What's new

Suggestions

Creat a ticket with what we can change to be east or west :D will be awesome, or change human to little people :D
and vice versa
+do a new stylies for chars

Is it possible to remove the constant hollow ringing sound from the Mooneer ancient deer? The Ice version plays an icy crackling on a loop and I haven't hear the Igneer yet, but the Mooneer sound is driving me crazy!

Plant in public property and people can uproot it. If you don't want the risk don't plant publicly or hide them better
Is it possible to remove the constant hollow ringing sound from the Mooneer ancient deer? The Ice version plays an icy crackling on a loop and I haven't hear the Igneer yet, but the Mooneer sound is driving me crazy!

That sound has been slowly driving me insane since they first released. I do believe i can preempt the staff response, however.

"No."

@Sparkle I have a suggestion for a custom item to put in the marketplace, crates, or add to an event reward...
One of the great things about ArcheRage is the sandbox/customization mixed in with PVP. All the ways to customize with crest stamps on vehicles, ships, houses etc makes it fun to stand out from other players and show guild/faction pride. Well one place I think it is missing is in post pvp smacktalk. :( Everyone lives for this salt on ArcheRage right? :cool:

The following idea/solution would not only bring some customization to the playful salt banter, but also create an outlet that doesn't have to escalate to IRL insults and harassment of someone's intelligence or lack thereof. :mad: Think of all the tickets calling for chat bans this would get rid of, am I right?? :eek: ;)

It's also very simple and I believe everything needed to create it already exists... The Idea you ask??
Temporary spawn-able standard/flag that can be crest stamped!

So it would be an item just like the winter maiden festival box in the players inventory that can be crest stamped. When the player uses the item instead of spawning a music box for 30 seconds on the ground it spawns a 'flag' at the players feet with the crest the player applied to it. The item function already exists with the music box and the image/model already exists with the dueling flag or any number of other flags in the game including the crest flag for housing decor.

This would allow players to drop a cheeky message after killing someone or even tag their standard with 'GF' or any number of options, creativity being the only limit.

I for one would drop a couple bucks or endure a Titan rift or 10 to obtain this item, wouldn't you?
'kaef'please'idk

Last edited:
Winged mounts flight implements

I heard this suggestion has been brought up before
but i just wanna further put it into your attention
Winged mounts dont get much value for being merely less efficient gliders . whenever a new player sees it and asks if it can really fly they always find it disappointing to find out its not really a flying mount so i believe if this server decides to implement true flight into winged mounts it'll be quite an enrichment of the transport methods and please dont bring up the fact that the golden wyvern should be the only mount to have true flight theres a lot more to the sovereing's mount than just the true flight ability it wont make it any less unique or desirable
i'm sure most of the players wont mind that idea if your sceptical about it maybe a poll should clear up what your players have to say about this
what u did with the moon drakes in the dragon event was a great example of what u should do to the others (typhoon drakes manticores pegasuses etc..)

Is there a chance you could remove the active keybind priority of actives like Anthalon proc?
Example: Atm if you have the Anthalon proc and use a glider, the Anthalon proc stays on R instead of moving to the back. That screws over any keybinds you have set for glider backdrop or invincibility. The dance skill on Yata costumes moves to the last spot when you use a glider so we know it's possible.

Add a system of massive seed bundle production, 10 - 100 for craft, actually we need craft one by one.
[bcolor=rgb(244, 244, 244)][/bcolor]

Suggestion: Add custom Rampage C200 & B200 designs to the server to make them go through the crafted system the S200 does, since they're only colors and no stat/ability/functionality differences. Let us have our choice of colors from crafting, even if the C200 & B200 designs are utilizing another currency instead of 1500 gilda (10-15k credits for the design itself even is ok, just don't bypass the crafting process for the rest of it, and please don't make early adopters forced to get a S200 or wait for you guys to end up making the B200/C200 kits involving the market place :/ ) I want the C200, but I like crafting a car and I'm worried that we'll have to wait forever and it'll be a full kit that drops like candy from RNG boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get a bench where we can exchange our current cloaks for the other version? I have a Legendary Ayanad Cloak but next patch I want to get the Flaming one, but its almost 2000 Warrior medals to start from Divine up to Erenor.

