What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Epic you are just saying this because you don't want to invest in a Erenor, makes 0 sense to nerf erenor
6010b7d8b69669119c2011eaa87b5f89.png

@Sparkle clearly a lot of people are pretty upset about the 10% nerf. Can you at least acknowledge it and address it.

Can you at the minimum let us know if you are even considering dropping it to 5% instead of 10% or considering adding lunafrost similar to the armor lunafrost that will add things like crit damage to the erenor weapon (take make it compete with obsidian passive)

Or can you at least reply to this message and let us all know if the change is permanent and nothing will be done about it. Like 90% of this thread has been controversy over that change and you have not really addressed it all so can you just end the convo now and let us know if it is permanent or you looking into maybe changing something up

Let me rephrase my question, will the amount of archeum given be the same for all wisps? Will I be getting 15 moonlight archeum from 1 cloth wisp?

Here is the list:
1x One-Hander Metal Mana Wisp = 15 Sunlight Archeum Crystals
1x Two-Hander Metal Mana Wisp = 15 Sunlight Archeum Crystals
1x Wooden Mana Wisp = 15 Sunlight Archeum Crystals
1x Musical Mana Wisp = 15 Sunlight Archeum Crystals
1x Large Jewelry Mana Wisp = 15 Starlight Archeum Crystals
1x Small Jewelry Mana Wisp = 15 Starlight Archeum Crystals
1x Cloth Mana Wisp = 15 Moonlight Archeum Crystals
1x Leather Mana Wisp = 15 Moonlight Archeum Crystals
1x Plate Mana Wisp = 15 Moonlight Archeum Crystals

@Sparkle can we get feedback about erenors? Either if capping at epic or a 5% nerf will be considered. If not, please let us know as well. This is the major part of the patch people need to know about.

Capping at erenor is not a solution. It is a cop out.
The 10% nerf will remain indefinitely.
Well most the people are proposing that a 5% is a better solution. . . I legitamately don’t understand being so completely agianst change to sit in the face of so many people against a change BUT also willing to compromise on a nerf (none of the people make an erenor want it nerfed at all) BUT almost all of them are sitting here willing to compromise with a nerf as long it doesn’t make their gear useless.
It’s fine if you wanna say the 10% is gonna stay but can we hear if anything else will change to help compensate for this.
Ect - decreasing cost to craft, decrease synthesis cost (more than 10%, 10% is kinda nothing there ), crit lunafrost, ect.

Even Epic mentioned earlier that with 0 nerf most players on live would prefer certain grade t7 weapons over an unnerfed maxed out erenor. Imagine how many people are gonna do it now. At least give us 1 single incentive to spend gold on erenor. Because right now there are none

Last edited:
Cutting 10% damage off erenor is already way too much. The only reason why erenor has a high base damage is because it doesn't have good passive like obsidian t7 nodachi/gs (melee critical damage 21%). How is it fair that leg t7 2h wep is 1036 damage with 21% crit damage while epic erenor 2h is 1013 dps with no crit damage (both 115% tempers).

Capping at erenor is not a solution. It is a cop out.
The 10% nerf will remain indefinitely.
i dont understand the cop out thing, sorry. But just wanna say that capping erenor, if technically posible is a far way better option thant the 10% actual, because it kill one of the objetives of that gear, a long way but catch up feature as someone mentiones post before.
But at least, ppl get now a definitive answer to work with, so they can now see their options with more accurate.

Caping one type on specific grade is technically not possible. Grades are related to all equipment and it's possible to either cap all or nothing. So you all can leave that idea.
We'll think on any additional changes related to Erenor. That's all I can tell for now.

Because the stuff that I like to do really doesn't generate income, the only way I'm going to be competitive (assuming that I want t7 gears) is going to be by swiping. A lot of swiping.

Unless Erenor gear appears as an option to buy from the marketplace, I'm forever not going to be able to complete. *shrugs* While it sucks being a second class citizen, that's how the game was rolled out.

Erenor was a bad idea in the first place. It's a massive gold sink to keep you constantly grinding, just like all the other gear was. ArcheAge timed its patches to coincide with people reaching the top end of gear and needing something else to burn massive amounts of time and real money on.

There are people here claiming "we're free to play and we want Erenor!" That's a lie. Erenor is anti-f2p. You think f2p players are going to be feeding epics into that shit? Get real.

I vote against Erenor. But my vote isn't necessary; staff has made up their minds.

Just like they decided to punish small guilds. They've made up their minds and don't care. Whatever. I'll donate to another game. This is far from the only thing to play.

I'm actually f2p and I've been prepared for erenor. Cap erenor at epic/leggy with no nerf or change the nerf to 5%.

You think f2p players are going to be feeding epics into that shit? Get real.

I agree with this. f2p are largely NOT going to be feeding epics into their Erenor because the 10% nerf is too harsh. It's not worth it. You have to pay a lot of gold to buy epics from AH or blow up your own for feed.
imo Erenor is a great way for f2p players to get a strong weapon in order to better compete on the server. At just Celestial Erenor alone, it's better than Divine Ayanad or Epic T6. Even an Grand Erenor is better than a T5 Divine. Put in the Divine Ayanad investment + Lord Coins & mats to make an Erenor and upgrade as you go, as fast or as slow as you can afford.

At most, the nerf should be changed to 5%.

I'm actually f2p and I've been prepared for erenor. Cap erenor at epic/leggy with no nerf or change the nerf to 5%.
Almost anyone who decided to prepare for erenor was on the less p2w because divine erenor was suppose to be the cheap equivalent to legendary t7 (slightly weaker)
Yes whales were preparing for legendary or higher but I’d say more people who couldn’t afford t7 prepared for erenor than those who were planning on whaling the shit out of it.

I would very much like more information about this too. What exactly is Aura Explosion ? Will feral mark gems currently in gear stay, or will they transform into aura explosion gems ?

This is the explosion after feral mark trips people and does it's small damage. I'm curious if these gems will be 'grandfathered' in to keep the duration, as the explosion damage is quite bad... Do we have any info on what % these will be? I'm assuming 3% per which is horrible and a nerf in my opinion.

@Sparkle

Back