What's new

New style of banning: Mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did compromise... blocking IS the compromise. You want me to conform to you and you give nothing... that is not compromise.

Blocking is not a compromise, it is inaction. It is a cop-out to the problem at hand: you don't realize what you're doing is offensive to people and rather than calming down with it, you're doubling-down on using the terms, proving the point that you're using these pet names in a demeaning manner.

Wow so west really is this bad

As I said in the previous thread that was locked, I can't believe I had to make this thread. Yes.

At first was wierd for me how Krystal talks, but got used to it. I do not think that she talks like that to annoy anyone or make fun of anyone.
I have to add that english is not my first language, that could be the reason. I'm not sure if I get to feel the "deep meaning" of these words, but still, I don't think its such a big problem.

Oh, I don't care how you name it. The way you talk annoys me and I don't want to block you.
Edit so I won't do double post: I'm not the one a forum post was made about and called offensive, was I ?

Umm, so if someone annoys you irl, you will still meet with that person and listen to him/her? What you just said is like this: I don't want to listen to you, but I'm going to stick around and listen anyway. Why? If she bothers you just ignore her, block her.

I don't know whats dumber. This conversation still going, or me still coming back to read through all of this.
You've taken faction chat onto the forums. It was fine when this was about inappropriate handed out chat bans, but now it's just spam.

So is all about getting us to compromise instead of being a nice and decent person you claim to be ....unlike me and not irritate others with your language. And is clear now from your replies that you use those words in a demeaning way.
I never claimed I was nice... I claimed I am me. Any assumptions beyond that is you not me. if you don;t want to be blocked and block me then one of three thingies are true.
1. You want to continue the drama.
2. You're trying to force your will on me and make me conform to you to keep the drama going
3. You have no interest in compromise just controlling me.

I am threatening people in-game because they are being reported and severely punished for something that, up until this point and continuing onward, is harassment, has been labeled harassment by many people, and have been met with 0 compromise on your daughter's end while also letting her get a free pass for harassing others in an identical sense to the way toxic people have harassed her. I am threatening people in-game because they are bringing in-game politics into simple mimicry into public chat forums despite numerous people asking her to stop and at least ask permission.

Oh sweet, I get to talk to YOU now. Did you teach your daughter to never compromise with a person's reasonable requests? Did you never teach your daughter to ask someone permission before doing something that could be considered (and was openly stated to be) offensive or demeaning? In those screenshots, I asked THREE TIMES to not be called pet names. Others have demanded to not be called pet names, and rather than face it and compromise, her response is to ignore anyone that doesn't agree with her views. Did you teach her that too? Short term memory is no excuse, the chat is right there. And if she has short term memory, she sure answers questions and remembers people REALLY WELL!

When did I bring any in game politics in? When did my guild mates bring any in game politics in? You flat out threatened to harass me, and my guild mates over this, and yes, there is a screen shot of it, because that's how I found out about it.

As for how she was raised, I didn't give birth to her. She came to me late in life. She is not trying to be offensive, she is not trying to be demeaning. I agree that there needs to be a compromise here, but that does NOT excuse your harassment and threatening of other players. So step off your high horse.

Trust me i'm not going to block anyone but I just wonder what goes on in your head. Just curious to what you're thinking process is when you do "you" in game. Like others have said here, why do the same thing that caused you problems on a different server? We're not trying to make you change who you ARE but you seriously need to think about changing the things you DO.
I am here to be me, nothing more, nothing less. I like to be social in my own way, not controlled. I like helping players as a means by which to establish a conversation or something of that nature sug... that's it. I don't care about these shadow politics and shadow attempts to force someone to act a certain way. If anyone cannot handle that do what I do when I see such vulgar language in game... I block them so I don't have to see it... that is all I am asking. we block one another If it is THAT much of an issue. I don't change they don't change all is the same and it's as if I don;t exist... because if how I am is toxic to them I want nothing to do with those people at all anyways sweetheart... I don't like to block but I am not going to be bullied into acting a certain way. Here is a question, why are people unwilling to block me if they dislike me so much?

Just like you have no tolerance of us?

Since you pulled out your handy-dandy disability card... Let me pull out mine, just for you.
I'm autistic, severe chronic anxiety, severe depression, executive functioning disorder, and ADHD... All officially diagnosed by the folks in the merry white coats.

I have been bullied exceedingly for things I have done or said, both irl, social media, and in this game. Yeah, at first I was a wee bit too sensitive... But I learned... I took the bullying and thought to myself "do they possibly have a point?" I thought deeply about it and behold! Yes! I FUCKED UP AND I ADMIT IT! I apologize to those involved when it happens, I OWN my mistakes, learn from them, and move on.

