What's new

Suggestions

Well, consider things like what happened in this week's reset raid on East at Aegis - There were 3 groups, 2 together and co'd, and 1 separate, but because tags are not shared, the 3rd group lost out on the mobs, eventually the first 2 left so the 3rd could finish up, but then most of the people in that first group lost out on finishing because they didn't get back in time to use the portal after the final frog died. I'd actually argue that due to the larger population here it's even more useful than it was on AAU since there are frequently more people wanting to be in raids to do X than the game was built to handle, so shared tags would help significantly with that.

I mean, at reset? So everyone has entire rest of the day to get one of the other aegises because it pops 3-5 a day.

Buff Fishing Proficiency!​

This post aims to address the current issues with fishing proficiency and show the game server moderators that fishing proficiency needs to be buffed. Although I understand that the values have already been altered compared to other servers, fishing should provide significantly more gold than it currently does, especially given that it's a profession that's farmed in a war zone, where players can be robbed while fishing. While the current values may seem reasonable, a comparison of the gold earned from fishing with that earned from making packs in safe zones reveals a significant disparity. Thus, I propose that the labor for fishing should be increased, and the gold earned should increase proportionally to enable players to receive gold at a faster rate.

Furthermore, the lack of fishing points (fishing spots) in some regions of the ocean is another issue that needs to be addressed. This problem disrupts the fishing experience and reduces the opportunities for players to earn gold.

Finally, increasing the chance of catching a sunfish would significantly enhance the fishing experience. Therefore, I urge the moderators to consider this suggestion as well.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
In FISHING, the suggestion that I leave as an alternative to the players, something that I believe to be very interesting and would encourage players to use the sea more to make GOLD, the possibility of increasing the reward FOR EVERY TYPE OF FISH caught, such as a FISH that currently 20g is now worth 35g, I mean each type of fish with an increase in the price paid, from what I always hear from players I think it is something that could work very well in the game economy and move the sea a lot.

This post aims to address the current issues with fishing proficiency and show the game server moderators that fishing proficiency needs to be buffed. Although I understand that the values have already been altered compared to other servers, fishing should provide significantly more gold than it currently does, especially given that it's a profession that's farmed in a war zone, where players can be robbed while fishing. While the current values may seem reasonable, a comparison of the gold earned from fishing with that earned from making packs in safe zones reveals a significant disparity. Thus, I propose that the labor for fishing should be increased, and the gold earned should increase proportionally to enable players to receive gold at a faster rate.

Furthermore, the lack of fishing points (fishing spots) in some regions of the ocean is another issue that needs to be addressed. This problem disrupts the fishing experience and reduces the opportunities for players to earn gold.

Finally, increasing the chance of catching a sunfish would significantly enhance the fishing experience. Therefore, I urge the moderators to consider this suggestion as well.

@Sjinderson @Sparkle please considere the ideias, alot of people would like that, also the oceans would be more populated

All of the war ships in the game can be equipped with the Collection Breather, as well as clippers and schooners. However, the Turtlecraft cannot.

In fact, in this thread, it is stated that the Turtlecraft can (as of that update) be equipped with the Poseidon's Totem; an item with a very similar function.

My suggestion is simple: Make the Turtlecraft able to equip a Collection Breather.
That's correct, Turtlecraft can be equipped with be equipped with Poseidon's Totem and Triton's Relic.
But Poseidon's Totem increases Ship's Movement Speed +15% when Collection Breather provides twice more (+30%) that is a bit too much for the tank ship.

Please add a permanent Auto Loot Powerstone. I don't mind paying $50 or $100 (12k or 25k credits) just to have it permanent as it's a quality of life item.
This one has already been replied several times in the past - there will not be a permanent auto-loot stone.

In FISHING, the suggestion that I leave as an alternative to the players, something that I believe to be very interesting and would encourage players to use the sea more to make GOLD, the possibility of increasing the reward FOR EVERY TYPE OF FISH caught, such as a FISH that currently 20g is now worth 35g, I mean each type of fish with an increase in the price paid, from what I always hear from players I think it is something that could work very well in the game economy and move the sea a lot.
With our custom updates you can already get x3 more than it's originally designed. No further buffs to the fishing are currently planned.

With our custom updates you can already get x3 more than it's originally designed. No further buffs to the fishing are currently planned.

I know a long time ago I asked about the spawns of fishing spots and you wrote there's always one spot up spread across all oceans... Could you guys maybe consider doing 1 spot per ocean instead at least? it would help narrow down the search area for people. It would still leave a lot of room to search even then.

View attachment 21404

make the credit for this quest count for those who are not in the raid that tags the boss initially, currently with the increased player load we are experiencing many times where the raid and coraid of whalesong are full and players cannot complete their quests.
As I understand you compare it with the quest “Kill Possessed Jakar”.
Will not be possible to make it exactly as that quest, but will see what we can do here.

Can the space for the furniture inventory chest and costume inventory chest be increased? I honestly think because all inventory chests cost the same amount of credits, they should have the same amount of space.
You compare our custom inventory chests with the regular inventory chests.
Regular inventory chests are improved with the game versions by the original developers.

I know a long time ago I asked about the spawns of fishing spots and you wrote there's always one spot up spread across all oceans... Could you guys maybe consider doing 1 spot per ocean instead at least? it would help narrow down the search area for people. It would still leave a lot of room to search even then.
I couldn't say it, or you misunderstood me then. It's not always 1 spot. There are always multiple spots available. So, if one spot is gone (because all the fish are caught or spot expires), there will always be another spot someone spawned instead of it.

Back