What's new

New style of banning: Mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so hard to let me know who yall are so I can block you and why is it so hard for yall to block me?

People aren't responding because you aren't compromising. You are demanding people ignore you so you can continue to degrade others with your name calling. I've stated before, I have friends and family in every southern state, and not one of them uses this type of language this frequently. Others have voiced as such. You have been asked to not talk to people this way and continue to do it. You are refusing to face the problem and are instead choosing to force people into your delusion that no one wants.

We don't want to block you. We don't want to be blocked. We want you to actually consider people's requests. If you truly are in a town where people talk like this, then you are in a town that understands hospitality and compromise for the thoughts of others. You are being asked to stop or tone it down because it makes many people feel uncomfortable. If you say no, you are either A: a liar and aren't from this place at all, B: a faker trying to portray a persona for internet points and pity, C: both.

You clearly aren't illiterate. Read.

Why is it so hard to do what you do in your posts and not use the pet names and XOXOXOs and <3<3<3 ?
That is who I am always have been for my entire life. Now I'm suppose to change it for you? Who are you again to tell me who I need to change? no relation to me. I don't want to block yall but there needs to be a compromise. I don't want to change who I am for yall and yall don't want to read the above stuff... so the compromise is we both block each other... problem solved. THAT is compromise!

The compromise is for you to keep that stuff to private and out of public chats like you do here on forum and we won't pick on your anymore. That's a compromise.

By the time you're done blocking and all that you'll have no one to accept your xoxoxo's and other names. Even if there are those few who try to ignore it they will soon block you instead.

One day you won't be seen or heard of in chat and you'll be playing the single player game you've been wanting.

By the time you're done blocking and all that you'll have no one to accept your xoxoxo's and other names. Even if there are those few who try to ignore it they will soon block you instead.

One day you won't be seen or heard of in chat and you'll be playing the single player game you've been wanting.
I am fine with that... block away please... this is how I cam going to remember with people who have no tolerance of others. I tried the editing thing for everyone once... and I ended up not being able to talk because by the time I got a sentence yall wouldn't go crae crae over the subject had long sense changed to something different entirely. so for 3 months I was playing solo... what's the difference?

Wow and I thought I was easy to bait.

Can't believe there is a thread and with that, a complaint about a player that calls others hun, sweetheart or says xoxo.
If you knew what people say to me on an everyday basis.. haha trust me. There are far worse things.

Her ♥XOXO♥ triggers the fuck out of me though, stop doing that.

Shit got baited again.
I never participated on any of the faction chat commotion over this, or reported anybody or anything, but i did witness the most recent episode, and people just harass the lass nonstop over saying those things.

Even more disgusting, was watching user Zooey, her mother, pop on the chat to ask em to stop, especifically "zexi" which i guess is vysse ingame, which she addressed directly, and they just doubled down. Well, where im bloody from, you respect someones mother, and the lass IS in a public forum aka faction chat, shes not chasing down anybody in private, most of these sweethearts and xoxo this that and the other come after she aided someone, new player asks a question, nobody else has answered, and off she goes. They appreciate it, go "thank you" and she, as usual goes on the "np sweetheart xoxo =)" kind of thing. Is that really such an issue that you gotta gang up on her (and her mother apparently, those fucking threats in private are garbage) and bully them into submission? chat ban is too nice.

Id even agree with ya on "please not all the time" but block function exists if shes such a bother to any user in particular, for all i care she can xoxo all day if that helps her, and for all that might go on with PN, and you surely know more about it than i do (hi Player4), this is just, no dude, civil society is a thing. I've only replied because you've always seemed like a fairly level headed fella and its a shame seeing you support any of it.

The compromise is for you to keep that stuff to private and out of public chats like you do here on forum and we won't pick on your anymore. That's a compromise.
So you admit you are picking on me... so bullying. At least you finally called it for what it was. no the compromise is block me... when I respond I respond reactionary... like a reflex... this means it will come through... so this starts over or I have to stop talking entirely to keep it from happening. Being that this is an attempt to force me to conform I know the goals is to run me off. if I want to play single player this would not be the game I would play.

Then you won't mind not talking in public chats in order to avoid harassing other people with your words.
How about you do the same with your offensive words? the vulgarity which spews from you is like a sewer system and you speak about offensive words... honestly?

Oh, I don't care how you name it. The way you talk annoys me and I don't want to block you.
Edit so I won't do double post: I'm not the one a forum post was made about and called offensive, was I ?

