What's new

Suggestions

Improve the money from fish by sport fishing, would be great to have more closer to silver / labor from packs.
Also would be great having more sposts spawns on ocean, sometimes its take longer to refresh new spots and you have to wait too much.

risopoda sometimes bugs for the quest. People either:
1. dont get the quest once it spawns
2. dont get the rewards once it dies

thats quite annoying considering it takes 30 min to kill the boss and the rewards are similar to whale/aegis.
would it be possible to add a NPC at the portal area that gives a "kill risopoda" daily (instead of on boss spawn like most world bosses?

Improve the money from fish by sport fishing, would be great to have more closer to silver / labor from packs.
Also would be great having more sposts spawns on ocean, sometimes its take longer to refresh new spots and you have to wait too much.
I honestly think the only way to TRULY enjoy sport fishing would be to increase the labor used to equal like fert pack costs, and allow selling on your boat using a craft-able attachment. Also, maybe like if a fish sells for 30 gold. You can sell it on your boat for 25 gold, but if you bring it to a fishing merchant, its the full 30.

The ONLY issue is finding spots AND driving back to a port with a trader.

Even with a shit ton of spots, you still gotta drive back which takes wayyy to long for it to be worth it. Low labor cost or not.
I think being able to sell on ur ship and making each fish cost like 100 labor at max prof would be awesome.
Rough Example: 10 fish for 300g + 1000 labor sellable on your ship.
If you wanted to balance it. They could make it so object that allows you to sell on your ship can only be activated when within a "school of fish" spot, AND it has a wait timer. That way people can still rob fish... if that person needs to wait 10 minutes before the object will allow you to sell + you must be in the zone.
Or they can make the object have like a 5m timer between each sell. idk lol im spit balling.

Last edited:
Seeing as opening Unidentified Ores from famed mining with Ore Sorters is not practical anymore with how expensive Copper is compared to other metals.

To help boost on making Ore Sorters for famed mining identifying more viable, can the recipe to make Ore Sorters be changed to Silver/Gold Ingots.

React 1 for Silver Ingots
React 2 for Gold Ingots

I honestly think the only way to TRULY enjoy sport fishing would be to increase the labor used to equal like fert pack costs, and allow selling on your boat using a craft-able attachment. Also, maybe like if a fish sells for 30 gold. You can sell it on your boat for 25 gold, but if you bring it to a fishing merchant, its the full 30.

The ONLY issue is finding spots AND driving back to a port with a trader.

Even with a shit ton of spots, you still gotta drive back which takes wayyy to long for it to be worth it. Low labor cost or not.
I think being able to sell on ur ship and making each fish cost like 100 labor at max prof would be awesome.
Rough Example: 10 fish for 300g + 1000 labor sellable on your ship.
If you wanted to balance it. They could make it so object that allows you to sell on your ship can only be activated when within a "school of fish" spot, AND it has a wait timer. That way people can still rob fish... if that person needs to wait 10 minutes before the object will allow you to sell + you must be in the zone.
Or they can make the object have like a 5m timer between each sell. idk lol im spit balling.
I understand your point, but i think would more easy to them just increase the gold profit from the fish, would be really great. Some players just dont like running packs, and the other options of gold making just dont give a good output time x reward.
Also, sport fishing isnt easy, you need to wear the rod and can get ganked anytime since the ocean is a war zone, honestly fishing should give more profit becouse of that.

Hey AR -Team,

I hope this wasnt already asked for.
Is there any chance to make it possible to store locked Items in the Gear Chest?

Hey AR -Team,

I hope this wasnt already asked for.
Is there any chance to make it possible to store locked Items in the Gear Chest?
Impossible. Locked items cannot leave your character period. That is the purpose of the lock.
You'll need to unlock them to put them in a gear chest.

All of the war ships in the game can be equipped with the Collection Breather, as well as clippers and schooners. However, the Turtlecraft cannot.

In fact, in this thread, it is stated that the Turtlecraft can (as of that update) be equipped with the Poseidon's Totem; an item with a very similar function.

My suggestion is simple: Make the Turtlecraft able to equip a Collection Breather.

i think would more easy to them just increase the gold profit from the fish

You realise fishing at famed is easily the best silver/labor ratio when it comes down to math? It's mainly the time spent and risk that most people have an issue with.

I tried years ago to have them update the amount of fishing spots, but all I got was "there's always A spot up SOMEWHERE" - aka in all oceans combined. Gl finding it though.

To help boost on making Ore Sorters for famed mining identifying more viable, can the recipe to make Ore Sorters be changed to Silver/Gold Ingots.

I second this, for some reason many people have an abundance of silver/gold ore, would make sense to update the recipe so that these can finally be useful.

i know this will be shot down but... why not make a chest like we have for costumes, that we can share them with all characters on account, for boats and vehicles? it is a serious pain to have to buy and rebuild everything when making a new character...

i know this will be shot down but... why not make a chest like we have for costumes, that we can share them with all characters on account, for boats and vehicles? it is a serious pain to have to buy and rebuild everything when making a new character...
No we will not be allowing transferring bound vehicles across characters

Can we change the panda glider to be able to be turned into an image item? I would like to be able to skin the image onto a different glider please. Currently it doesnt allow it.

Can we change the panda glider to be able to be turned into an image item? I would like to be able to skin the image onto a different glider please. Currently it doesnt allow it.
No panda glider isn't an imagable item because its flight model is slightly different.
You can only image gliders onto gliders with matching flight models and this isn't changing

1681325399281.png
I heard it appears in weekly updates, but I have never seen it before.
So do we have a chance to continue getting it?

Can we limit the number of buildings built per week for an account? I think this can effectively solve the problem of insufficient land, allowing new players to obtain land normally, rather than becoming "goods" in the hands of some people.Because they may be using scripts, normal players simply cannot compete with them to seize land

Would it be possible to reduce the 20 labor cost of not placing on personal land, for larders only?

Reasons: doubling the labor cost is a lot especially since larders are not worth it to run anymore, but necessary for the trade system to function properly, we don't need more reasons that discourage people from running them. Also, these items will be picked up immediately after being placed, so it should not cause any issues to the server performance the way that trees or plants might. And lastly, so many players feel that there are already land issues, you don't need players taking up more land space just so they can place larders for a lower cost.

Can we obtain the original version of the Skeleton Horse? Perhaps it can become a mount without displaying armor.
The original Skeleton Horse:
QQ图片20200531020656.png

The Skeleton Horse in this sever:
RH]QBN(~HIXNKNSS_B}I_(O.png

Idk if the first image will cause discomfort. I tried to use a link to prevent people who were afraid of it from seeing it, but this resulted in the reply being deleted.

Back