What's new

Suggestions

Buff archery.
As a primeval main, I think the only buff we need is the ability to break the root status effect. Preferably attaching this to our Snare ability (Old snare: "Removes all Shackle effects from the caster and inflicts Snare on enemies in a 5m area for 7.4 sec. Reduces targets' evasion,block, and parry rates. Duration of snare decreases -50% in PvP." // Possible new snare: "Removes all Shackle and SNARE effects from the caster and inflicts Snare on enemies in a 5m area for 7.4 sec. Reduces targets' evasion, block, and parry rates. Duration of snare decreases -50% in PvP. ) would be nice. (I considered suggesting adding it to shrug it off but this would only make Darkrunners even stronger)

Can we get a full heal after a duel? or at least replenish the HP lost during a duel? And maybe if it's possible to fix the bug of staying in battle after a duel?
+1 , maybe not a full heal but being left in combat for so long afterward can be tedious.

We won't be making changes to the classes and skills of classes.
Regarding duals not sure if that possible to full heal you after a dual. Might be able to apply a buff when a dual ends to give massive health regen for 1 second though I can't speek for how possible it is. The part about still being in combat that is not a bug. It's the timer the game uses to determine a non combat state. Can't be changed or it will break the entire in combat system.

I see a lot of people complaining about player nation and how they used alts to hold their castle to help there "proxy" guild take Fortitude's castle. I really could care less what anyone does.

However, it seems like the current custom castle patch you guys did was to combat this exact thing of guilds technically owning more than one castle.

My suggestion is to just make guild cooldowns 7 days long like on the Official Russian server, this way if they dodge their guild and fill them with alts to hold the castle then it's a lot harder proccess making them not be able to get back in there main guild for 2 weeks.

The changes you guys made are good but any high level guild can stay in top 20 guilds on the board with alts due to server population making the requirements of owning one.

With this change, people doing this method would never actually be in there main guild for more than a few days, making it pointless and a hastle to do.

**Doing this you would have to make going pirate and back not clear your guild cooldowns so people can't exploit it**

Last edited:
Hi, I'd first like to suggest an easy change that I believe might help the server catch up boat wise. I see a majority of small guilds that would like to attend events like luscas or attempt things like DGS (Without having to depend on other guilds), but are unable to do so because of the massive gold sink that is regrading ship components. I suggest that the administration implement a change that was made in 3.5 to help people catch up boat wise. Making players be able to charm ship components which gives an overall higher chance of success. While this would increase the initial cost of making a boat (charm cost) and there would still be RNG and would provide another way to use charms. Overall I think this change would lower the cost of making a epic+ boat. Another suggestion I'd like to make is to increase DGS packs back the to there original state, 100g per pack 30 packs. As is maybe 10? out of the 90 ghost ships that spawn monthly die and I think it would be a good incentive for people to go. Another idea that might incentive people is to make DGS drop 10 collection breather scraps. I also am going to attach the current ship component regrade chances below for reference.
cZukMl0.png

I know there was patch he will reset after reaching certain HP but i dont think is this patch or is it ? any GM can clarify this ?

Sorry to go offtopic from the idea of the thread(suggestions), But the reason leviathan isn't possible is because of the changes to boats in this patch, Majority of ship components die to leviathan in one shot meaning you have to stop and repair. So it is close to impossible to keep up with it. It only became viable to kill in 3.5 since anyone on your boat could repair your ship components for you and you wouldn't need to stop.

I have a small suggestion, not sure if this has been brought up before but I would like to see partial sales in the AH. The reason is that the new players starting out don't have a lot of gold on hand and when we need to purchase a few items from the AH we end end having to spending more gold to buy the bulk items players have listed which makes it harder on us.
Yes! I know it's in a later patch and probably will never be implemented, but it would make it sooo much better. I know i just started this server but i don't have any complaints. Except maybe this. Only stacks, for the most part get posted, makes it very inconvenient when you only need like 5 or 10. If there is ever a possibility in the future and able to put something in w/o doing the entire patch, this would be amazing! =D

I've farmed 5k Reedwind Essence and 17 Titansong Rubies.

I'd like to suggest that the rate of deranking be increased from 5 to 20-30 or something wherein people can actually farm and rank their tower while making it difficult to derank. Otherwise, east and west will never be organized and active enough to actually try for this content as just about anyone from opposing factions can just derank so easily.

If possible, make it such a rate that for every 10k Reedweed Essence that is dropped, I'll only have enough Rubies to derank someone else once. That way, deranking will be focused more on either PN or Pirate and not east or west, allowing them the chance to learn how to do the mechanic.

Last edited:
My suggestion is to change the Alemine Fortress kill quest such that killing the fortress gives completion credit even if you aren't in the raid that got the initial tag on the fortress, so long as you're on the correct faction.

I wanna preface this by saying that this isn't my idea, in fact it's @Skyler 's (ʂƙყlεɾ#9335 on discord), but I want to elaborate upon why this is in fact a good idea because it was shot down in the unofficial and official discord for the reason that Alemine Fortress supposedly isn't a faction event. However to everyone who does play, except SjinderSon apparently, it is in fact seen as a faction event. We all think this because defending your factions respective base and then killing the alemine fortress on your factions side of diamond shores benefits your faction as a whole.

Here's a list of a few reasons why the Alemine Invasion/Fortress event is in fact a faction event:
  • By defending your factions respective base, you get to keep the following benefits that the faction previously earned by leveling up their base:
    • Bridge stays intact
    • Your factions Ezi's Light remains
    • Higher tier prestige quests for your faction
  • Killing the alemine fortress on your factions side of diamond shores brings back all enemies
  • Channeling the lodestone that appears after killing your factions alemine fortress brings additional enemies that only your faction can kill without being attacked by the lodestone
There's just a few reasons, I'm sure I'm even missing a few because I can't think right now. And none of those benefits go to just the raid that got the tags or defended the base, the only thing that does is the quest credit for killing the fortress. Why should we fight our own faction over tag on a thing thats intended to benefit our faction as a whole?

