What's new

A Math-e-matical Analysis of ArcheRage NA - In It's Current State

Uhh You realize that GHW is Me Too right? They had their name changed.

Yeah they had their name changed, got rid of a load of players took players from WANTED and Buying Time and merged with WANTED. Other than the guild level (Now 5, wooh) it's not Me too, it's a completely new improved guild. Just needed to explain that.

Yeah they had their name changed, got rid of a load of players took players from WANTED and Buying Time and merged with WANTED. Other than the guild level (Now 5, wooh) it's not Me too, it's a completely new improved guild. Just needed to explain that.
Improved would suggest that they can do things on their own. They still can't. Everything they've done so far, has been alongside RATS. Even their dom with WANTED wasn't their win alone. They had green healers rezzing their dead mid fight lol. They picked up a few people, but their core is still the same. Same guild, different name.

Last edited:
Yea I dont know if calling shawnsy bringing his rats and his wallet into.the guild an improvement. Having him force zach to to rename the guild to something he wanted also doesnt mean improvement. Also just finished reading your paragraphs lol. You call winning by 10 kills rock us when.tpu hid in the nui.for the last 10 minutes because.You thought giving us our first loss was going to do something? If anything it's made is better. Ao I guess keep hiding in the nui? Also theres sxreenshots and videos.of you huggin that nui like its.your papas.leg

Last edited:
I'm gay.

All shit posting aside can we just pvp all this shit talk is meaningless to me. I wanna pvp so let's pvp

Improved would suggest that they can do things on their own. They still can't. Everything they've done so far, has been alongside RATS. Even their dom with WANTED wasn't their win alone. They had green healers rezzing their dead mid fight lol. They picked up a few people, but their core is still the same. Same guild, different name.

Now, I get what you're saying but do you have anything to add about the point I made on <Loose Cannons> etc. constantly at <Welcome> when there's content being contested or doms? Only reason I ask is because you've said that about <ME TOO> but ignored the part where I pointed out they were doing it first.

Not kicking up a fuss, just pointing things out you can't be biased when it comes to stuff like this call everyone out or nobody.

we never had loose cannons help with a dom
the 4th dom where we gobsmacked you was the day wanted was merging into you and we had to deal with having to purple
it's still the same leadership of me too now u just got shawnzy bringing his rats along promising them gear /spit
Also we were up like 150 kills and lost but it took awhile cause of all the stealth rezzes we ended up keeping the kills almost even.
also welcome has not camped in the nui for the final minutes of a dom, after losing 3 fights in a row we were getting healer buffs out and prepping to fight while we got rushed and cheesed for the final kills which was then follow by shawnzy and the goons sitting pretty in the nui for the final 10 minutes.
Vs buying time with similar circumstances (greens stealth rezzing, lost a few fights towards the end) we once again came out of the nui with 5 minutes left moving to engage the fight.

are you even in samoa joes? cause we haven't had loose cannons at any of the contested content in the past week which this post spans.

Now, I get what you're saying but do you have anything to add about the point I made on <Loose Cannons> etc. constantly at <Welcome> when there's content being contested or doms? Only reason I ask is because you've said that about <ME TOO> but ignored the part where I pointed out they were doing it first.

Not kicking up a fuss, just pointing things out you can't be biased when it comes to stuff like this call everyone out or nobody.
We haven't had LC with us for several days. Also, when we did it was a handful of players. 5, maybe 6. We didn't bring another 80 person guild with us to contest content. That's the difference.

Okay I read all your replies and I think you're forgetting one key thing, Welcome disbanded Me too, made them NEED better leadership. Once again you guys still cant do anything by themselves lol. I wasn't there for the dom and I don't know what exactly happen I only have one point of view and that's from my own guild's, all I see from Me too is 7-1 like that's worse than 6-8 ? Everytime you guys try to contest or engage on us you get rolled over LOL! I try not to disrespect Shawn or Skoal but the most of you are pretty garbage in all honestly, also why did you give Gugu the guy who barely stays awake past Lusca time an anth set? What a mistake that was. When your members get better then you can come talk the big talk. Also regarding Cipher please stop dick riding every guild that apposes Welcome, I get we made your life's hell with the contesting and some of your members joined us but relax man, You guys can or will rebuild eventually, on the plus side you still have that castle you're paying 40k + for every 2 weeks. Me too (GHW) Is allied with Rats and no one can claim otherwise, so don't try lol :)

As in this current time of the server, Rank one is between Welcome and R a t s . GHW is 3rd along with Blacked/Velocity alliance.

