What's new

ArcheRage 8.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should really be reconsidered for Freedich.... its already painful with Guild Flares... Having that would be horrible and i doubt people would be able to deliver Packs since " bigger" Guilds can just easily port there and rob smaller "Guilds". Would just be a big camping massacre worse than now.There shouldnt be any option to port to Freedich at all.

To be really honest : The whole Item is way to OP and will only cause problems. It only favors the Guilds with " most active Members" and will help them to tryhard even more than most do now.
How ironic

Is there a list of the changes to the Arena shop with new prices? I was saving for a battle clipper and trying to decide if I should spend as many Kyrios badges as possible or keep them for the honor. If I remember right the price for battle clipper goes up substantially from the 1 to 150 value from the proven warrior workbench.

Along those same lines, I would like to suggest increasing the value of the Kyrios Badge exchange to stay in line with their actual value if that is the case.

Is there a list of the changes to the Arena shop with new prices? I was saving for a battle clipper and trying to decide if I should spend as many Kyrios badges as possible or keep them for the honor. If I remember right the price for battle clipper goes up substantially from the 1 to 150 value from the proven warrior workbench.

Along those same lines, I would like to suggest increasing the value of the Kyrios Badge exchange to stay in line with their actual value if that is the case.

I believe that this kyrios to honor change does not happen this patch yet.

Kyrios to Honor is not a change this patch.

• The following items are removed from the game. Conversion to Kyrios Badges is added (1 Grimoire = 5 Kyrios Badges):
    • "Healing Grimoire"
    • "Bound Healing Grimoire"
  • The following custom Grimoires will remain in game as a rare from from the Magic Bean:
    • "Healing Grimoire"
    • "Meditation Grimoire"
    • "Experience Grimoire"
    • "Greedy Grimoire"

only that i understand it right, the Grimoires we have actual getting all removed but we can reobtain them from Magic Bean Loot? :) its just a little confusing for me
Forgot to mention im total pro Removing them all and that people need to reobtain them if they want them again! So nobody stacks now the shit

Last edited:
  • The following items are removed from the game. Conversion to Kyrios Badges is added (1 Grimoire = 5 Kyrios Badges):
    • "Healing Grimoire"
    • "Bound Healing Grimoire"
  • The following custom Grimoires will remain in game as a rare from from the Magic Bean:
    • "Healing Grimoire"
    • "Meditation Grimoire"
    • "Experience Grimoire"
    • "Greedy Grimoire"

only that i understand it right, the Grimoires we have actual getting all removed but we can reobtain them from Magic Bean Loot? :) its just a little confusing for me
Forgot to mention im total pro Removing them all and that people need to reobtain them if they want them again! So nobody stacks now the shit
Correct. All the existing are converting. And people would be able to source new ones from Magic Beans

What will happen to currently crafted Guild Certificates? I have a bunch saved up so I can easily renew the Guild Buffs for weeks at a time. Will they convert to whatever the new equivalent of those items will now be, or will they turn into prestige?

What will happen to currently crafted Guild Certificates? I have a bunch saved up so I can easily renew the Guild Buffs for weeks at a time. Will they convert to whatever the new equivalent of those items will now be, or will they turn into prestige?
They will still work. But all guild ranks are removed except for guild leaders. So only leaders will be able to apply them until the guild leader re-applies guild ranks with permissions

I don't know if this is the patch where they destroyed crafting, but if it is, I strongly suggest rejecting the change where they made many things use a 5:1 ratio to craft instead of the 3:1 it has been for years (lumber, brick, etc)

I don't know if this is the patch where they destroyed crafting, but if it is, I strongly suggest rejecting the change where they made many things use a 5:1 ratio to craft instead of the 3:1 it has been for years (lumber, brick, etc)

1702368394759.png

Side note: Hyperblast been writing these old patch changes in discord as if they are new, feel free to ignore him about things like that :^)

Well, on AAU all of those things happened (except maybe the merit badges). I don't know at what patch level tho :) That's why I started with "if" :)
No that is not true.
Tax craft, Hereafter craft and Merit badge removal were all long before Unchained being apart of 3.0-3.5 changes which were not applied.

The craft recipe cost increase is a KR normalisation which isn't applied here.

No that is not true.
Tax craft, Hereafter craft and Merit badge removal were all long before Unchained being apart of 3.0-3.5 changes which were not applied.

The craft recipe cost increase is a KR normalisation which isn't applied here.
Sorry, but you're incorrect. They added paper to the crafting of bound certificates (unbound continued to not require paper), onyx was added to hereafter stones. As I said, I don't recall merit badges being removed. Those changes were made on AAU after Kakao took over. Those changes may have originally been done in KR before that, but they showed up in AAU later.

Sorry, but you're incorrect. They added paper to the crafting of bound certificates (unbound continued to not require paper), onyx was added to hereafter stones. As I said, I don't recall merit badges being removed. Those changes were made on AAU after Kakao took over. Those changes may have originally been done in KR before that, but they showed up in AAU later.
No. They were not. They were long before Gamingo and AAU.
And as 8.0 has now launched all further suggestions are to go in the suggestions thread.

As Development is now completed, thread is closed.
Status changed from "in development" to "released".

Details of the 8.0 update can be found HERE.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back