What's new

Suggestions

Aegis/WH used to pop several times a day because it was actually worth farming. Since larceny got gutted there is very little reason to go farm unless you actually NEED WH or Aegis. Even with reduced # of mobs to push i doubt we'll see the two events pop as frequently as they used to without significant changes to larceny, which has been refused several times for some reason.

Aegis/WH used to pop several times a day because it was actually worth farming. Since larceny got gutted there is very little reason to go farm unless you actually NEED WH or Aegis. Even with reduced # of mobs to push i doubt we'll see the two events pop as frequently as they used to without significant changes to larceny, which has been refused several times for some reason.
what about larceny got gutted? i was not aware of any changes

what about larceny got gutted? i was not aware of any changes
It didn't. Other sources of income have just been increased and outshine purses.
Crates are still a high source of income as we custom retained the regrade brazier and archeum trees inside the drop table which would otherwise of been removed a few patches ago

It didn't. Other sources of income have just been increased and outshine purses.
Crates are still a high source of income as we custom retained the regrade brazier and archeum trees inside the drop table which would otherwise of been removed a few patches ago
Oh my bad i must have imagined this line from the 4.7 patch notes. (Edit: Was this a reduction? I dont remember, someone says it may have been)
1650883071093.png

And this one from 5.1:
1650884093252.png

Maybe you farm for honor drops?
1650884246445.png

But its irrelevant. Whether directly or indirectly, purse farming is now a complete waste of time. Why spend an hour farming 1500 purses/crates that will take a couple days worth of labor to open for ~2-2.5k gold when you can take 30 minutes, do three gilda pack runs and make more gold while still having labor to do other things with your day.

My point was this ^ Nobody wants to go farm a zone for an hour when the reward is worth less than what they can achieve in half the time elsewhere. maybe if the zone also dropped hiram infusions it would encourage some activity, but i can already hear the devs furiously bashing the NOPE button on that one.

Last edited:
Oh my bad i must have imagined this line from the 4.7 patch notes. (Edit: Was this a reduction? I dont remember, someone says it may have been)
View attachment 17637

And this one from 5.1:
View attachment 17638
Maybe you farm for honor drops?
View attachment 17639

But its irrelevant. Whether directly or indirectly, purse farming is now a complete waste of time. Why spend an hour farming 1500 purses/crates that will take a couple days worth of labor to open for ~2-2.5k gold when you can take 30 minutes, do three gilda pack runs and make more gold while still having labor to do other things with your day.

My point was this ^ Nobody wants to go farm a zone for an hour when the reward is worth less than what they can achieve in half the time elsewhere. maybe if the zone also dropped hiram infusions it would encourage some activity, but i can already hear the devs furiously bashing the NOPE button on that one.
It was a reduction. Because their original opening labor was 40. They were reduced to 20 with the removal of regrade braziers and archeum trees.
So that is a buff.
Ancestors coinpurse have a base labor of 35. which is also a reduction. Though our original labor for them was 10. So in this case the labor was increased specific to our server. But it is still reduced from its original.

Honor drops are not relevant to your point of purses. They are separate drops and were increased for elite strength monsters. So you gained more honor farming the strongest enemies.

Besides of the shitty gold per labor ratio of the coinpurses atm, I really like Ragequit suggestion in regards to having Infusions included on the drop table of Ancestral Coinpurses/Crates.

As right now you basically need to enslave yourself to doing EHM to catch up or pay for multiple EHM farming sessions to an ultimate geared player because those Meadows mobs aren't fucking friendly at all with their amount of damage, hp, inmunity and CC.

New players are catching up at snail pace with just reset dailies which gives peanuts compared to the amount of exp that a full Hiram Weapon, Bow, Instrument & Gear requires, besides of the scrolls.

I'm not asking for things to be handed over, you still need to do your dailies for scrolls and stuff, but maybe making Ancestral worth opening for feeding, and more easily farmeable for non-geared/new players, while still encouraging now WH/Aegis farming to increase Wartimes which increases the number these events pop per day.

I still find hard to believe why a NA server keeps so many korean grindy shit, when most people just probably wants to PvP, but as they need months to catch up and be relevant and don't feel like shit, they'd rather just leave instead.

Last edited:
We are not adding infusions to purses direction. Whalesong and Aegis are also not getting infusions to the mobs drop table. If you want infusions then you can farm any of the zones that already give infusions. These 2 zones already have the weakest strength mobs for farming purses and crates

Meadows mobs are not meant to be friendly. They are made to be killed in a group and not by yourself.

