What's new

Land ownership and demo monopoly

So no one care's that a person is sitting there going Away and coming back over and over and that person is the same person who got the land?? does this just not even compute as something is wrong??

Is AHK legal in this game, the macro for AHK is based on the same principal as what i just explained and that's how people are doing it. Or are we all just so complacent with trion's work to actually allow this to happen on our server here ??

Yeah maybe my timing is off, fine. That's not the point of the video - it's to show a person clearly cheating going away and coming back over and over and over and over again clearly out of range ontop of the treehouse jumping down and placing the land beating everyone else who's there. jfc
Sorry didn't see that, that is indeed weird.
Was solely focused on checking your timing, my bad.

Sorry didn't see that, that is indeed weird.
Was solely focused on checking your timing, my bad.
thank you, i'm glad i'm not the only one who see's it that way. I'm totally fine losing the plot of land if it was done legit. Yeah my timing has been off on a lot of land grabs and it's going to take me some time to dial it in between the lag i get + my clicks but dayum..

thank you, i'm glad i'm not the only one who see's it that way. I'm totally fine losing the plot of land if it was done legit. Yeah my timing has been off on a lot of land grabs and it's going to take me some time to dial it in between the lag i get + my clicks but dayum..
I have no idea what could cause the Away status to come up that frequently, afaik it only shows up if you're actually afk, but he's moving.
I mean it's obvious but just straight up weird.

I have no idea what could cause the Away status to come up that frequently, afaik it only shows up if you're actually afk, but he's moving.

I could've called it a glitch on my end, but i wasn't the only one seeing it. Which made me start recording in the first place. I knew it wasnt right as soon as other people said they saw it as well and started reporting him.

So i average about 6 clicks a second using this website and my own finger / speed.

Is this enough proof for anyone to actually do something?? Take a REAL CLOSE look at the guy going Away and coming back from Away. Bet me 10$ that says you don't already know who's getting this fking land. We're not talking out our ass here when we say this is serious and people need to look into it. So i've done my "job" waiting for a response on my end, the land is already taken and we have to wait another 2 weeks before it's even available to be grabbed by yet another hacker you guys didn't take seriously enough when we told you about it the first time.

I've seen weirder things on land demos ,but at least this one is funny :) the way he stalks from that treehouse, his away stat is bugged.
He did have enough time to center the design though.

I was there watching in the corner.
Also Quintana the underdog. ;)

I love people who start out a conversation with "Hi, you are dumb" lol.. makes me chuckle.

Okay so there are 15 seconds betwene the time the plot hit's ZERO hp's to the time it actually disappears. IF a person was to spam click as soon as the hp's hit ZERO then by all rights they should have the best chance of actually getting the land since by the time the 3rd round of 5's msg is up the plot dissappears and you can place w/out a error message.

Thank you for your wonderful idiotic post of nothing and you show your ignorance for even attempting to try to criticize something you obviously have limited to NO knowledge about other than what you read on a report from trion.

Oh btw, you and everyone else is now welcome for the tips on how to grab land i hope we can get some "legit" competition out there.

ps. i also love the way you put some of the words in bold, you know the one's that mean nothing. Like your post and every post you've ever made on these forums lol

Apparently math is hard. By doing it that way you are combining an initial reaction delay with 2 more instances of click delay totaling up to like 400-500ms of delay in placing the land down, not to mention ping delay or potential server lag. Stay in school tho.

Away status is a client side flag that gets sent to the server. If someone could manipulate this client side flag they could set their away status on/off as often as they wish.

Away status is a client side flag that gets sent to the server. If someone could manipulate this client side flag they could set their away status on/off as often as they wish.
Question is, why? The Away status doesn't give you any benefit, does it?

Its likely a side effect of in-accurate game memory modifications. Or maybe the away status resets the land placement timer and if you can toggle it on/off then you can script it to always be trying to validly place land.

Its likely a side effect of in-accurate game memory modifications. Or maybe the away status resets the land placement timer and if you can toggle it on/off then you can script it to always be trying to validly place land.
Oh shoot, that would make sense. Imagine if; the away timer is 20 minutes or so right, so if you could manipulate it to on and off maybe the game thinks 20 minutes have gone by, effectively resetting all cooldowns. Maybe that's how it works, or maybe not.

