What's new

Suggestions

For Akasch Invasion: Make Void Compasses, Scrying Eyes and Arcane Spheres respawn every 10 seconds once they are picked up. There's only a finite amount of them and that phase of the event is basically done in 1 or 2 minutes, then there's a 10 minute dead time. It's pretty difficult for the majority of the players to get their quests done, so making them respawn would help everyone a lot.

Would like to add that there's simply not enough of them for 300 people spread across 2 co- raids and 2 smaller raids. Making them respawn at some interval will help out greatly, especially because there's quest chains for these dailies...

Add back the custom coral and pearl bundles, the new ones suck
Custom growth timer not applying is a bug. Will be fixed.

Size for the corals is correct size as they've become the standard coral bundles now and not custom ones

Custom growth timer not applying is a bug. Will be fixed.

Size for the corals is correct size as they've become the standard coral bundles now and not custom ones
The output needs to be adjusted if the size is so much larger. The old custom bundles were much smaller and gave output of 10 polyps.

For their size, the new bundles should be giving the output of 10-20 polyps, not 5. Even 10 polyps would still be a nerf because you can plant much less of them than before. This hurts everyone who didn't grow the corals beforehand.

After the 1 Week of the Akasch Invasion we can say
2/3 Invasion are thrown, only the last one is the only one that is won from the 3.

Reason:
Sometimes East throw it, then West sometimes both and the last one is only focused because of the WB Debuff that should be prevented.
Its not rly the Point of an Event that it can be manipulated so easy with such low effort.

My Suggestion to prevent such things would be 2x/3x the Points Players get from Killing the Rift Mobs

The Morning Invasion is always arround 12K
The Mid Day arround 8-9k
The Late 15k

so with that in mind if we double or tripple the Points for the Players the invasion can be done even if one Side dosn't rly do anything

Also set a Debuff for People that died, (most of them die for extra) so that the Akasch dont get fed because of resentment

Last edited:
Campaign for custom drops to be added to garden/warden/sanctuary/zealot purses similar to what has been done to ancestral coinpurses. And for zealot/sanctuary purses to be lowered in labor cost. Ancestral purses shouldn't be the most profitable purses if there are higher tier ones available.
Also +1 for custom elk mount's (Mooner, Igneer etc) ranged shots to work with guns.

Can we add sound effects to the Reckless Ravager's Plate
reckless-ravagers-plate-png.21503

To start off I'd like to thank the admins here for adding additional event times for Invasion so it's accessible. This custom change has come with some balance issues that need to be addressed though.

• Point values for a victory in the second and third Invasions of the day are far more difficult than they're designed to be, with several people completing their individual quests during prior invasions and thus not contributing those points toward a victory in following Invasions.

• To give some perspective, with current player counts attending invasions being an optimistic average of 250-300 combined across both factions, it should reward 3000-3600 victory points exclusively from the raid kill missions. This not factoring in solo missions like Haven investigation and Serpent eggs which everyone can complete during an invasion for potentially an extra 1500-1800 points and additional points available from the quests for limited spawn items. With this amount of player turn out the expected amount of points rewarded from quests should at least be 4000 to 5500.

• Currently the second and third invasions of the day struggle to get half the expected quest points, with raids communicating well and clearing rifts fairly efficiently it takes 2-3 minutes on average per rift when accounting for respawn times, time running and time killing, with each rewarding 180-540 points from the 1-3 elites per clear. Since rifts are hard time gated we're permanently several minutes behind on a potential win due to the influence of the custom change.

Suggested solution: Add a minor buff to the elites killed from rifts to compensate for the lacking points from quest completion. Something as minor as buffing elite values from 180 -> 240 would be a noticeable improvement, while also not handing out the win for free.

Change to avoid: Don't buff point values from individual quest completions. Live has already been a guinea pig for an over tuned version this type of alteration, it quickly lead to populated servers/timeslots winning the invasion before everyone is able to complete their kill quests and leaving the vast majority unsatisfied.

Point values for a victory in the second and third Invasions of the day are fare more difficult

Just wanna point out that so far only the third invasion of the day has had wins so far... :') but ye finishing the quests for points is definitely skewed. I heard aim is 2k points before mobs even spawn, but we never even reach 1k in the first two invasions time slots ...

Basically all 3 time slots struggle to gain points. Not just second and third. Definitely support the below:

Suggested solution: Add a minor buff to the elites killed from rifts to compensate for the lacking points from quest completion. Something as minor as buffing elite values from 180 -> 240 would be a noticeable improvement, while also not handing out the win for free.

Point values for a victory in the second and third Invasions of the day are far more difficult than they're designed to be, with several people completing their individual quests during prior invasions and thus not contributing those points toward a victory in following Invasions.
Like Aviendha said its only the third invasion that is won, even with the Quest completed there are enough people to kill the Rifts,

In the First and Second the people die for extra, dont close Rifts on purpose (letting one mob stand), dodging because "we only complete the quest, and win the third invasion" its on east and west.

So a overwall buff from the Kill points from 180 to 360 or only 300 would fit

I also have the Feeling some Mob kills dont count for the Player Points even when its a name Akasch NPC

Hey AA-Team!