@Ryuzaki Wanted some gear score averages etc here they are.
yJMiB.png

Note: We would be second place according to gearscore ranking if we were level 5 guild like the others are but until we got the castle we were like a 30 man guild and only level 2 !
yJMlj.png

Now at #19 you can see the proclaimed #1 guild of the west disbanded and on life support after losing their castle and they now like to talk a lot of shit LOL! Forgetting that they came to us during castle siege exdee and also forgetting they lost their castle pack and got carried during the second one double exdee.

yCmc4.png

yxT3t.png

yx61U.png

_85e438f3bc6c3f421134e26e74d8e590-png.jpg

unknown.png

These are in no order, just in order of when I found them.

Last edited:
We haven't had LC with us for several days. Also, when we did it was a handful of players. 5, maybe 6. We didn't bring another 80 person guild with us to contest content. That's the difference.

Yeah but in the grand scheme of things there is no difference is there? It's pot calling the kettle black. If you're getting help from other guilds then insulting another guild who've done the same it makes it look like you don't know what's going on and that's not the right way to go about it.

Just a heads up all the numbers he posted in the first thread were without loose cannons bud lol. We have 5 anthalons killed while you heavily contested.to.your 0 and all the doms vs you im pretty sure we had cannons sit out when they happened. Dont get me wrong outside.of the dom they can kill you as much as they want with us. Also that 5-0 contested.anthalons only welcome was there btw.with maybe 1 nebbins? Ill accept your surrender in the form of 10k gold ty

Okay I read all your replies and I think you're forgetting one key thing, Welcome disbanded Me too, made them NEED better leadership. Once again you guys still cant do anything by themselves lol. I wasn't there for the dom and I don't know what exactly happen I only have one point of view and that's from my own guild's, all I see from Me too is 7-1 like that's worse than 6-8 ? Everytime you guys try to contest or engage on us you get rolled over LOL! I try not to disrespect Shawn or Skoal but the most of you are pretty garbage in all honestly, also why did you give Gugu the guy who barely stays awake past Lusca time an anth set? What a mistake that was. When your members get better then you can come talk the big talk. Also regarding Cipher please stop dick riding every guild that apposes Welcome, I get we made your life's hell with the contesting and some of your members joined us but relax man, You guys can or will rebuild eventually, on the plus side you still have that castle you're paying 40k + for every 2 weeks. Me too (GHW) Is allied with Rats and no one can claim otherwise, so don't try lol :)

As in this current time of the server, Rank one is between Welcome and R a t s . GHW is 3rd along with Blacked/Velocity alliance.

@Ryuzaki Wanted some gear score averages etc here they are.
yJMiB.png

Note: We would be second place according to gearscore ranking if we were level 5 guild like the others are but until we got the castle we were like a 30 man guild and only level 2 !
yJMlj.png

Now at #19 you can see the proclaimed #1 guild of the west disbanded after losing their castle and they now like to talk a lot of shit LOL! Forgetting that they came to us during castle siege exdee and also forgetting they lost their castle pack and got carried during the second one double exdee.

yCmc4.png

yxT3t.png

yx61U.png

_85e438f3bc6c3f421134e26e74d8e590-png.jpg

These are in no order, just in order of when I found them. These obviously aren't all the doms but they're all the ones I could find, I'm sure someone somewhere has the rest. But as you can see in the scores Me too's doms were domination.

While I sort of appreciate your input, i'd like to remind you that despite all your bashing on <WANTED> losing the castle... you were in that raid to get it with them. You don't really have teh right to act all high and mighty about the way something when when you yourself were there and failed. Again to point out to the mods, not arguing just stating fact.

You've mentioned Cipher, and I honestly have no idea what you're on about at no point have I mentioned Cipher, brought them up or even posted an anagram of that word - for all the talk of dick riding Enig you seem to have a broad imagination of it.

And again after saying you've read all my responses (Where I stated losing to <GHW> recently formed does not count as losing to <ME TOO> you posted a picture of a dom... vs <ME TOO>.

