What's new

Suggestions

Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go into the "Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest"
1. Combined Feed

Thanks!

Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go into the "Traveler Necessities Chest".
1. Honorable Potion Crate (any rank).
2. Wisp Energy (listed as a buff)
3. Prime Alchemy Boost Scroll

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go into the "Alchemist's Chest"
1. Fine glow lunarite
2. Superior glow lunarite

As they are listed as alchemy. :)

Hi, I really like the way in which the UI has been updated to work better on 4k systems. However, I found one portion that still needs work, specifically the guild/family/faction UI.

Here's some screenshots taken in 4K for comparison.

1. Auction house UI (good)
2. Achievements UI (good)
3. Family/Guild/Faction UI (Could use improvement :) )

Attachments

• ScreenShot0000.jpg
    ScreenShot0000.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • ScreenShot0001.jpg
    ScreenShot0001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • ScreenShot0004.jpg
    ScreenShot0004.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
Hi, I really like the way in which the UI has been updated to work better on 4k systems. However, I found one portion that still needs work, specifically the guild/family/faction UI.

Here's some screenshots taken in 4K for comparison.

1. Auction house UI (good)
2. Achievements UI (good)
3. Family/Guild/Faction UI (Could use improvement :) )
Archeage is only supported up to 1080p.
Anything higher is not actually supported by the game natively and just its auto scaling.

Can we add artificers, craftsman, artisans, and conquerors cloth image items back into the game somehow?
Maybe to the worker's outfit chest already in mirage for 50/100/150 gilda (doesn't have to be these values...) respectively per tier?

I need it for... reasons....

9679.jpg

Can we add artificers, craftsman, artisans, and conquerors cloth image items back into the game somehow?
Maybe to the worker's outfit chest already in mirage for 50/100/150 gilda (doesn't have to be these values...) respectively per tier?

I need it for... reasons....

View attachment 20934
No we aren't going to be re-adding removed items as images.
The only custom image items are removed T7 obsidian and Hermit

Archeage is only supported up to 1080p.
Anything higher is not actually supported by the game natively and just its auto scaling.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The issue really has nothing to do with 4k vs 1k, as the problem is that the UI element isn't created properly to allow it to scale. Every other element in the UI I've come across scales correctly via the game settings. Thus this is an issue the development team should be able to investigate and determine why this particular UI element fails to scale properly regardless of resolution.

We have a great many "shard" type items in the game, which are components or crafting mats for other objects, and we have a "shard collector's chest" from Wonderland. Very, very few items of this type actually go in that chest, which is a huge waste of potential space. Here is a list of just some of the items I have found which seem like they should be able to go into the Shard Collector's Chest:

Accessory, weapon, armor anchoring shards of any grade. We have so many of these cluttering up our chests.
Machine Anchoring Shards
Red Dragon Spinal Ridge Shards.
Chrome Sub Design Scraps
Ayanad Scroll Scraps
Vaultstone Shards
Jade Orb Shards
Wrathsmite Armor Shards
Superior Wrathsmite Axe Shards
Abyssal Shards (for Abyssal Crystals)
Abyssal Library and Heart of Ayanad Shards
Warden's Manashards
Wrapped, unwrapped, bound and unbound Serendipity Stone Shards (why are there so many variants of this item?)
Synthium Stone Shards of any grade (I still think these should go in the Equipment Enhancement Chest, but at least give us somewhere to put them)
Specialization Snowflake Shards
Nutcracker Costume Pieces and Statue Shards
Titan Event Shards (Ancient Staff, Ice Armor, Ice-Shards)
Cursed Armor Scraps
Acid Goblets

Possible additions that are maybe stretching it a little:

Fine Glow Lunarite
Shining Fragments
Tower Gate Key Shard
Maybe even Manastorm Crystals? Although that's maybe really pushing it lol.

Let's put this wasted storage space to good use. :)
Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go into the 'Gear chest', since they are gear:
1. Cloaked weapons
2. Cloaked armor

I note that "cloaked illustrious lute" does work, so it seems to be an issue with the above. For example:
"Cloaked Divine Radiant Hiram Weapon"
"Cloaked Divine Radiant Hiram Armor"

Thanks!
Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go in the 'Equipment enhancement chest', since they are for enhancing equipment.
1. Luna Charms
2. Sealed lunafrosts
3. Lunagems
4. Bound lunagem crate
5. honorbound lunafrost crate
6. Bound tempering Charm box
7. Gem Carver Pouch
8. Bound Serendipity Stone

These are all great suggestions, why didn't we think of this before, please add :3

No we aren't going to be re-adding removed items as images.
The only custom image items are removed T7 obsidian and Hermit

But Sparkle said this about hiram image items.

These gear pieces can still be obtained in game. Adding them separately as image items for anyone to buy will make them lose their uniqueness and devaluate players efforts. We prefer not to add as image items gear that can still be obtained in game.

So removed items would be better right?
If not for gilda stars it could be new rewards for an event. Or a Marketplace item.
It could even be the actual items, since there's no craft path for these items except to turn them into their illustrious counterpart.