My suggestion is to make a bench where we can exchange our cloaks for the other version. So the bench contains all the cloaks and the mat to craft the other one is the opposite cloak + maybe some type of other mats. Ofc we would have to farm up the EXP again though.

Are we getting new auroria packs at 3.5 ? If yes do they will contain gilda stars as material to craft or u remove gilda star from mats to craft it ?

Is there any way you guys can make it so we can play songs and switch our gliders at the same time ? Its super annoying that I can't swap my glider in PvP when playing a spellsinger with songs.

Velorra made this request awhile back and I wanted to bring it back up. 2.9 or 3.0 removed the Bounty quests from the Library to deter bots from making "easy" gold, but the 10th Bounty quest item of each of the 4 quest lines gave an Archmage Manastone, which was needed for the Library Earring quest. They put each of those 4 Manastones behind a 500 Gilda Star wall instead. Would there be some way you can bring back these Bounty quests in some fashion (without the gold, of course) so that the players can earn those Manastones the way they were originally intended to be earned?

I was wondering why you guys won't make a ticket of such a thing, if you throw it in the cash shop that's more money, I get there's a balance that you want to try and maintain, but with CHARACTER bound stuff from cash shop it makes no sense to lock your CLIENTS into one faction. Even if we want to switch to the other faction we would have to constantly pop over just to maintain our cash shop properties, then there's the matter of our cosmetics some people spend HUNDREDS of dollars gathering, but then decide they wish to switch to the other faction. Kinda seems messed up forcing people to have to recreate an account and start completely from scratch to make ONE main instead of having multiple alts when the solution is so much easier. Especially since from my understanding having another account will get you banned. Just saying, kinda messed up in end not to mention deters people from wanting to spend money on the game again knowing they may just lose it all should their hearts change towards a different faction/main...
Not everything is about trying to get money out of players. The decision is race changes will not ever happen. This stance has always existed and is in the FAQ thread. So people that do come to the server can see race changes are not something you can do. Nor will they will be.

For the reasons there are a lot. Some are to do with balance, some are to do with how enabling faction swapping requires a lot of working into correcting all the quests to change over and remove any race based ones.
Along with other reasons.

You make the choice to use bound items that lock to the character knowing you can't ever move them. Infact all bound items warn you before binding them you cannot unbind them. They are locked forever.

Marketplace items. Costumes you just image them and then extract the image. Costume traded.
Unique box items. They are wrapped so you can trade them, you make the choice to unwrap and character lock it.
Housing farms. They're acount locked anyway. You just pay taxes on the character holder.
Qol items. Anywhere warhouse/ mail. They're incredibly cheap items. You can rebuy them.

Bound gear. You made the choice knowing you can't ever trade it. If you don't like the character you're playing on then stop playing on it. Use another. You can't trade the gear over. That's your own fault for binding it on a character you didn't like

Kinda figured it would be pointless to argue matters with you guys. It wasn't so much a matter of a character I don't like but more a matter of the people friends I was able to get to transfer to Private from live ended up going to the Haranya side and instead of trying to get all them to transfer I figured I would see if it was possible to do so myself. Now a feel a fool for even bringing them over since I can't play with them without starting over completely because you guys are to lazy to fix the in ability to transfer within your own account.

This ability was never available in this game from the moment of its release and the reasons were explained above. It's not possible to "fix" it as nothing was broken from the beginning.

I have an idea for a Gold sink instead of adding the increase to gold repair costs... What about an admin run in game Power Ball Lottery for gold? If this is something doable let me know and I will continue with an expanded/detailed suggestion on it. @Sparkle

The RNG box storage chest's (left) description says, that it can be placed in a house or in a garden.
The Market Place chest (right) only says it can be placed in a house
Both however, can be placed in a garden & house. Might want to adjust the text.
5fcd816e68b2a8041a072f31bd059ed9.png
2430dce9b880914b07b259eb2373847e.png

Back