What's new

account has been banned? wtf

True i cant see any speedhack either, he has laggs and used spint and TP some people here really need some glasses. just bc he failed to snipe a pack doesnt mean people hacking :confused:
That is NOT lag lol. He gets up the hill in 3 seconds. Sprint is not THAT fast, and he only gets 2 tele resets.

True i cant see any speedhack either, he has laggs and used spint and TP some people here really need some glasses. just bc he failed to snipe a pack doesnt mean people hacking :confused:
xD you are new arent ya? even if he is not hakcing, do you wanna bet gold that you wont be able to make that run in 2 seconds like he did?

I considered the fact as well, but than i saw the stealthy cat tail not having any lags :) cant fake that, nope

and if there are any lags ,they tend to slow you down, not speed you up :D

I considered the fact as well, but than i saw the stealthy cat tail not having any lags :) cant fake that, nope

and if there are any lags ,they tend to slow you down, not speed you up :D
On Prophecy where i been with a friend running around i had lags too and apparently i teleported like a mile somewhere else due to my lags, and i dont use any programs ;) wonder how it look alike from another angle

Lags won't make you travel distances faster, yes you will be teleporting to someone watching but you'll be teleporting normal distances as if you were running.

On Prophecy where i been with a friend running around i had lags too and apparently i teleported like a mile somewhere else due to my lags, and i dont use any programs ;) wonder how it look alike from another angle

Im in this guys guild and Im not defending him lol. If he was lagging he wouldn't have lag teleported straight up the path took a right and kept going. All while still sprinting

You seriously have the nerve to come on here acting all innocent? You make me sick. Good job to the Arche Rage development team for getting rid of trash.

Im in this guys guild and Im not defending him lol. If he was lagging he wouldn't have lag teleported straight up the path took a right and kept going. All while still sprinting
Typical attitude for guildmates. Lags look a bit different :^)

Typical attitude for guildmates. Lags look a bit different :^)

What are you talking about, I fully just called him a cheater. I don't know the guy nor do I care. A cheater is a cheater. Read what I said to her post again. :p

vof0JXR.png

@Epic nice for claiming urself innoncent, GM take a deep look of "Leeched girls cant say no" members u will know where i got this from and how many of them r using it to do trade runs and areana

@Epic nice for claiming urself innoncent, GM take a deep look of "Leeched girls cant say no" members u will know where i got this from and how many of them r using it to do trade runs and areana

Here we have the classic "if I can't get out, I will take as many people with me as I can."

Not a bad thing for the server tho

Back