Whalesong and aegis already have required items to them, being the acid pouches and armor parts required in crafting erenor scrolls. Which only comes from said mobs or buying them from the npc that only spawns at war. So there is a reason to push those zones. On top of existing reasons to push the zone for the events for honor and leadership + hero mission points for heroes that lead the content.

That's the common issue of all servers. Based on my research, that depends on the time when you get that points. If you get them almost at the end of the event, then system doesn't get enough time to have your score updated. No solution for this one yet.
Ive tested even getting 600 within 10 seconds of the dungeon being done. Still gave me the 600 box, so other people not getting theirs is kinda weird

We are not adding infusions to purses direction. Whalesong and Aegis are also not getting infusions to the mobs drop table. If you want infusions then you can farm any of the zones that already give infusions. These 2 zones already have the weakest strength mobs for farming purses and crates

Meadows mobs are not meant to be friendly. They are made to be killed in a group and not by yourself.

Whalesong and aegis already have required items to them, being the acid pouches and armor parts required in crafting erenor scrolls. Which only comes from said mobs or buying them from the npc that only spawns at war. So there is a reason to push those zones. On top of existing reasons to push the zone for the events for honor and leadership + hero mission points for heroes that lead the content.

For most of your points I think you already know in which status the server is right now, most people would rather just farm gold and buy from NPC than wasting 1 hour to get 10-15 or less fragments of Acid Pouches and Armor Pieces, you don't go to NPC to buy Acid or Armor 1 by 1 on every war cicle, so the whole point or existence of the zone is worthless beside of the event.

Yes, Meadows was made to be a shitty ass zone, which only encourages to either swipe or don't farm it all, there is no activity on Meadows besides of 15k+ geared players farming it some times, because being real once again, you need a shit-ton of infusions, not even 10k of Radiant Hiram Infusions would be enough for 1 player to get fully eternal geared, farming meadows in group is simply not worth it, you need to either get boosted/carried or duo at most, but you can't duo without gear.

Anyways, it was just a suggestion as WH/Aegis will just keep being as empty and dead as always, if I was a totally new player without getting crowdfunded or having tools at my disposal, I won't imagine myself playing this shit uncapable of keeping up with most geared people, gatekeeped on doing dailies while grinding intensively for 6/12+ months, even as an initiator which would be the cheapest and fastest option you probably will still spend a lot of time before you start being relatively relevant/tougher.

Besides, I don't know why you are so against infusions when economy wise it doesn't hurt at all as coinpurses/crates will still be trash to make bank, it will only help making PvP more fair and reduce gear gap for the people who will never make an Erenor, most whales who make Erenor and keep this shit running don't have either the time or patience to farm the amount of mobs needed to make hiram viable, and you can adjust the drop ratios so idk what is the whole problem.

1651072528126.png
Whether to change this building mode.
Changed to a building that is not heavily taxed,Exempt from heavy taxes!!!!!!Fixed 25 tickets,
It's like a mushroom house
🥲I already have a lot of houses,

500 loyalty tokens for bound lucent serendipity stones when theyre released.

Another suggestion for serendipity, if it's possible can we have it enabled or change the system for serendipity rng in a way that we can see the actual current % chance for each stat, or make stats that show commonly on one item and are declined by the player decrease in chance to roll the next time.

(ie player cancels changing from sta to agi because they don't want the stat, agi decreases in chance to roll next time)

Last edited:

Another suggestion for serendipity, if it's possible can we have it enabled or change the system for serendipity rng in a way that we can see the actual current % chance for each stat, or make stats that show commonly on one item and are declined by the player decrease in chance to roll the next time.

(ie player cancels changing from sta to agi because they don't want the stat, agi decreases in chance to roll next time)
should be 2000 loyalty for those if not 3000 in my opinion, or 300k-500k honor.

regular serendipities are 300 loyalty and 30k honor.. most stat reroll pools contain 4-10+ stats.

a lucent should be far more than 67% more expensive than a regular stone.

if lucents are so cheap it makes the regular stone obsolete, there needs to be a price relationship that is balanced, not heavily skewed towards lucents

That system is not possible to implement.

should be 2000 loyalty for those if not 3000 in my opinion, or 300k-500k honor.

regular serendipities are 300 loyalty and 30k honor.. most stat reroll pools contain 4-10+ stats.

a lucent should be far more than 67% more expensive than a regular stone.

if lucents are so cheap it makes the regular stone obsolete, there needs to be a price relationship that is balanced, not heavily skewed towards lucents
Then they can add a recipe to convert serendipity stones to lucents using books of auroria or some shit

Back