I am fine with that... block away please... this is how I cam going to remember with people who have no tolerance of others. I tried the editing thing for everyone once... and I ended up not being able to talk because by the time I got a sentence yall wouldn't go crae crae over the subject had long sense changed to something different entirely. so for 3 months I was playing solo... what's the difference?

Just like you have no tolerance of us?

Since you pulled out your handy-dandy disability card... Let me pull out mine, just for you.
I'm autistic, severe chronic anxiety, severe depression, executive functioning disorder, and ADHD... All officially diagnosed by the folks in the merry white coats.

I have been bullied exceedingly for things I have done or said, both irl, social media, and in this game. Yeah, at first I was a wee bit too sensitive... But I learned... I took the bullying and thought to myself "do they possibly have a point?" I thought deeply about it and behold! Yes! I FUCKED UP AND I ADMIT IT! I apologize to those involved when it happens, I OWN my mistakes, learn from them, and move on.

From one mentally fucked person to another... I know there are ways to learn to work with and around mental disabilites. Quit hiding behind it and using it as an excuse. Keep doing that and you'll NEVER IMPROVE. I am actually saying this in all sincerity now. You will stay trapped where you are and never improve. If your disability is really in truth... Figure out how to work around it, or forever be stuck in life. This advise is not just for in this game. Life in general.

Handy-dandy disability cards don't work with me. Truly disabled? Even if I was your friend I'd be harder on you than anyone because I know damn well you can do better even if you think you truly cannot.

Just like you have no tolerance of us?

Since you pulled out your handy-dandy disability card... Let me pull out mine, just for you.
I'm autistic, severe chronic anxiety, severe depression, executive functioning disorder, and ADHD... All officially diagnosed by the folks in the merry white coats.

I have been bullied exceedingly for things I have done or said, both irl, social media, and in this game. Yeah, at first I was a wee bit too sensitive... But I learned... I took the bullying and thought to myself "do they possibly have a point?" I thought deeply about it and behold! Yes! I FUCKED UP AND I ADMIT IT! I apologize to those involved when it happens, I OWN my mistakes, learn from them, and move on.

From one mentally fucked person to another... I know there are ways to learn to work with and around mental disabilites. Quit hiding behind it and using it as an excuse. Keep doing that and you'll NEVER IMPROVE. I am actually saying this in all sincerity now. You will stay trapped where you are and never improve. If your disability is really in truth... Figure out how to work around it, or forever be stuck in life. This advise is not just for in this game. Life in general.

Handy-dandy disability cards don't work with me. Truly disabled? Even if I was your friend I'd be harder on you than anyone because I know damn well you can do better even if you think you truly cannot.
Oh sweetie lets not go there...

Plain and simple you don't like how I speak I don't like you trying to force me to be someone I am not,that is the core of it. So I block you and never respond to yo again, you block me and never see anything I respond to anyone... seems like a good fix all around to me love.

Trust me i'm not going to block anyone but I just wonder what goes on in your head. Just curious to what you're thinking process is when you do "you" in game. Like others have said here, why do the same thing that caused you problems on a different server? We're not trying to make you change who you ARE but you seriously need to think about changing the things you DO.

So is all about getting us to compromise instead of being a nice and decent person you claim to be ....unlike me and not irritate others with your language. And is clear now from your replies that you use those words in a demeaning way.

I never participated on any of the faction chat commotion over this, or reported anybody or anything, but i did witness the most recent episode, and people just harass the lass nonstop over saying those things.

Even more disgusting, was watching user Zooey, her mother, pop on the chat to ask em to stop, especifically "zexi" which i guess is vysse ingame, which she addressed directly, and they just doubled down. Well, where im bloody from, you respect someones mother, and the lass IS in a public forum aka faction chat, shes not chasing down anybody in private, most of these sweethearts and xoxo this that and the other come after she aided someone, new player asks a question, nobody else has answered, and off she goes. They appreciate it, go "thank you" and she, as usual goes on the "np sweetheart xoxo =)" kind of thing. Is that really such an issue that you gotta gang up on her (and her mother apparently, those fucking threats in private are garbage) and bully them into submission? chat ban is too nice.

Id even agree with ya on "please not all the time" but block function exists if shes such a bother to any user in particular, for all i care she can xoxo all day if that helps her, and for all that might go on with PN, and you surely know more about it than i do (hi Player4), this is just, no dude, civil society is a thing. I've only replied because you've always seemed like a fairly level headed fella and its a shame seeing you support any of it.

I'm not Vysse... see signature below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back