What's new

A simple proposal about the cash shop.

Would you be interested in removing the cash shop for a week?

• Yes (Remove Cash Shop option)

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • No (I want a Cash Shop option)

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So... If you pay 10 dollars to BUY something that is donation. It's a brilliant logic.
If we got same service (p2w trash) than original version it will end in the same situation. Just faster with this "fulL" Cash shop contents.
ediT:
IronLady: AA has 2 credit scarecrows and 1 gilda star 16x16 scarecrow (Solar?) . Do you keep credit version in game and do you remove GS version? Or did you missed the name and we will got GS version in 1st week?

@mikroman clarify please what do you mean under "Do you keep credit version in game and do you remove GS version?"

There won't be any items to purchase for Gilda Stars in CS.

Okay so that leaves a lot of questions I think can be answered by just revealing the cash shop in it's entirety.
Gilda Star purchases now all with credits?
What all can credits get you and how much do they cost?
What about loyalty items?

We've confirmed 1 farm/account for the first week and a few screenshots. What else we looking at here?
Might actually just be easier to log in, start a video recording app, and flip through the cash shop pages for both loyalty and credits, and then post that video.

Okay so that leaves a lot of questions I think can be answered by just revealing the cash shop in it's entirety.

We've confirmed 1 farm/account for the first week and a few screenshots. What else we looking at here?
Might actually just be easier to log in, start a video recording app, and flip through the cash shop pages for both loyalty and credits, and then post that video.

Talon smells. :^)

They don't have any GS purchases. Yes, on their cash shop, they're all Merit Badges, Loyalty Tokens and Credits. My guess is that Loyalty Items will be the same as Russia. Nothing you can really get early on so it doesn't matter for them and you can check that when you log in, really.

As far as credits go, I, too, would love to get the full Cash Shop here.

This seems like a highly well anticipated cash shop I am interested because of their credit rates are so low you can buy so many of these items.
This is sort of basically a cheaper better maintained AA NA probably?

Talon smells. :^)

Cost of credits are under "Donate" at the top of the home page. Also, agree that Talon smells.

tumblr_of02l0VfTL1ruw1vso1_500.gif

the only credits allowed from the RU server is credits purchased. So if you have 20creds left over from a cash purchase and you sell everything and get 30k credits you can transfer 20 creds

jut make the cash shop only cosmetics, it's obvious choice.. What happen with the mmo community, when did everyone get so forgiving when it comes to p2w? in 2009 if your game had any p2w it was ridiculed.

jut make the cash shop only cosmetics, it's obvious choice.. What happen with the mmo community, when did everyone get so forgiving when it comes to p2w? in 2009 if your game had any p2w it was ridiculed.
Because its a private server and no one cares this isn't live.

Back