What's new

A Math-e-matical Analysis of ArcheRage NA - In It's Current State

Damn saying welcome is partially to blame for losing your castle : BOLD

One sec i can't finish typing I'm trying to stop myself from crashing.

Also cannibal quit trolling us we haven't had lc at anything recently and youre saying we have then we say we haven't then you say we have again.

@dadrep my team takin this to seriously these guys need to learn how to use their words better and just provide the numbers and the facts so people cant deny the truth and if they do it slowly wears on them until they admit they're wrong. Some Donald Trump tweeter kinda comments here.

Hmmm quite the slippery snake response to being a pussy. And you wonder why we say it's just us vs rats. Because me too (yes that's what your still gonna be called) hasnt earned relevancy. Quick lets snake our last couple kills then hide in the nui. (All of me too leadership)

And once again you're cherry picking your response mate. You've admitted getting more people in to help and you did that first but when it's done back its suddenly a problem? I see the number difference and fully understand it but you don't seem to be capable of accepting responsibility.

It seems more like do as I say not as I do. I'm not about that life.

I'm not opposed to looking at any facts at all, maybe if you posted some I'd be able to take them into account?
The difference is we got help from LC when we could only bring 10-15 of our own to raids

See again you're saying you'e responding to "him" but all I've seen on this thread is that nobody in <WELCOME> seems to be properly able to use the forums, and again that isn't flaming just look up at the replies without a person replied to.

That's what I meant though you were there for the castle defence maybe its now public knowledge that you didn't like wanted a few weeks later but you were there to defend the castle isn't that a bit hypocritical? Especially since you'e having a go at them for losing the castle.

Stop being a forum warrior lol I know how to use the forum but the comment was not important enough for me to directly @ him like I did with the mod. If he reads it he reads it, if not who cares. At the end of the day you're taking the time to write paragraphs to everyone in my guild who's commenting. Sorry we are not forum gangsters, we actually pvp :)

yeah links a random thread with no welcome members confirmed troll.

fools need to watch inception if ur gonna forum warrior like this cmon

yeah links a random thread with no welcome members confirmed troll.

fools need to watch inception if ur gonna forum warrior like this cmon

Imagine if we posted our comms of half the members screaming for no apparent reason besides they are bored and just want to make a sound. Like if everyone truly knew what they were losing too they wouldn’t show anymore.

I like disrep and thinks he actually wants pvp.... I don't think your guild shares the same opinion
I only ever want to pvp, mindless shit talk is cool and all but doesnt actaully do anything. Like i just wanna fight it out instead ya know

I only ever want to pvp, mindless shit talk is cool and all but doesnt actaully do anything. Like i just wanna fight it out instead ya know

Yeah I feel u, tbh I just talk bc im bored ngl, if U ever look at shout or faction you would know. We need to get pvp going between our guilds. I need to redeem myself for dropping the castle pack on reckoning. And forever being told “Hey Kujii nice castle pack”

Welcome is just a zerg guild now (relative to other guilds on this server), it makes me kind of sad. Like when they got anth last night as a 50 man raid vs two raids of 20 people that weren't even in the same disc. Huge accomplishments over here : ^)

For real though, the server has gotten MUCH more boring since BT mostly disbanded and their most active members merged into Welcome. Not sure why anyone wanted this but apparently people like to feel that zerging down content is winning rather than making the server a boring palce to play. There won't be any server merges after this one gets choked out, and there aren't many people left to recruit to fight you on both sides since most geared, active players on West have already been recruited by Welcome.

Sad times boys. I miss the balanced 3 way Kraken/Anth extravaganzas

Back