What's new

A simple proposal about the cash shop.

Would you be interested in removing the cash shop for a week?

• Yes (Remove Cash Shop option)

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • No (I want a Cash Shop option)

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i although guess not dat mutch ppl spend money on privat servers. they can go offline evry time. BUT... if we have some Dan bilzarians here, they can come level fast claim land and buy regrade charms and charms and charms and charms. so you see in 2 months a avarage gearscore from 3.5k and some guys with 7,6k. And this group of some guys, can raid 50 ppl :D and thats something i fear. And the problem is bigger when the comunity is smaler.

If you get like 200 player each side, and 20 pirates can contest 100 nians, the gameplay would breake realy fast and realy fast you got a lot of crying ppls and in the same time you get the first guilds who leave^^

i have no worrys for my own. I have not a big deal with some p2w aspects. the devs need the money and its okay that they put something in wich defenetly will organize money for them. But i care about the player amount.

There are Many items available in the Cash Shop, so at the moment I've made some screenshots to let you know at least something.View attachment 109 View attachment 110 View attachment 111 View attachment 112 View attachment 113 View attachment 114 View attachment 115 View attachment 116

The problematic parts in fresh start time:
- farms and houses vs credit: lunar-stellar-solar scarecrows (credit farms)
- credit treehouse
- upgrade tickets (?)
- resources: tax, charms, tempers
- mounts, battle pets: higher level pets than your character =OP in progression
- plushy with proficiency and/or stat "armors"
- mining drills and majestic trees (perma delete this items, please!)

Just remove them all! :)
If you want to restart this item sellings chose good timing! Maybe 10 days after fortress will reach lvl3 (this will prevent p2w landrush and p2w castle conquers)

edit: most of this "advantage" items are cheaper here than originals but all of them are bound to real money transactions...

Last edited:
The problematic parts in fresh start time:
- farms and houses vs credit: lunar-stellar-solar scarecrows (credit farms)
- credit treehouse
- upgrade tickets (?)
- resources: tax, charms, tempers
- mounts, battle pets: higher level pets than your character =OP in progression
- plushy with proficiency and/or stat "armors"
- mining drills and majestic trees (perma delete this items, please!)

Just remove them all! :)
If you want to restart this item sellings chose good timing! Maybe 10 days after fortress will reach lvl3 (this will prevent p2w landrush and p2w castle conquers)

edit: most of this "advantage" items are cheaper here than originals but all of them are bound to real money transactions...
If you cant afford to donate, don´t try to restrict items that donators (main sorce of incoming for the server) can afford. Don´t like, don't play.

If you cant afford to donate, don´t try to restrict items that donators (main sorce of incoming for the server) can afford. Don´t like, don't play.

There's a difference between being able to support a server and having items in the cash shop that completely change landrush and the overall progression in the early game of this server.

edit:grammar

with this mentality we gonna have an empty server ... seriously thats not how to reply to a player base, i think u know that alot of ppl read ur msg ??

"Don't like, dont play" even AA trion players say's that , see how the servers are atm , Full of p2w players

This is not "donation". This is simple convert your real money to cash shop currency transaction. You buy credit to buy "p2w" resources. This is not "You can afford" thing. This is trust and legal things. Do you trust in "reseller" company without any informations? If we definie the core of this System they sell product of original developers without any rights. Donate money to "Noble pirates" is good thing. Pay to get extra content is other thing.
If we trust in this company/guys and we don't care legal "bullshits" just the offer this is better than original options in legal "regions". I have no problem playing in grey zone, but don't be blind! This is not fine thing. We just hate Trino guys and we don't care their loss. :)
But all this "'Private" server thing is illegal and it's a little bit risky. And we will get 0 garantee to get service longer term. NA is a little bit "sensitive" in this things.

Last edited:
But all this "'Private" server thing is illegal and it's a little bit risky. And we will get 0 garantee to get service longer term. NA is a little bit "sensitive" in this things.
There's always gonna be p2w and f2p players. So don't bother if there's players buys advantage. Just enjoy the game as it is or don't play at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's always gonna be p2w and f2p players. So don't bother if there's players buys advantage. Just enjoy the game as it is or don't play at all.
If we got this items in starting rush this version will be worst than "original" and failed Trino FS versions. Trino is greedy as fuck but they had enough brain cells to not keep gamebreaking items in market in starting time. They put back this trash later, but they removed them in starting rush days/weeks.
+if you pay you have garantee to keep your items after 6-12 months too in "official" regions. There is 0 garantee because it has a chance to close later. F*cking cops. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a risk that donators have to take by donating for this server. It worked perfectly on RU server. Just don't understand so many concerns about those items. If you don't want to take the risk by donating, let the donators spend their money and get the advantage of buying farms on cash shop. And why you have so much concern about those items if there is no garantee that the server is gonna be up next week or month.

I don't think you guys understand, ArcheAge was built to be pay to win :p It will never be perfect

Just that you know guys: Trion dosen't provide any guarantee too. In other games like devilian, Trion failed so epic that they broke an complete server without bringing it back xD

All,

There's been an update:
As of start date - only Stellar Scarecrow gonna be in the Cash Shop
2nd Scarecrow will be added in a week after launch;
3rd Scarecrow will be added in 2 weeks after launch;

And, Credit Boxes are in.

It is a risk that donators have to take by donating for this server. It worked perfectly on RU server. Just don't understand so many concerns about those items. If you don't want to take the risk by donating, let the donators spend their money and get the advantage of buying farms on cash shop. And why you have so much concern about those items if there is no garantee that the server is gonna be up next week or month.

So... If you pay 10 dollars to BUY something that is donation. It's a brilliant logic.
If we got same service (p2w trash) than original version it will end in the same situation. Just faster with this "fulL" Cash shop contents.

ediT:
IronLady: AA has 2 credit scarecrows and 1 gilda star 16x16 scarecrow (Solar?) . Do you keep credit version in game and do you remove GS version? Or did you missed the name and we will got GS version in 1st week?

Last edited:
So... If you pay 10 dollars to BUY something that is donation. It's a brilliant logic.
If we got same service (p2w trash) than original version it will end in the same situation. Just faster with this "fulL" Cash shop contents.

Its only called a donation because it's a private server. They could get into some trouble otherwise

All,

There's been an update:
As of start date - only Stellar Scarecrow gonna be in the Cash Shop
2nd Scarecrow will be added in a week after launch;
3rd Scarecrow will be added in 2 weeks after launch;

And, Credit Boxes are in.

@IronLady Some people are saying in the discord that the farms on RU were not account based but character based. So someone could buy that 1 farm 6 times w/ 6 toons. Can you clarify this please. Can I only buy 1 per account or character ? Thanks :D

Last edited:
@IronLady Some people are saying in the discord that the farms on RU were not account based but character based. So someone could buy that 1 farm 6 times w/ 6 toons. Can you clarify this please. Can I only buy 1 per account or character ? Thanks :D

@Epic Don't believe everything people say:) Farms are account based! So you can get 1 per account, not per character.

Back