What's new

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Lets Bring meaby something else into discusion.
With patch 3.5 also coming Erenor Lunafrosts that are actualy interesing items but bad part about them they can be put only on erenor gear and not even on jewelry what is changed in later patches. Meaby allow them to be placed on any gear ? Cuz if they will come in shape as they came in trino version they will stay dead items for very long time.
You're refering to the erenor lunafrosts and how they are locked to erenor gear. These special lunafrosts containing set bonus for having multiple of the same frost?

PLEASE - I cannot ask enough. DO. NOT. BRING. IN. 3.5. TRADE. SYSTEM.

And no to Erenor. Yes to Whalesong Harbor.

But did I mention? NO. TO. 3.5. TRADING.

Can we see obsidian options on erenor gear? Such Mdef on shields and such? If not then can we get a buff on obsidian or extra tiers? Part of the problem was XL's planned obsolescence of obsidian gear while not offering comparable options on the newer gear leading to a decrease of class diversity.

Also I don't mind getting rid of RNG in crafting. Or at the very least mitigating it somehow like lets say locking RNG mitigation options behind high crafting skill levels. I'd like to see at least SOMETHING that actually benefits from having max proficiency other than labor reduction.

3.5 trading definitely needs a rework or just keep the 3.0 mechanics. This caused much of the problems we saw with crafting since everything runs on charcoal. It's kinda like building Trump's wall then have border control hand out ladders and maps to anyone wanting to cross over(just a metaphor, let's not debate politics here).

Keep in mind we can always see the effect of changes and staff will patch stuff in. Nothing is set in stone, this is Archerage and they actually listen to us.

Last edited:
Please ADD 10 or 20 more slots to inventory. And also Make Lord Coins marketable at Auction House. Also is Rampage b200 Car coming out?
[bcolor=rgb(244, 244, 244)][/bcolor]

If you add erenor then it would a good idea to open a fresh start server so the people there can supply enough materials for more people to get erenor and reduce the geap gap with whales.

But no erenor would be the best to make it simple.

If you add erenor then it would a good idea to open a fresh start server so the people there can supply enough materials for more people to get erenor and reduce the geap gap with whales.

Let's just stay away from the cancer that is fresh start. Trion did this to create artificial digital income from people rerolling on a new server with planned obsolescence(also XLs favourite trick) in mind. Basically, "pump 'n dump" policy. There's a reason why live has had multiple fresh starts all of which didn't help with the problem of dead servers.

I don't imagine the admins here are going to pay money to open a 2nd server and divide the player base. It's a terrible long-term policy because inevitably the "fresh" start server will have high GS players....it's just a matter of when.

I just would like to ask for maybe some new stuff for new players to catch up on gear? The temp obsidian is nice, but what about this new Hiram gear stuff? Or perhaps the hellkissed sets?

Bringing Eranor gear into the game will create even more gear disparity than before. The items that you need to farm for are going to be highly contested for, which means only the people with better gear are going to be able to progress. It'll be creating a 'rich get richer, poor stay poor" situation.
I came to this server looking to get away from issues like this from Trino.
If that is what you end up bringing in, I don't think I can continue supporting this server. = No more swipes from me :|
The way gear is now is fine, just leave it please.

I also would like to see increased regrade chance come in to 3.5 patch. That was another major issue with official.

Last edited:

Fresh starts are not a solution to anything. They simply restart the cycle. Our staff do not like fresh start servers and as such we won't do fresh start servers nor reset servers putting everyone back at the beginning

Considering that a lot if players will be partially, or fully, re-gearing in 3.5: what are the chances of also getting the 3.7 gem changes along with it or shortly thereafter?

Considering that a lot if players will be partially, or fully, re-gearing in 3.5: what are the chances of also getting the 3.7 gem changes along with it or shortly thereafter?
From what I understand, their version of 3.5 already includes the gemming changes. Sparkle has stated in this thread(page 10) and in a private message that there is no such thing as “3.7” and that this version of 3.5 is the final update that was made prior to the release of 4.0.

Now I take that as to mean that the gem changes are included but take it with a grain of salt.

Here is the quote
There was no 3.7 version. We'll have the latest 3.5 that was coming right prior 4.0.

well....its winter...any more of that sweet sweet info when 3.5 is gonna hit the servers? just asking for a friend^^

All the information will be posted for players later. No details are currently available.

Back