What's new

Land ownership and demo monopoly

Send your complaints to XL then lmao.

The server admins knew what they were getting into when they started the server. You don't have to white knight them to try and serve your own interests. You can just try and serve your own interests and see what happens.

People with low ping, people with the proper land grabbing setup, and people who land grab a lot will always beat you out in trying to grab land. They are more prepared and practiced then you, and even a 10ms edge is all they need to beat you. Bring a lot of people to try and grab land and talk to some of the people who are prolific about grabbing land to learn some of their strategies.

Crying on the forums is just as unlikely to get you land as not showing up prepared is.
How are we getting anything out of this? if you are curious i can show you that i'm one of the "land whales" in game, they dont affect me, what affects me is the concern that normal people who keep the srv alive will suffer and leave, so these 2 guys can run their macros or cheats or we and make money getting most of the demos(wich is bullshit, are they the only ones that have experience from tens of ppl wanting to grab?)

Its funny how people have 20+ land plots and even felt the need to block off more land for there selfish self. There just so greedy that getting there own far share of land is not enough. But this was always a detriment to the game pitting the community against each other from the start, Haves Vs Have Not's.

What the admins are looking for is proof of actual foul play. Being harder, better, faster, stronger is not by itself proof of foul play. If these people are willing to sit at the site, in plain view, while it demos and not land/speed hack to get it, then they get it. Some people like to buy/sell land. It's called a sandbox game for a reason. They can play the game how they want.

I knew people on 3.0 FS that the only thing they did was build and sell houses. They hit 55 and did nothing else but land grab and build over and over again. All their labor went to building land or crafting tax certs. Should trion have banned them because they choose to play the game a different way, even though they were very good at getting land cheap or free on demo and profiting on it?

If you can't offer proof of someone exploiting to acquire land, then there is nothing to talk about.

Archeage is not about catering to everyone. It's about being for your friends/family/guild above all else, in that order, and cutthroat to everyone else. There are limited resources for a reason, it creates conflict and drives the economy.

That guy got a log and you need it? Kill them for it.

That other green guild is trying to do world boss content, kill them and take their content.

If you want to play this game and be handed valuable stuff for free, then that stuff has no value at all.

@Krowley, you cant be precise, even if you film them there is no proof, but the gm can check on them after they fix the donation issue,these guys are a major problem and should be dealt with fast, you demand us proof beyound doubt wich we cant offer , only the gm can check them maybe, but when 2 players get all the demo plots, what more proof do you want? they are fast? in evey cases when there are 10+players on it, only they get it? Neglecting few of these cheaters will drive away many people.

We don't require an unreasonable amount of proof. We require more than a blanket accusation. Any person who owns a bit of land can be called a cheater, just like any person with over 4k gear score. Without a screenshot or a specific time it happened, you're just wasting the admins resources by putting the burden on us to prove if they are cheating or not. And it's not hard to call a spade a spade, just make sure you're doing it legitimately and for legitimate reasons.

If it is a solid "two people getting all of the demo plots" then by all means report them, but if you're extremely exaggerating those numbers and just salty that someone sniped the land from you, don't waste precious time that can be spent investigating real cheaters. That's all we ask.

I do agree, cheating is a major problem that needs to be dealt with, but right now all we're doing is fixing the symptoms of cheating by banning the cheaters, not curing the actual problem of the cheating systems being used. And the cheaters know that, so they create new accounts and cheat more. And we report them, and admin time goes into banning them again, and the vicious cycle continues.

Right now I'm seeing a lot of salt over people owning a lot of land legitimately, which is a game mechanic. I block off as much land as I can to create starvation in the market too, because it's a pvp game with pvp consequences, and if people want land they can buy it from me. Capitalism 101: the have nots will offer the haves something the haves do not have in exchange for something the haves have. Someone wants to build a gigantic farm over my land? 1000g a plot, please. Too expensive for you? Find land elsewhere. But whatever you do, please don't abuse the reporting system, as it just boggs down the entire reporting and appealing process. Do you need a video showing someone stealing land? No. Shadowplay it if you can, as that's hard proof that benefits greatly in telling the person during their appeal "no, you diddu somethin' and you donedid got caught."

I am considering offering tenant farming services on some of my 16s, though, for a fee.

We don't require an unreasonable amount of proof. We require more than a blanket accusation. Any person who owns a bit of land can be called a cheater, just like any person with over 4k gear score. Without a screenshot or a specific time it happened, you're just wasting the admins resources by putting the burden on us to prove if they are cheating or not. And it's not hard to call a spade a spade, just make sure you're doing it legitimately and for legitimate reasons.

If it is a solid "two people getting all of the demo plots" then by all means report them, but if you're extremely exaggerating those numbers and just salty that someone sniped the land from you, don't waste precious time that can be spent investigating real cheaters. That's all we ask.