From one mentally fucked person to another... I know there are ways to learn to work with and around mental disabilites. Quit hiding behind it and using it as an excuse. Keep doing that and you'll NEVER IMPROVE. I am actually saying this in all sincerity now. You will stay trapped where you are and never improve. If your disability is really in truth... Figure out how to work around it, or forever be stuck in life. This advise is not just for in this game. Life in general.

Handy-dandy disability cards don't work with me. Truly disabled? Even if I was your friend I'd be harder on you than anyone because I know damn well you can do better even if you think you truly cannot.

I am sorry you have issues. But you are not the only one. Krys isn't hiding behind it. She didn't even bring it up, I did. And yes, I too am a mental patient. I'm a disabled vet. I have a laundry list of ailments. That doesn't mean your issues, or Krys's issues are any less valid.

Oh sweetie lets not go there...

I do believe I said before... Do not call me pet names. I'm not your "sweetie". And considering the context, you very blatantly just used it in a belittling way towards me.

Since you have a problem with memory, let me remind you... You pulled the "feel sorry for me I'm disabled" card first... You wanted to bring it up for all to see... Now you suddenly don't want to discuss it?

How interesting... ?

Oh.. so you think I should just conform and let them bully me into changing who i am into who they WANT me to be?
If you'd like to find in my post where I said that I'd appreciate it, rather than just putting words in my mouth I didn't say :)

I do believe I said before... Do not call me pet names. I'm not your "sweetie". And considering the context, you very blatantly just used it in a belittling way towards me.

Since you have a problem with memory, let me remind you... You pulled the "feel sorry for me I'm disabled" card first... You wanted to bring it up for all to see... Now you suddenly don't want to discuss it?

How interesting... ?
No, she did not. I was the one that brought it up.

At first was wierd for me how Krystal talks, but got used to it. I do not think that she talks like that to annoy anyone or make fun of anyone.
I have to add that english is not my first language, that could be the reason. I'm not sure if I get to feel the "deep meaning" of these words, but still, I don't think its such a big problem.

Umm, so if someone annoys you irl, you will still meet with that person and listen to him/her? What you just said is like this: I don't want to listen to you, but I'm going to stick around and listen anyway. Why? If she bothers you just ignore her, block her.
Well and allow me to block them so i don't in inadvertently respond to them trying to help them with something too...

I am here to be me, nothing more, nothing less. I like to be social in my own way, not controlled. I like helping players as a means by which to establish a conversation or something of that nature sug... that's it. I don't care about these shadow politics and shadow attempts to force someone to act a certain way. If anyone cannot handle that do what I do when I see such vulgar language in game... I block them so I don't have to see it... that is all I am asking. we block one another If it is THAT much of an issue. I don't change they don't change all is the same and it's as if I don;t exist... because if how I am is toxic to them I want nothing to do with those people at all anyways sweetheart... I don't like to block but I am not going to be bullied into acting a certain way. Here is a question, why are people unwilling to block me if they dislike me so much?

I'm not trying to control you btw. I'm giving you advice to check yourself. Seriously is that a bad thing to ask someone? If anything i'm trying to help you by telling you that you need to do some self realization and figure out why you're gaining so many issues.

I'm not trying to control you btw. I'm giving you advice to check yourself. Seriously is that a bad thing to ask someone? If anything i'm trying to help you by telling you that you need to do some self realization and figure out why you're gaining so many issues.

I legit tried to sincerely help too... But totally got brushed off. She obviously doesn't want any kind of help. Only to keep doing her thing, pretending the world revolves around her and everyone should do as she bids... Anyone that doesn't agree is "toxic".

This is what it is sweethearts. Yall want to force me to behave the way YOU want me. What do you need a doll to dress up and make dance? I'm not that doll.. please work out your control issues on someone else. The fix is simple. Mail me in game with your names so I can block you, then block me so you can resist the temptation to get yourselves banned by using bully tactics. This is a mutual fix for both sides, because if you can't handle me... I don't really wish to speak to you. If I don't get your mail, then I can safely assume this is all one big thinig yall wanted to draw out for the drama and if I discover who you are on accident... I will block you. If someone else reports you for being childish again... that's between you and the staff. If you're getting banned... probably should look in the mirror for the reason why instead of everywhere else. I will not respond anymore... this whole threat is to stroke a man's ego so he can feel important and I'm done with it. Flipsy, hope you enjoyed your ego stroking love.

♥XOXO♥
Krystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back