What's new

Suggestions

The bound sistem is like a punishment atlest this is how i see it i do understand that is necesary for mani items but i do not see the purpouse of it in obsidian gear or in the obsidian mats if evry one who plai ed the oficial server would stop for a moment and think about that im prety sure they will remember the isues they had or maibe i am wrong and i am the onli one who have a problem with that if thats the case i apologise .

I mean, ignoring the seemingly-condescending tone of the remark, let's go over the logical facts behind the 3 houses.

A Miner's house has a drill you spend nothing but labor on that replenishes when you use it. Sure, you can buy a drill for vocation, but that's spending a form of currency for something the house has for free.
A Rancher's house has a pen you spend labor and the cost of the animals and the animals don't die. Sure, you can buy/make pens, but that's spending gold for something the house has for free.
A Harvester's house has one extra seed bed. All 3 of the houses already have two seed beds, so you're working on a house that has nothing unique to offer that the others don't. Ooh la la, one more seed bed instead of me having to plant bundles or single-plant 50 seeds, WHAT A BARGAIN.

And looking further into your complaint, just how new are YOU to the game? Crafting houses (Armorer's/Apothecary's/Trader's) have Complex Processing Shelves that process crafting materials related to metal, lumber, stone, cloth, and leather. Multipurpose Trimmers on upgraded Thatched Farmhouses are for Husbandry, Farming, and Gathering. Two entirely separate things for each type of house that make the two different house types unique on their own (a crafting house of various things vs a house to live in that can grow various things). Your suggestion to make the benches separate from the buildings makes the buildings that own them not-unique and would make them not worth as much considering how other house types can't do the same thing.

well im new to the game as the game itself cuz i play since alpha and from my personal experience
i came to the conclusion that there is no "the best in general " because different houses are for different playstyle and have had theyr advantages thru different patches for expl in 3.0 in official the Rancher was probably the best choice
because the expensive animals were sitting behind allot of vocation and being able to have them in to a big pen where they almost never get sick and the pen will never collapse was a very big advantage, right now at 5.0 i guess the miner house its the best option on live since u cannot get iron ore from rock piles
but in here i dont feel need for neither rancher or miner
1 because i have 230 k husbandry and i can craft any animal pen( if i need it )
2 i can get 1 mining drill per day for free since the mining quest reward of 5 gold covers the cost of the ore required for completing quest the drill itself its totally free of charge
3 im in to larceny which means i dont need big animal pen because crafting my combat buffs ,foods require primarily Farming and Harvesting mats and from husbandry i need small amounts but various kinds of raw meats and since i can have only large amount from 1 kind of animal in the ranchers pen its kind of useless for me to own one
4 doing harvesting only in the seed beds gives me more space for farming since farming bundles are the only ones that drop royal seed and hay bales

but... it's NOT the exact same thing? xD both kinds of upgraded houses have their own kind of special workbench shared.. either the trimmer for gathering/farming/husbandry, or the workbench for masonry/carpentry/etc? Maybe read my post again xD Even though you quoted me and said the same thing... x)

Edit: The only fast craft workbench that you can get for ALL buildings is the Multipurpose Workbench.. But that does not fast craft raw mats.. the 2 kinds of upgraded buildings do that, which is why they are and should stay unique imo.

the suggestion for dethacht multipurpose trimmer i give in my original post was , with the only intention of making life better for people who just joined the server or cannot afford to get one 24x . It was never related to personal interest or personal complains as people suggest up there in the comments , because i have land But i guess its easier to focus on how i misspelled this or that instead of focus on what positive change for newcomers might bring adding the multipurpose trimmer to the community centers for example .

Oh and the only unique feature of any 24 house is that it seats on a 5k gold land plot with the perspective of rising in price even more in the future

the suggestion for dethacht multipurpose trimmer i give in my original post was , with the only intention of making life better for people who just joined the server or cannot afford to get one 24x . It was never related to personal interest or personal complains as people suggest up there in the comments , because i have land But i guess its easier to focus on how i misspelled this or that instead of focus on what positive change for newcomers might bring adding the multipurpose trimmer to the community centers for example .

Oh and the only unique feature of any 24 house is that it seats on a 5k gold land plot with the perspective of rising in price even more in the future

Sorry but I don't see how this relates to anything I said before, guess we talking about different things, my bad.

The bound sistem is like a punishment atlest this is how i see it i do understand that is necesary for mani items but i do not see the purpouse of it in obsidian gear or in the obsidian mats if evry one who plai ed the oficial server would stop for a moment and think about that im prety sure they will remember the isues they had or maibe i am wrong and i am the onli one who have a problem with that if thats the case i apologise .

If you dont want bound gear, get delphinad or ayanad? There has always been a choice regarding choosing bound or unbound gear...

can we get a mailbox-access from the merchant cushion ? currently it allows you direct access to:
warehouse
auction house
general merchant items (vendor)

maybe we could replace the auction access for a mail box instead ?
many people have big houses and as far as i know, the post owl can only be placed outdoor,
which forces us to run inside & outside of our houses all the time.
8f8cc9bc17c32f4989a65a7d917d572f.png

thats
can we get a mailbox-access from the merchant cushion ? currently it allows you direct access to:
warehouse
auction house
general merchant items (vendor)

maybe we could replace the auction access for a mail box instead ?
many people have big houses and as far as i know, the post owl can only be placed outdoor,
which forces us to run inside & outside of our houses all the time.
8f8cc9bc17c32f4989a65a7d917d572f.png
a great idea since all people have direct access to AH anyway it will be great if possible to make that change

would it be possible to change dungeon gear from bound on pick up to bound on equip ?
because now once u get a peace of gear u dont need u cannot do anything with it neither sell it or salvage it

its easy with weapons because once u get them to arias Autograph u get to choose the one u want but for armor its a pain to get a full set yesterday from 4 runs of GHA we got only cloth and few plate peaces and the whole party was there to farm leather set

it would be nice to be able to post on AH the peaces u dont need or
to be able to salvage them for Abissal shards for example
or make dungeon drop nothing but dungeon gear (no astral ranger ,skull knight,farslayer ,etc gear from mobs in dungeon only dungeon gear)

could you guys take a look into whether it's possible to remove a skill via rightclick like it works on skill-tree websites ?
having to reset an entire skill-tree because you want to change out one skill for another is really annoying and this would be a wonderful quality of life change.

Prevent people from uprooting territory trees. Its fucking stupid.

If there is a worry about people using them to block off areas surely they can be made non-colliding.

If there is a worry about people using them to block off areas surely they can be made non-colliding.
Plant in public property and people can uproot it. If you don't want the risk don't plant publicly or hide them better

Plant in public property and people can uproot it. If you don't want the risk don't plant publicly or hide them better

Yeah DrRageQuit, just own a bare minimum of 5 cash shop gazebos in Auroria so you can plant the trees down, or hide where you plant them along the gigantic swath of land that (for some reason) won't let you place Territory Trees down on.

............Well, now that I say that out loud, I just sound like a complete moron. Sjinderson, do you even do this castle daily to make a statement like this?

It is to Hard for u to understand the benefit of removing the bound from obsidian gear or maibe obsidian mats.If u dont agree with what i said u can say u dont like or u don t but ur coment regading to what i said show onli ignorance and 0 knowledge, dont bother to reply again pls theres no ned for that.

Hey Guys,

Are there any other items that were removed from Mirage Isle earlier (like Lilyut Horses, for example) but you want them to be added back to it?

Back