I do agree, cheating is a major problem that needs to be dealt with, but right now all we're doing is fixing the symptoms of cheating by banning the cheaters, not curing the actual problem of the cheating systems being used. And the cheaters know that, so they create new accounts and cheat more. And we report them, and admin time goes into banning them again, and the vicious cycle continues.

Right now I'm seeing a lot of salt over people owning a lot of land legitimately, which is a game mechanic. I block off as much land as I can to create starvation in the market too, because it's a pvp game with pvp consequences, and if people want land they can buy it from me. Capitalism 101: the have nots will offer the haves something the haves do not have in exchange for something the haves have. Someone wants to build a gigantic farm over my land? 1000g a plot, please. Too expensive for you? Find land elsewhere. But whatever you do, please don't abuse the reporting system, as it just boggs down the entire reporting and appealing process. Do you need a video showing someone stealing land? No. Shadowplay it if you can, as that's hard proof that benefits greatly in telling the person during their appeal "no, you diddu somethin' and you donedid got caught."

I am considering offering tenant farming services on some of my 16s, though, for a fee.

Yeah just pay this guy 1000g for a little pittance of land your always going to be this guys bitch so get use to it, don't like it? You gonna cry about it? You gonna quit the game? Go ahead aint nobody gonna miss yo azz, this guy rather be playin this game by himself so he can get all the land.

Yeah just pay this guy 1000g for a little pittance of land your always going to be this guys bitch so get use to it, don't like it? You gonna cry about it? You gonna quit the game? Go ahead aint nobody gonna miss yo azz, this guy rather be playin this game by himself so he can get all the land.
If you don't want to PVP then dont play a PVP game.

Supply and demand, he might only sell for 1000g but if he wants to sell and nobody accepts that price then he'll drop it.
Find land somewhere else, 1k isn't even hard to get if you're actually playing the game, I made 1k in just 5 hours total while watching a tv show, and while yes trade runs are boring it doesn't mean you have to do them, there's plenty of income sources in the game, just find one.

If you don't want to PVP then dont play a PVP game.

Or any game with a dynamic, player run economy. PvP is more than DR ganking. It's land grabs, market manipulation, supply and demand, fights, character improvement for fights, resource and content denying, and everything in between. It's a game where people constantly compete to better themselves and beat other people who are trying to better themselves.

2 Windscour 16s for sale, next to each other, 1000g each must buy both, land only.

So i average about 6 clicks a second using this website and my own finger / speed.

Is this enough proof for anyone to actually do something?? Take a REAL CLOSE look at the guy going Away and coming back from Away. Bet me 10$ that says you don't already know who's getting this fking land. We're not talking out our ass here when we say this is serious and people need to look into it. So i've done my "job" waiting for a response on my end, the land is already taken and we have to wait another 2 weeks before it's even available to be grabbed by yet another hacker you guys didn't take seriously enough when we told you about it the first time.

Send your complaints to XL then lmao.

The server admins knew what they were getting into when they started the server. You don't have to white knight them to try and serve your own interests. You can just try and serve your own interests and see what happens.

People with low ping, people with the proper land grabbing setup, and people who land grab a lot will always beat you out in trying to grab land. They are more prepared and practiced then you, and even a 10ms edge is all they need to beat you. Bring a lot of people to try and grab land and talk to some of the people who are prolific about grabbing land to learn some of their strategies.

Crying on the forums is just as unlikely to get you land as not showing up prepared is.

I've been land grabbing for 2 years ,and wrote a manual for it on the guide section.

Higher ping prevented me to get what i wanted ,but i did get some plots, and some i bought already, so im set. Id really like to place one more plot on auroria though. So its not only about me.

It is mostly competition based between players with 1-20 ping, no amount of people around demo can impact one player with lowest ping.
Land Macro software is not yet detectable ,so when anti-hack shield hits, we might see improvements.

This is mostly about a big chunk of players in ArcheRage not owning land, since they arrived after week 1, leveled manually, and are now in search for land plots and ways of income.

Yep yesterday dewstone demo Shank and his friend put a tatched while 5 other people was around, and he built it and now for sale ^^

So i average about 6 clicks a second using this website and my own finger / speed.

Is this enough proof for anyone to actually do something?? Take a REAL CLOSE look at the guy going Away and coming back from Away. Bet me 10$ that says you don't already know who's getting this fking land. We're not talking out our ass here when we say this is serious and people need to look into it. So i've done my "job" waiting for a response on my end, the land is already taken and we have to wait another 2 weeks before it's even available to be grabbed by yet another hacker you guys didn't take seriously enough when we told you about it the first time.

Post it in the https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/ since it may take a lot of time since admins see this.
Good luck

Post it in the https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/ since it may take a lot of time since admins see this.
Good luck

I already h ave, i'm just posting here so people can see the "proof" they need to see and stop trying to downplay the fact that land hackers are a serious problem. It's not something we all just made up because we're slow at getting land - in fact it's the opposite for people who do it the most legit way possible, we don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of actually getting land and instead being forced to have to buy it from the hackers no one believes actually exist.