Now I do wanna say that I'm pirate, so I'm not just saying this to benefit myself, I'm trying to benefit everyone else who is still on the main two factions and because I recognize that more and more people are going to ask for this in the future and it's better to change it now than later. Just think about it for a minute, if this server continues to grow there will be even larger turnout to Alemine Invasion/Fortress and that means more raids and less people getting credit and then more people complaining.

Last edited:
The idea was declined by administration already.
I said the event was a pvp event. You've taken that out of context.
A faction event in a war zone is still a pvp event. It does not matter how you declare each side.
Honor is a resource like everything else in the game. So why should it be made a global reward instead for the ones who earned it.

I'd also like to suggest that we get a recall book added to all of the nation bases in Auroria, Currently in order for our heroes to do hero calls they have to run all the way from the port in to do mobilizations unlike the west/east factions that are allowed to recall to there mobilization locations. Another suggestion I had was to change our nation hero statue to be equivalent to the west/east statue as is it weaker.

The idea was declined by administration already.
I said the event was a pvp event. You've taken that out of context.
A faction event in a war zone is still a pvp event. It does not matter how you declare each side.
I don't care if the idea was declined by administration already, I'm still going to voice my support for it and provide the reasons why quest credit should go to everyone who contributed and that was the entire point of my post.

Saying that it's a pvp event that takes place in a war zone isn't entirely true, there's no correlation between the Alemine Invasion/Fortress and Peace/War period timers in Diamond Shores and it has in fact happened during peace period before.

Honor is a resource like everything else in the game. So why should it be made a global reward instead for the ones who earned it.
I want to focus in on this part of what you said now because I think you misinterpreted what I was saying, I never said it should be a global reward. All I'm saying is that if you're on the right faction, and you show up to kill your factions alemine fortress, and deal damage to it and are there when it's killed then you should get completion credit. Credit isn't sent to everyone on the entire faction, just the people who actually contributed to it.

Let's look at Halcyona, an actual pvp event takes place during a guaranteed war time, Warrior's Medal's are a resource as well so by the administrations logic only the people who actually tag the relic should be able to grab the warriors medals box. However, that's not the case at all. In fact you don't even need to participate in Halcyona, you could teleport in at the end and take the box even if you didn't do a damn thing.

Whenever you are trying to plant something these little flowers appear around the object to denote the circular area that object takes up. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but to me they can be hard to see at times depending on the area and what I'm placing down. Would it be possible to implement an option we could enable to turn that ring of flowers into a circle with a thick line, or at least something more visible? I made a little image to help explain what I mean:

This change is not possible as it involves hundreds of objects that need to be visually changed directly in client. It's a very complicated task and needs the involvement of designers. As you know we don't have such in our team.

Can we add visible borders to all plots that we have permissions to use?
When aquafarming the border is very difficult to see if the farm itself does not belong to the account that is planting.

It involves same problem as above, due to it, not possible.

Heya all. im didnt watched all post so,sory if im not first who is telling that idea...
U can try to create 3totaly new npc or crafter table or rolling npc-s one for armor, one for weapons and one for accesories where we can roll a random weapons/armor/accessoryes, with random grades OR/AND with special stats what giving up +1rank for one random skill or +1for all, and for 1roll they need 1scroll what we can craft or buy for credit,ofc tem players can roll a crap items but if roll good items there will be every1happy xd im see this on another game when we was play and a lot of ppl was using a tones credit to make a good stufs with perfect stats

It's technically impossible. All weapon that "craft" is not actually created from scratch. Craft is a process of exchange from one type of weapon to another but with some surcharge. Your suggestion is interesting but will need a creation of the weapon with random grade, skills and stats from the basic one, not from previous type. That will need an absolutely new system implementation where more than 1000-5000 new weapon will need to be created. Such process will take months of work.

Would it be possible to:
1. Lower the amount of unfinished buildings a player can have down to 1? Currently the system is set up to where a player can have up to 2 unbuilt structures and they can't place down any more property until at least one of them is built. This was a mechanic introduced to prevent land blockades (along with the change to tax cost increases per building owned), but with the increased labor, having unbuilt land is hardly an inconvenience to the owner in terms of taxes, and it means blockading a plot. I've seen in various places 2 plots of unbuilt land owned by the same person just blocking a place for players to drop down land, making it more difficult for new players to get on their feet.

2. Lower the labor costs and proficiency costs of crafting to the similar amount that is in 3.5 but not change regrade chances? They did the change in an attempt to streamline crafting so players could "catch up" in gear, but in a version of AA where labor gains are increased, only one of these changes is really necessary to help bridge the gap in gear score, and lowering labor costs and proficiency requirements is actually the one that benefits newer players more than older players.

1. We don't think that 2 unfinished buildings per player is currently a lot. It would make sense if we have problems with land. But 3.0 version provided more free lands that players can use for their farms and houses. There are still many free spots available in game, so players will be able to find land for them event with the currect restriction of 2 unfinished buildings.
2. 3.5 version that you mentioned had that change due to another reason, not in an attempt to streamline crafting. New gear was added in 3.5. Complete grade. Due to it cost of crafting was reduced.

remove the debuff upon death.
or at least the part that makes you unable to fast travel.

What is the reason of such request? Please provide a detailed explanation why it's needed to be changed.

Back