But Sparkle said this about hiram image items.

So removed items would be better right?
If not for gilda stars it could be new rewards for an event. Or a Marketplace item.
It could even be the actual items, since there's no craft path for these items except to turn them into their illustrious counterpart.
Sparkle has also said no to adding those specific images.

We have no intention of adding more arbitrary items back as images. We add specific exemption items such as the previous T7 obsidian items and Hermit images, which at the time Leviathan was not being killed.

My list for the materials chest:

Small Seed Oil
Viscous Glossy Oil
Emulsified Oil
Deeply Colored Oil

Small Root Pigment
Small Leaf Pigment
Soft Stem Pigment
Scented Petal Pigment

Opaque Polish
Rough Polish
Non-Stick Polish
Rainbow Polish

Mysterious Garden Powder
Dawn Lake Essence
Fine Glow Lunarite
Superior Glow Lunarite

Additionaly I have an idea for a boss chest that includes the drops you automatically get like kraken eye and hound soulstones

My list for the materials chest:

Small Seed Oil
Viscous Glossy Oil
Emulsified Oil
Deeply Colored Oil

Small Root Pigment
Small Leaf Pigment
Soft Stem Pigment
Scented Petal Pigment

Opaque Polish
Rough Polish
Non-Stick Polish
Rainbow Polish

Mysterious Garden Powder
Dawn Lake Essence
Fine Glow Lunarite
Superior Glow Lunarite

Additionaly I have an idea for a boss chest that includes the drops you automatically get like kraken eye and hound soulstones
Chests cannot be made for any quest based items.
So kraken eye and hound soulstones won't get any chests.

I have some suggestions that hopefully arent too large.

1) people can go to the other continent in controlled zones, but they just cannot own property since they are not citizens. This would help expand the game a bit for both sides.

2) spending time on the other continent slowly increases dialect proficiency.

3) explorer locations could be marked with quest markers to help people gain the proficiency.

4) Ways to get titles through quests and events since some may be extinct or event exclusive

5) ways to get other constellation titles if the player gets one they do not resonate with. Maybe a quest? As of now when you buy the constellation jar you can only get the one you obtain the first time. Since these items are purely cosmetic with no gameplay bonuses this would not imbalance the game as far as I know.

I have some suggestions that hopefully arent too large.

1) people can go to the other continent in controlled zones, but they just cannot own property since they are not citizens. This would help expand the game a bit for both sides.

2) spending time on the other continent slowly increases dialect proficiency.

3) explorer locations could be marked with quest markers to help people gain the proficiency.

4) Ways to get titles through quests and events since some may be extinct or event exclusive

5) ways to get other constellation titles if the player gets one they do not resonate with. Maybe a quest? As of now when you buy the constellation jar you can only get the one you obtain the first time. Since these items are purely cosmetic with no gameplay bonuses this would not imbalance the game as far as I know.
1. No land cannot be restricted like this. This server is an old server and we cannot just restrict people from 1/3rd of the land now.

2. No you need to learn the language with a tutor

3. No that defeats the point of them being exploration if it tells you where they are.

4. Event exclusive titles will stay event exclusive.

5. This can't be done because the constellation titles tie into some events. So having multiple would cause issues.

I would really like it if all the different character editor options were available for all character types. For example, all female and male hairstyles could be made available to both sexes, all unique race-specific things like warborn horns and hair, dwarf beards, firran whiskers, letting nuians and harani have pupil changing options. The more customization we have the better. I understand that it won't all fit correctly on all character models, but no one will care, it's just an opportunity for us to be creative. It's better to have more options than less. At the very least all the different skin, makeup and painting options are so wildly segregated that even though there is a lot there, the actual palette we have to draw from on any given character is shockingly limited. Please let us all have access to all of the customization options on all races and genders. :) Don't worry about tweaking it to make it fit. Us artists will make it work. ;)

Hello, this is a request for everyone's favorite RP profession artistry. If possible, it would be amazing if the number of characters allowed in a sheet of music could be increased to 10k. I know this seems like a lot, but it's important to note that while the sheets say along the lines of 'up to 6000 notes' this is not actually correct, as it is total character count. This means the actual allowed number of notes is significantly less. For example, a volume can take up to 4 characters (v127), sharp and flat notes take 2 characters (a+, b-) in addition to a potential length. Lengths can be from 1-2 characters each, etc. For songs written in minor keys, or with various volume and tempo changes, this significantly reduces the amount of actual available notes. My wife has a library of over 200 songs she's done, and the longest is just short of 20,000 notes (Moonlight Sonata 3rd movement). So it take 4 sheets just to play the song. I think requesting 20k note paper is probably a bit much, but few of her songs will fit into 6k paper (most songs take 7-8k characters). Thank you for your consideration!

Can you make the "clockwork key" accessory for plushie pets permanent? Just bought it not realising it has like a 7 day timer for some reason? It doesn't really do anything, there's no need for it to have a timer. Or if you won't do that would you make plushie gear skinnable so I can keep the image at least?

Back