What's new

Please remove or edit the custom ping change , figure out a better solution to desync

That doesn't work the way you think, I already explained. And it doesn't affect desync as well. It’s only a client side feature and if you want it that much, we can make a setting for it, so you could have it on/off yourself.

That doesn't work the way you think, I already explained. And it doesn't affect desync as well. It’s only a client side feature and if you want it that much, we can make a setting for it, so you could have it on/off yourself
Awesome. relating to what I said above before to it being similar to a program from another game. it was client side and would cause a host of issues for pvp. so maybe we can see a difference. If the issues still persist, could anything server side be looked into? for the sake of the main functionality in this game is pvp of course, so it would make a lot of people greatly enjoy the experience more if we all can find a way to fix it?

Also on another note, is there anywhere that we can see what the skill queue change does? I'd like to know what skills it affects/changes functionally wise. It would save a lot of time having to individually testing them ourselves.

Awesome. relating to what I said above before to it being similar to a program from another game. it was client side and would cause a host of issues for pvp. so maybe we can see a difference. If the issues still persist, could anything server side be looked into? for the sake of the main functionality in this game is pvp of course, so it would make a lot of people greatly enjoy the experience more if we all can find a way to fix it?

Also on another note, is there anywhere that we can see what the skill queue change does? I'd like to know what skills it affects/changes functionally wise. It would save a lot of time having to individually testing them ourselves.
It affects all skills as its not a change specific to any skill.
There isn't anywhere you can see what it does. However a very simplified version is that it allows skills which do not have a GCD cooldown to be cast without the delay of waiting for the servers response for the second / additional casts of the same skill.

GCD tied skills would not see any difference.

theres a stark difference between this:

and whatever is happening now lol
That is packet drop/proxy debugger, i will have to check this myself when i ever get back to archerage but that issue seems solely on your end, from the video, i might be wrong tho, that is not desync, that is proxy packet request queing, i only took a look at the video once and might be wrong about this, but some debugger is interfering with ur connection, again that is not desync

Back