Hi, you are dumb.

You will never get land spam clicking to place it over and over again.

Do you see the error messages that keep popping up every time you try to spam the server with your land placement? It says "Cant place this for x seconds". This message appears because you tried to place down land on land that was not available. It's set up that way to prevent exactly what you are trying to do. Getting land is about reaction time to the land disappearing and being able to click the confirmation window button. If you do this correctly, you will get land ~250ms or less after it demos. You can also time the point at which the previous land hit 0 hp, though that is riskier due to server lag.

Your evidence for why you can't get land is accurate though. It shows exactly why you can't get land.

Hi, you are dumb.

You will never get land spam clicking to place it over and over again.

Do you see the error messages that keep popping up every time you try to spam the server with your land placement? It says "Cant place this for x seconds". This message appears because you tried to place down land on land that was not available. It's set up that way to prevent exactly what you are trying to do. Getting land is about reaction time to the land disappearing and being able to click the confirmation window button. If you do this correctly, you will get land ~250ms or less after it demos. You can also time the point at which the previous land hit 0 hp, though that is riskier due to server lag.

Your evidence for why you can't get land is accurate though. It shows exactly why you can't get land.

I love people who start out a conversation with "Hi, you are dumb" lol.. makes me chuckle.

Okay so there are 15 seconds betwene the time the plot hit's ZERO hp's to the time it actually disappears. IF a person was to spam click as soon as the hp's hit ZERO then by all rights they should have the best chance of actually getting the land since by the time the 3rd round of 5's msg is up the plot dissappears and you can place w/out a error message.

Thank you for your wonderful idiotic post of nothing and you show your ignorance for even attempting to try to criticize something you obviously have limited to NO knowledge about other than what you read on a report from trion.

Oh btw, you and everyone else is now welcome for the tips on how to grab land i hope we can get some "legit" competition out there.

ps. i also love the way you put some of the words in bold, you know the one's that mean nothing. Like your post and every post you've ever made on these forums lol

I love people who start out a conversation with "Hi, you are dumb" lol.. makes me chuckle.

Okay so there are 15 seconds betwene the time the plot hit's ZERO hp's to the time it actually disappears. IF a person was to spam click as soon as the hp's hit ZERO then by all rights they should have the best chance of actually getting the land since by the time the 3rd round of 5's msg is up the plot dissappears and you can place w/out a error message.

Thank you for your wonderful idiotic post of nothing and you show your ignorance for even attempting to try to criticize something you obviously have limited to NO knowledge about other than what you read on a report from trion.

Oh btw, you and everyone else is now welcome for the tips on how to grab land i hope we can get some "legit" competition out there.

ps. i also love the way you put some of the words in bold, you know the one's that mean nothing. Like your post and every post you've ever made on these forums lol
You were spam clicking it when it became available to place yet you couldn't place it, which means you timed it wrong and you were still in cooldown. He is right, your best bet is to click as soon as you can see you can place the land and not spam click it.
Or just time your spam clicking better, your video isn't proof of anything, just you failing at timing.

If you didnt get the land plot you were aiming at, it doesnt mean someone is using anything, and you can hardly prove macro being used.

Macro software isnt based solely on click speed, it can be used to double click by binding your left click to mouse scroll, or to click on certain point on the screen automatically once plot in front of you is open.

There are only suspicious players, as i mentioned 99% success rate on land demo is not very normal.

And the biggest issue securing that the auroria rush goes smooth.

Last edited:
You were spam clicking it when it became available to place yet you couldn't place it, which means you timed it wrong and you were still in cooldown. He is right, your best bet is to click as soon as you can see you can place the land and not spam click it.
Or just time your spam clicking better, your video isn't proof of anything, just you failing at timing.

So no one care's that a person is sitting there going Away and coming back over and over and that person is the same person who got the land?? does this just not even compute as something is wrong??

Is AHK legal in this game, the macro for AHK is based on the same principal as what i just explained and that's how people are doing it. Or are we all just so complacent with trion's work to actually allow this to happen on our server here ??

Yeah maybe my timing is off, fine. That's not the point of the video - it's to show a person clearly cheating going away and coming back over and over and over and over again clearly out of range ontop of the treehouse jumping down and placing the land beating everyone else who's there. jfc

So no one care's that a person is sitting there going Away and coming back over and over and that person is the same person who got the land?? does this just not even compute as something is wrong??

Is AHK legal in this game, the macro for AHK is based on the same principal as what i just explained and that's how people are doing it. Or are we all just so complacent with trion's work to actually allow this to happen on our server here ??

Yeah maybe my timing is off, fine. That's not the point of the video - it's to show a person clearly cheating going away and coming back over and over and over and over again clearly out of range ontop of the treehouse jumping down and placing the land beating everyone else who's there. jfc

In your case, proof was provided by a player which showed some shenanigans, and will be very helpful in the investigation. This is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Back