What's new

A Math-e-matical Analysis of ArcheRage NA - In It's Current State

All welcome is is a zerg guild now, it makes me kind of sad. Like when they got anth last night as a 50 man raid vs two raids of 20 people that weren't even in the same disc. Huge accomplishments over here : ^)

Sir you’ve been gearcarried since we took you in our guild on kraken stop posting here.

It's true though. You pull 2x the numbers of every guild that tries to contest. You had more than the 2 contesting guilds combined last night. Pretty zergy for this server. There isn't really anyone left for competing guilds to recruit tbh

Welcome is just a zerg guild now (relative to other guilds on this server), it makes me kind of sad. Like when they got anth last night as a 50 man raid vs two raids of 20 people that weren't even in the same disc. Huge accomplishments over here : ^)

For real though, the server has gotten MUCH more boring since BT mostly disbanded and their most active members merged into Welcome. Not sure why anyone wanted this but apparently people like to feel that zerging down content is winning rather than making the server a boring palce to play. There won't be any server merges after this one gets choked out, and there aren't many people left to recruit to fight you on both sides since most geared, active players on West have already been recruited by Welcome.

Sad times boys. I miss the balanced 3 way Kraken/Anth extravaganzas

we had 32, SF pulled much larger raids than us before we got the BT dogs now it's mostly even except SF hasnt been coming to contest anth for some reason. waiting for krakoni i guess.

we had 32, SF pulled much larger raids than us before we got the BT dogs now it's mostly even except SF hasnt been coming to contest anth for some reason. waiting for krakoni i guess.

They stopped contesting because papa shawnzy wants only GHW to get it

SF doesn't do anything. They log on 3 times a week for kraken and other than that members go to Halcy. You're pretty much just zerging down godhatesweebs at this point. Not enough hardcore players on east. Most people will ignore anth raid invite unless it's Ramz with the whip. I don't really blame them, but it certainly hurts server balance.

You guys have 75% of the "hardcore" players on the server right now.

SF doesn't do anything. They log on 3 times a week for kraken and other than that members go to Halcy. You're pretty much just zerging down godhatesweebs at this point. Not enough hardcore players on east. Most people will ignore anth raid invite unless it's Ramz with the whip. I don't really blame them, but it certainly hurts server balance.

You guys have 75% of the "hardcore" players on the server right now.

Stop taking shit players and u will get raid activity :^)

so basically it's our fault we have more active players than you guys b/c ur members stopped being active. should we kick people to even the scales?

so basically it's our fault we have more active players than you guys b/c ur members stopped being active. should we kick people to even the scales?

It’s our fault for hand picking motivated people to join the guild. We should just inform everyone that we’re going to kick 80 ppl from the guild to even out the numbers so we can make up for their poor decisions.

It’s our fault for hand picking motivated people to join the guild. We should just inform everyone that we’re going to kick 80 ppl from the guild to even out the numbers so we can make up for their poor decisions.

i mean i agree we are a bit of a zerg esp since BT people joined but like we're not sitting here mass recruiting or anything just trying to get numbers. SF just doesnt show up to anything for some reason and weebs just monkey mode unless dadrep calls or shawnzy calls but we know he's gotta distance himself from the inevitable defeat.

??? SF members have never been active when it comes to contesting Anth. I dont think we've had more than 15-20 people show up to contest anth on any given pull. And nah, shouldn't kick anyone. Maybe you shouldn't have merged with the most active members of Buying Time though if you wanted good competition. You were already probably the strongest guild on the server prior to that and by far the most active.

Look, you're free to zerg shit down, contesting anth is already boring AF. I can't blame people for not wanting to come. Server gonna end up boring AF though. Our plans have already been leaked so you know what ppl are trying to do, but I doubt we will be able to pull enough #s. Too many carebears in both guilds. Doing our best to maintain balance with the limited server population

2 raids of 20 with ironclads vs 37ish against a boss thats eaay to contest
more like 15 on our side and 20 on theirs (idk I didnt' count) but tbh cross faction contesting anthalon is a cancer. Not in same discord, not in same teamspeak, etc. You cant exactly both charge into the ball on lift like you would at a normal contest. You'll all just AOE each other down.

If you can't understand why it's hard to cross faction contest and it's basically 15 vs 37 followed by 20 vs 37 I give up.

I don't disagree but there was a lot more than 35 total against us. Maybe acreenshots will prove me wrong. But you have clads and both your guilds know how to contest anth. Im just saying ita a big leap to say we had 50

??? SF members have never been active when it comes to contesting Anth. I dont think we've had more than 15-20 people show up to contest anth on any given pull. And nah, shouldn't kick anyone. Maybe you shouldn't have merged with the most active members of Buying Time though if you wanted good competition. You were already probably the strongest guild on the server prior to that and by far the most active.

Look, you're free to zerg shit down, contesting anth is already boring AF. I can't blame people for not wanting to come. Server gonna end up boring AF though. Our plans have already been leaked so you know what ppl are trying to do, but I doubt we will be able to pull enough #s. Too many carebears in both guilds. Doing our best to maintain balance with the limited server population

Again so it’s our fault for showing up to content just bc your people don’t want to show.

I don't disagree but there was a lot more than 35 total against us. Maybe acreenshots will prove me wrong. But you have clads and both your guilds know how to contest anth. Im just saying ita a big leap to say we had 50

You act like GHW and SF even talk to each other. The only thing we do is both come out there to try to contest. There is 0 communication between guilds even though you seem to think otherwise. I figured it was obvious by everyone running around like retards doing nothing

"merge"
damn we were the best thanks man.
we had about 20 active ppl and woudl max out 25 in raid so no we were not already the most active.

"merge"
damn we were the best thanks man.
we had about 20 active ppl and woudl max out 25 in raid so no we were not already the most active.

Wow, so basically like every other guild on the server. Seems like a nice thing everyone had going on to me

Wow, so basically like every other guild on the server. Seems like a nice thing everyone had going on to me
idk SF kraken raids didn't seem like 20 people. Me too + wanted didn't seem like 20 people.

also we didn't have problems contesting anth 20v30 (at all) and still didn't have problems doing it with 10. porting anthalon is hard man

more like 15 on our side and 20 on theirs (idk I didnt' count) but tbh cross faction contesting anthalon is a cancer. Not in same discord, not in same teamspeak, etc. You cant exactly both charge into the ball on lift like you would at a normal contest. You'll all just AOE each other down.

If you can't understand why it's hard to cross faction contest and it's basically 15 vs 37 followed by 20 vs 37 I give up.

What plans? :eyes: and yeah I only respect SF and Blacked from East side.

P L A Y E R N A T I O N ANYONE? @Godzi get triggered kid

Back