Apparently math is hard. By doing it that way you are combining an initial reaction delay with 2 more instances of click delay totaling up to like 400-500ms of delay in placing the land down, not to mention ping delay or potential server lag. Stay in school tho.

wow, i'm sorry me failing at a land grab upset you so much that you still can't stay on topic of the reason why i posted the video in the first place. Everything you're sayin in this post has already been discussed and regardless of how you choose to see it, my method of grabbing land in a legit setting is a valid one and i know this because i've done it on Trion's servers from the start of this whole 15s delay and there i usually get 1 out of 4 to 5 peices of land i went after and that's me going up against Furanis / Nekrages on Tayhang server (btw, 2 of the biggest land macro'ers on that server at the time), so it does work if the timing is right.

@Raistlin

Mate Ive got well near 20 plots of land between me and my girlfriend and we are never out of labor and we always have the land full. Its about knowing what to do and how to do it properly mate.

That video is also not a hack, person was doing the same retarded spam clicking thing and they got so out of sync that it was still counting down at 3 seconds when the land became available. The second plot that came up, the person putting down land was overlapping with other land and couldn't place.

It's clearly hacks tho.

I totally get that a random lvl 44 with no guild and no gear getting land is a bit suspect. But you gota be trying harder/better then that dude was if you want to ever have a chance to get land at a contested demo, hacker or not.

Last edited:
He never once even targeted the tree - he wasn't going to get it from the start - i don't see the "hack" .. and i'm looking but for the life of me i don't see it at all..

As far as the spam clicking goes - you should prob target the tree next time so you know when to actually start clicking. If you want to do the "spam click method" for claiming land then you should only start clicking when the hp's of the land hit's the zero mark. Then start clicking, or do Lquid's method of waiting for the plot to disappear so you will never get it since apparently macro's are okay to use on this server.

Oh btw, are we going to use the Trion method? It's okay to macro if it's only macroing a single key stroke?? rofl, lquid cracks me up..

It's okay to macro if it's only macroing a single key stroke??
If you know a reliable way to detect macroing, including hardware macroing, then I'm sure trion/pserver admins would love to hear about it. Until then you either can cry about teh macroz or you can figure out how to beat it.

If you know a reliable way to detect macroing, including hardware macroing, then I'm sure trion/pserver admins would love to hear about it. Until then you either can cry about teh macroz or you can figure out how to beat it.

Okay, so you're saying that we should all use macro's to even the playing field then? So the only way to beat the cheater is to cheat ourselves. Unless you know a way to combat it w/out doing either of those things. I'm sure the church would love to hear it.

I refuse to do either... guess i wont be getting any land.

AutoHotkey (AFAIK) doesn't have hiding routines of it's own (developers never cared about it because AHK is not specifically aimed at bot creation).

Merely executing a *.ahk script will create a process named AutoHotkey.exe (unless you changed the name of the AutoHotkey executable). So, if a given game is monitoring the active processes in your computer, it may very well have a conditional flagging "AutoHotkey.exe" as bot suspicious since it is capable of making bots and is a pretty well known application.

Okay, so you're saying that we should all use macro's to even the playing field then? So the only way to beat the cheater is to cheat ourselves. Unless you know a way to combat it w/out doing either of those things. I'm sure the church would love to hear it.

I refuse to do either... guess i wont be getting any land.
He's saying it's near impossible to find macro users. Which means yes you'd have to macro yourself to even the playing field but not all people use macros regardless.

For your edit, AHK isn't the only macro application around, there's a whole ocean of them so good luck finding them all. Also if you're implying blocking macro applications is a good thing, Razer users will not be very happy with that considering Synapse is basically essential.

Hey Nuia :D

Lets put things in perspective here, this information might help people who need land get it, and at the same time, get those who do not deserve it, recorded just in case.

DEMO TIMES - NUIA

https://imgur.com/a/Dz8rl

https://imgur.com/a/GM0Lj

https://imgur.com/a/3lqW0

https://imgur.com/a/HtNGn

https://imgur.com/a/XuTrr

https://imgur.com/a/63NiU

https://imgur.com/a/lo4p3

You can see the type of building on the bottom right corner of the image, i found this method most usefull for recording land demo timers.

Enjoy and happy hunting adventurers !
It begins.

My time zone is CET ,use this link to convert to yours https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Last edited:
Back