What's new

ArcheRage 8.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the clarification, dose this part

Also be a Point for the Costumes, or must we upgrade them again from Basic to Eternal? Or is that like you said for the Underwear missing Details that you get later on?
Its answered in my post
"Existing Costumes will convert to a Combat Costume Box. This box is opened to select the costume of your choosing. It will be a Basic Grade costume."

And to note, when the migration was done on AAU, my recollection is they gave players enough of the worn costumes (bound) sufficient to return their costume/undies to the state they were at prior to the migration. I.e., if you had eternal, they gave you enough bound worn costume synthesis to return them to that state.

And to note, when the migration was done on AAU, my recollection is they gave players enough of the worn costumes (bound) sufficient to return their costume/undies to the state they were at prior to the migration. I.e., if you had eternal, they gave you enough bound worn costume synthesis to return them to that state.
All existing Synthium Stones convert to Worn Costumes and Shards convert to Honor. Nothing was given directly to players to recover lost grades.

You just had to start over with the stats, right? 🥹

Existing Costumes will convert to a Combat Costume Box. This box is opened to select the costume of your choosing. It will be a Basic Grade costume.
Because of this the applied Lunafrost and Image will be lost.
Are we getting enough of the new synthium stones to make it eternal again and serendipity to roll the status?

@Sparkle
Seeing as the new guild system will come with its own buff which is pretty strong, I beg you to PLEASE remove the custom guild buff its overpowered to begin with.

@Sparkle
Seeing as the new guild system will come with its own buff which is pretty strong, I beg you to PLEASE remove the custom guild buff its overpowered to begin with.
Custom guild buff is not going to be removed. However, it may be updated and some of the stats changed. That will be considered based on the players voting.
Check the Survey in game right after today's maintenance and vote.

ahh that's very true, but still, I know that not just me, but quite a few people recently invested in their costumes etc. so feels bad about having to redo it you know :')
I'd prefer you guys to first wait for the custom updates part related to items changes before discussing something that's not even in place yet or officially announced.

When final list is ready and approved, I'll post it for you. There will be the info on items that are going to be exchanged and compensations for them. We are currently looking into the best way to keep the game balance and players comfort.

I'd prefer you guys to first wait for the custom updates part related to items changes before discussing something that's not even in place yet or officially announced.

Apologies, I guess, but discord discussions have gone rampant so people brought it up here just in case.

Can you remove the "Raid Delegation to heroes that rank above you" message popup? Or at least be able to mute it? It's pretty annoying..
Also, remove being able to port to freedich island...thats just not necessary.
After seeing the survey for the options of the custom guild buff, would you consider being able to pick between the options at anytime rather than only have 1 of 3 options that were given?

One thing that happened with the item migrations that I just recalled is that the Korean versions of some items don't behave the same way as the US/EU versions did. For example, either the "Dreamy Plushie Table" or a big plushie (I forget the name) that shortens the amount of time to sleep lost that ability post migration. Not sure what all items were affected. So even if there's a matching item in the Korean ID database, it may still be a downgrade.

1 - Can you remove the "Raid Delegation to heroes that rank above you" message popup? Or at least be able to mute it? It's pretty annoying..
2 - Also, remove being able to port to freedich island...thats just not necessary.
3 - After seeing the survey for the options of the custom guild buff, would you consider being able to pick between the options at anytime rather than only have 1 of 3 options that were given?
1 - post this suggestion in regular suggestions thread. It's not related to 8.0 and may not be looked into before the release and as a result, simply lost here.
2 - We'll consider.
3 - Interesting idea. Will think about it.

One thing that happened with the item migrations that I just recalled is that the Korean versions of some items don't behave the same way as the US/EU versions did. For example, either the "Dreamy Plushie Table" or a big plushie (I forget the name) that shortens the amount of time to sleep lost that ability post migration. Not sure what all items were affected. So even if there's a matching item in the Korean ID database, it may still be a downgrade.
As you yourself mentioned, that are different IDs. So, nothing actually has its ability lost, it's just one item (NA) removed and another (Kr) added. Kr items were always working this way. What Koreans did, is just exchanged items. We don't plan to exchange majority of the items.
Those items that will be still exchanged or removed and compensated will be posted by me a bit later.
Decor, mounts, pets 100% remain untouched. As for the rest, please wait for the full list first. There will not be that many changes.

As you yourself mentioned, that are different IDs. So, nothing actually has its ability lost, it's just one item (NA) removed and another (Kr) added. Kr items were always working this way. What Koreans did, is just exchanged items. We don't plan to exchange majority of the items.
Those items that will be still exchanged or removed and compensated will be posted by me a bit later.
Decor, mounts, pets 100% remain untouched. As for the rest, please wait for the full list first. There will not be that many changes.
hi, will our update be updated as scheduled? Can't wait, QAQ

Thank youuuuuuuuuu <3 I get to keep my Strawberry and Orange Jelly chairs! They undulate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back