I would love to see a Mount with similar skills like the Brown Reeinder just for Gunners since u cant use the skills with a Gun anymore.
Or make it possible to use Bow/Gun skills on the existing ones.

If you mean Archery-like skills they are mount skills, not player skills. I agree that those skills should be allowed for guns.
<rant> Why healer can't heal from mount? Why mage can't throw a fireball? There are no mount skills for other classes! We want mounts for other classes, not only for rangers! </rant>
Currently some skills are available. Given that is only small amount of movement-like skills, they are still skills that you can cast on mount (Battlerage and Shadowplay have such skills if I remember correctly).
Allowing to cast player skills from mounts would be great. Not only for archers and gunners but for all classes. What would take this game to new heights is proper mounted combat. I was so disappointed at the beginning when I found out that you can't use skills on mounts. This would need to be properly balanced. Like you don't want to allow for skills with cast time above some value or channelled skills would be limited in how long you can channel them (to not snipe from mount or cast a meteor). You can't allow for skill usage with speeds exceeding some value (you can't aim properly with those speeds) or when using mount movement skills (you should focus on galloping not shooting xD). It may be some special battle mount or allowed on most mounts (like dragon would not be viable option for most skills). Mounts would need to level beyond lvl 55 and some proper armor would be required for mounts (maybe like for battlepets right now) as people would target mount to decrease mobility of enemy (this could be also solved with some special mount that is more sturdy but slower). Some passive and active skills would need to take into account mounted combat - like Defense passives should apply to mount as you can shield your mount during combat or Insulating Lens shield should apply to mount, etc. And we didn't even start thinking about melee combat.
Anyway. This would be a HUGE system in game. Implemented basically from scratch. Lots of work. There are lots of risks spending time on that but I think there would be also lots to win. In the end it is not my call.

Last edited:
Like Aviendha said its only the third invasion that is won, even with the Quest completed there are enough people to kill the Rifts,

In the First and Second the people die for extra, dont close Rifts on purpose (letting one mob stand), dodging because "we only complete the quest, and win the third invasion" its on east and west.

I also have the Feeling some Mob kills dont count for the Player Points even when its a name Akasch NPC
I agree with all proposed fixes to invasion - debuff to players dying consecutively, buff to player points
Lots of people can't join 3rd invasion (it is 3:30 AM for me, so it is not gonna happen). With mindset to throw first two invasions there will be easily increasing gap between players that can join this 3rd invasion and players that cannot.
That would need to be rethink to increase fairness.
I would also suggest decreasing the speed at which Akash side accumulate points. Something like increasing intervals between levels of occupation (the levels for how long the place is occupied) or decrease points it is given on some levels so that smaller raids can manage to clear them.

Last edited:
Just wanna point out that so far only the third invasion of the day has had wins so far... :') but ye finishing the quests for points is definitely skewed. I heard aim is 2k points before mobs even spawn, but we never even reach 1k in the first two invasions time slots ...
I am aware of this fact, but having shown up fairly often to all timeslots (don't judge) I can say with confidence it's the most difficult timeslot to push for a win from a quest point perspective. The third Invasion has near double the player turn out rate of first spawn yet starting point values from completed quests are nearly half of that first timeslot.
I think initial point gain before rifts spawn is slightly low currently for all Invasions, but that is fairly expected for the first few weeks as people learn what needs to get done. The main quests that are important for large turn out Invasions are the 4 raid kill quests, first timeslot has been shown to get a large point boost off the first few rifts as these complete, which is how a normal Invasion should go, second and third timeslots have shown over multiple days to not get nearly as large of a boost as intended.

First timeslot has just had bad luck honestly, the very first day invasion came out it could've been a win but we were lied to about cutscenes being removed, which lead to an entire raid dying to a general spawn while stuck in that stupid thing and setting back the pace of the entire event by a few minutes. Ever since then it has certainly had a bit of "why try hard this if I can show to the Invasion that wins?"

As for people dying and elites being left alive I don't think there have been any clearly intentional deaths in an attempt to throw, but even third timeslot has griefing by leaving 1 mob alive and running off, it's just something you plan around by having 1 person tail any raid you aren't directly communicating with, so it can be cleaned up. It's certainly annoying to deal with but it's something that seems to come with an event where hostile factions are abruptly forced to cooperate.

I restrained from suggesting too large of a buff since my argument was essentially an offset of the potential points lost from lack of quests due to custom change. If the quest points should be expected to be around 5000 but in reality they consistently end up at 2000, it makes sense for the 55 elite kills required for a win under normal circumstances to be buffed to compensate for the hinderance the custom change has caused.
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to larger buffs, because I think this is a terrible event that should end quickly and has caused many people to quit from live in its current state.

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to larger buffs, because I think this is a terrible event that should end quickly and has caused many people to quit from live in its current state.
its the badest Event that has XL Game ever introduce to the game, thats why im for an overall Buff for doubleing the Event Points player get from Mob Kills, then nothing else should be adjusted.

To Prevent griefing east or west players the point calculation from how fast akasch gets point if a rift is open could be reduced or the timer in what intervall they get it could be slightly increased

Like not every 5 Second more like every 15 Second

Back