What's new

A Math-e-matical Analysis of ArcheRage NA - In It's Current State

While this took a lot of effort, it does not appear objective.
Would love to see charts based on content contested, event activity, dominions, average gear score or pk wars and similar for the top 10 guilds.
That would be constructive and informative at the same time showing a bigger picture of large guilds interaction ;)

Would love to see charts based on content contested, event activity, dominions, average gear score or pk wars and similar for the top 10 guilds.
That would be constructive and informative at the same time showing a bigger picture of large guilds interaction ;)

? Top 10 guilds? There are only three guilds that matter on the server. <Welcome> is beating them all, the weeb guild literally ran from sun gold to calm lands to sit in a Nui after failing to contest Anth, with that being said there might be only two guilds that matter.

? Top 10 guilds? There are only three guilds that matter on the server. <Welcome> is beating them all, the weeb guild literally ran from sun gold to calm lands to sit in a Nui after failing to contest Anth, with that being said there might be only two guilds that matter.

For right now, sure, we should have weekly current affairs post to keep up with all the shifting of power that is archeage. Name one guild that started fresh on a server that maintained its dominance the lifetime of the server. Hell lets name any that managed to stay relevant past 6 months.

Archeage has too many egos and too many guilds full of those egos. Eventually it is too much for the guild to handle.

And here I clicked into this thread thinking it was going to be some quality content... Nope just another shit talk post. <Welcome>'s the best, everyone else sucks, only 3 swipers guilds and no one else matters. Jesus dude, can you be any more egotistical?

So if you're counting anthalons, will you also count the number of guild Welcome used to help them ?
None of the contested kills counted are with other guilds though? Cmon Googs i know you're busy putting those anth procs to work but these have all been in the last 3 days. Did shawn buy a bunch of weed with all that money he makes (so much more than i ever will may i add) that's giving you memory loss?

Last edited:
And here I clicked into this thread thinking it was going to be some quality content... Nope just another shit talk post. <Welcome>'s the best, everyone else sucks, only 3 swipers guilds and no one else matters. Jesus dude, can you be any more egotistical?

I am just a man of the numbers, the numbers speak for themselves.

Not objective? Are you implying i have twisted the numbers in favor of a particular side? My past works have verified me as an unbiased, excuse me, the most unbiased source of information in the world of Erenor. I'm aware some are not of the mathematic proficiency of shawnzy and I, so it may be difficult to follow the math, but I can assure you the numbers don't lie.

Last edited:
For right now, sure, we should have weekly current affairs post to keep up with all the shifting of power that is archeage. Name one guild that started fresh on a server that maintained its dominance the lifetime of the server. Hell lets name any that managed to stay relevant past 6 months.

Archeage has too many egos and too many guilds full of those egos. Eventually it is too much for the guild to handle.

My dude you say shifting power like these three guilds haven’t been battling it out for content, these are the only guilds who put forth effort to be #1. Remember we’re talking about the private server not live servers.

Name another guild that’s not one of these three that matter.

Jay quit talking big it takes away from the depth and strength by which the numbers show their truth. Let the numbers speak for themselves.

Name another guild that’s not one of these three that matter.
All guilds matter because if the other guilds weren't around then shit would get stale real fast because the swipers wouldn't have anything to buy from people. The community as a whole it was allows certain things to thrive in a game and if the game only consisted of 300 total players, those 300 players would only play for about a month before they got bored.

All guilds matter because if the other guilds weren't around then shit would get stale real fast because the swipers wouldn't have anything to buy from people. The community as a whole it was allows certain things to thrive in a game and if the game only consisted of 300 total players, those 300 players would only play for about a month before they got bored.
Context is key fam nobody wants to read a post about which guild is farming the most azalea or running the most trade packs.

There are certain variables you haven't included that give a proper representation of situations, like how often <WELCOME> allies up with <Loose Cannons> and other smaller guilds in Doms (Like the one GHW won the other night) contesting world bosses like Anthalon et al.

Like, it's a fair point you've made you may well have had more success at the moment but the guild's only formed about a week ago taking in players from Me Too, Buying Time and Wanted (And a few from Welcome apparently) and <WELCOME> have been getting a lot of help from other guilds, and on the grounds of fair representation I request that that is factored in to your erm... findings?

Also you may have won a fair amount of doms against <Me too> but as soon as <GHW> was formed and you dommed them you got absolutely rocked, weren't you like 30 kills up at one point then got smoked? That to me is the only Dom that was ACTUALLY worth including in your findings since the other ones you mentioned were against <Me too> who are no longer a guild.

There are certain variables you haven't included that give a proper representation of situations, like how often <WELCOME> allies up with <Loose Cannons> and other smaller guilds in Doms (Like the one GHW won the other night) contesting world bosses like Anthalon et al.

Like, it's a fair point you've made you may well have had more success at the moment but the guild's only formed about a week ago taking in players from Me Too, Buying Time and Wanted (And a few from Welcome apparently) and <WELCOME> have been getting a lot of help from other guilds, and on the grounds of fair representation I request that that is factored in to your erm... findings?

Also you may have won a fair amount of doms against <Me too> but as soon as <GHW> was formed and you dommed them you got absolutely rocked, weren't you like 30 kills up at one point then got smoked? That to me is the only Dom that was ACTUALLY worth including in your findings since the other ones you mentioned were against <Me too> who are no longer a guild.
Uhh You realize that GHW is Me Too right? They had their name changed.

My dude they got up then hid in a nui how is that us getting “smoked”

Can you not learn to respond to people directly? Click the 'Reply' button my dude otherwise you won't get answers, i'm assuming that's to us.

Right or wrong, you were 30+ kills up on them they came back wiped you 2-3 times and won?

Apparently everyone sits off in the nui in the last few minutes when it's close, happened with <WANTED> v <Unsullied> near the start of the server and loads of people (Some from Welcome) said "This is the way it's always been stop complaining and l2p noob".

But now of course, it's a problem when it happens to them.

Back