I want to have a proper conversation where everyone is fairly represented, if you're not capable of that then you know...

Cannibal you wanna talk about ghw pussying out the last 10 minutes of that dom? I think it's a fair representation to call your new ghw guild bigger pussys than old me too

While I sort of appreciate your input, i'd like to remind you that despite all your bashing on <WANTED> losing the castle... you were in that raid to get it with them. You don't really have teh right to act all high and mighty about the way something when when you yourself were there and failed. Again to point out to the mods, not arguing just stating fact.

You've mentioned Cipher, and I honestly have no idea what you're on about at no point have I mentioned Cipher, brought them up or even posted an anagram of that word - for all the talk of dick riding Enig you seem to have a broad imagination of it.

And again after saying you've read all my responses (Where I stated losing to <GHW> recently formed does not count as losing to <ME TOO> you posted a picture of a dom... vs <ME TOO>.

I want to have a proper conversation where everyone is fairly represented, if you're not capable of that then you know...

Hey man I was not in the raid with them to get castle LMAO I was putting land down on Marcala and waiting for housing zone on heedmar to get some land there. I reluctantly joined them for the castle defence and everyone in Welcome can vouch I've never liked Wanted. Also the Cipher part was directed to HIM not to you.

Hey man I was not in the raid with them to get castle LMAO I was putting land down on Marcala and waiting for housing zone on heedmar to get some land there. I reluctantly joined them for the castle defence and everyone in Welcome can vouch I've never liked Wanted. Also the Cipher part was directed to HIM not to you.

See again you're saying you'e responding to "him" but all I've seen on this thread is that nobody in <WELCOME> seems to be properly able to use the forums, and again that isn't flaming just look up at the replies without a person replied to.

That's what I meant though you were there for the castle defence maybe its now public knowledge that you didn't like wanted a few weeks later but you were there to defend the castle isn't that a bit hypocritical? Especially since you'e having a go at them for losing the castle.

Yeah but in the grand scheme of things there is no difference is there? It's pot calling the kettle black. If you're getting help from other guilds then insulting another guild who've done the same it makes it look like you don't know what's going on and that's not the right way to go about it.
If you see no difference from 6 to 80 people, then that's a personal problem. We don't ask for help. LC asks or offers a couple of their members to participate in the things we do for the experience of RvR content. We don't spam faction when someone is contesting content. We don't call up another 80 member (red) guild to help us do content. No, it's not us who doesn't know what's going on. It's you. I'd say you want to have an actual conversation, but the fact that you're so opposed to look at the facts, leads me to believe otherwise.

Cannibal you wanna talk about ghw pussying out the last 10 minutes of that dom? I think it's a fair representation to call your new ghw guild bigger pussys than old me too
Lad you REALLY need to learn to press the reply button it's frustrating having to keep going up to see what you're saying... not that there's much to it.

Read my response before about sitting at nui and how your guild had no problem with other guilds doing it till it happened to them.

Can you not learn to respond to people directly? Click the 'Reply' button my dude otherwise you won't get answers, i'm assuming that's to us.

Right or wrong, you were 30+ kills up on them they came back wiped you 2-3 times and won?

Apparently everyone sits off in the nui in the last few minutes when it's close, happened with <WANTED> v <Unsullied> near the start of the server and loads of people (Some from Welcome) said "This is the way it's always been stop complaining and l2p noob".

But now of course, it's a problem when it happens to them.

I’m sorry to call you fucking retarded but your fucking retarded. None of my members would say “This is the way it’s always been stop complaining and l2p noob”

If you see no difference from 6 to 80 people, then that's a personal problem. We don't ask for help. LC asks or offers a couple of their members to participate in the things we do for the experience of RvR content. We don't spam faction when someone is contesting content. We don't call up another 80 member (red) guild to help us do content. No, it's not us who doesn't know what's going on. It's you. I'd say you want to have an actual conversation, but the fact that you're so opposed to look at the facts, leads me to believe otherwise.

And once again you're cherry picking your response mate. You've admitted getting more people in to help and you did that first but when it's done back its suddenly a problem? I see the number difference and fully understand it but you don't seem to be capable of accepting responsibility.

It seems more like do as I say not as I do. I'm not about that life.

I'm not opposed to looking at any facts at all, maybe if you posted some I'd be able to take them into account?

Back