What's new

Suggestions

Hello can reduce time the receive money of trade packs 22h x.x is very bad D; 8h or 4h please is good ,
reduce time spaw world boss can give opportunity and help other play all content

Hello can reduce time the receive money of trade packs 22h x.x is very bad D; 8h or 4h please is good ,
reduce time spaw world boss can give opportunity and help other play all content
I agree with the world bosses, reducing their spawn to 2 or 3 times a day should help a lot small guilds to get their quests done but 22h for the packs is okay as it is, reducing that timer wont help much outside bots, a nice middle point could be to improve the % on the mail(not the 130%- on the trader but the extra % when you get it on the mail) based on proficiency that way will make it more worthwhile to max commerce

Warrior Medals Boost event:

Everything in this server is kinda fast enough not to be bothering to get, but warrior medals.
Like.. if you want to get a cloak, you need to get the base version, then add 500 Warrior Medals, then 800 More, but you need hundreds for
proven warrior necklace also (cause RNG), 300 to 500 for special version of sleeves and waists (each), 300 more for special instruments.

Warrior medals gain is so ridiculous slow, Could we have an event to get those more often or in larger amount?

At the time, if i am correct, you can get only little amount from:
Hero Call: 1 each hero call, max 1/hour
Hero hall donation: 5-6 a day.
Mistmerrow: 5-6 a day, plus 3-4 extra if you win (might vary a bit)
Halcyona: 5-6 a day (might vary a bit, not sure about extra quests)
And keep in mind that you need to spend many hours in game to meet the events timings.

If i remember correctly there were warrior medals coming out of login tracker time ago, that might still be kinda handy.

------

Or could we have 5 v 5 arenas reward with those?

Like.. arenas are probably the one thing really ignored in this game since ever, even tho we have the honor boost in here wich is really good.
5 v 5 arenas are probably most funny ones yet the ones noone queues in since "ah noone queuing anyway"
We could have those going with the points you get in the actual fight, (ranking that you see when arena ends)

So like:

1st Rank gets 5 Medals
2nd Rank gets 4 Medals
3rd Rank gets 3 Medals
4th and under still get 1 Medal

or if that's too difficoult t0 implement just make so it scales with honor points you get.
So: 5 v 5 arenas are not paying same amount of honor to everyone, but it bases on points (or rank as i called previously).
If you get 500 Honor Points out of it, that makes 5 medals,
If you get 400 Honor Points instead, that could make 3 medals,
Lowers still get 1 Medal. (random numbers, not sure how much honor it gives)

This event in total would increase general pvp also in war auroria zones, since people will need to farm for synthesis materials;
You could also add some kind of drop rate event with that, more populated areas, more pvp if you want to do it, or show up during peace if you're that kind of player.

P.S. Why not FFA Arena? cause those pay a lot of honor already, plus i'm a healer.. feels bad man..
P.S. #2 How would it look like to just trade 2 merit badges for 1 warrior medal? people would make daily quests more often and merit badges could actually become useful.

Last edited:
Suggestion: Add small honor pots as a rare drop on the loot tables of Auroria Mobs.

This would benefit casual players, people with jobs and even EU players that can't make every honor event everyday.

I feel like its a reasonable thing to add seeing that you can't account share with your friends to do stuff for you when you're at work or cant make the events etc.

If you made stronger elite mobs drop them more often or a larger amount this could incentivize farming spots on the map and increase overall open world PvP.

Just a thought :D Cheers,

Epic

Honor is a pvp resource and there are events to gain it every few hours.
as a pvp resource gaining it from non pvp situations defeats the point of it.
Not only that but by creating such an item bots can now farm honor. This doesn't sound like an issue as its bound items. But by doing it you just create a rmt for gemming gear by hopping the item from bot to bot putting whatever gems they can on.

Honor is a pvp resource and there are events to gain it every few hours.
as a pvp resource gaining it from non pvp situations defeats the point of it.
Not only that but by creating such an item bots can now farm honor. This doesn't sound like an issue as its bound items. But by doing it you just create a rmt for gemming gear by hopping the item from bot to bot putting whatever gems they can on.

You guys need some type of limitation or trade restriction on new accounts and a one time charge of a few dollars. Then stuff like this wouldn't be as big of a problem.

Also, the honor thing is what they did on the live server and is one change that I actually enjoyed. Little things like that encourage more PvP. Tired of fighting the same guilds over world content, even a casual will fight over a good farming spot

Last edited:
Forcing a restriction like that just drives people away. This a server that provides everything you need to be successful for free. Putting a restriction like that does nothing but then block the players who don't donate.
Honor is already doubled

add a latency / ping in ms to the hud.
i am playing from europe (as i expect a lot of others aswell) and i am using / have tried various methods of decreasing my ping.
i experimented with wtfast, leatrix latency fix, mudfish all the known stuff, but it is really hard to tell what delivers the best results.
only being able to judge the delays to determine how well something works really is a pain.

@plamp Your idea with Blank Canvas' problem that can't be stacked is going to be implemented in the following way: instead of Blank Canvas Big Belly Fish will have a chance to drop a special token. Token will be stackable. When you use token it provides you with Blank Canvas. It will be implemented with one of the next updates. Players will be additionally informed in updates thread.

Hello! Basically, my request/suggestion is (if possible) bring back Library Bounties as a way to get Archmage Manastones for Library earring. I made a thread yesterday, the link is here: https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...-way-to-get-archmage-manastone-please-3.5868/

Originally there were 4 Bounty quest lines to kill 1st/2nd/3rd/any floor monsters that gave increasing gold rewards. They were removed in 2.9 (I assume as a way to combat bots because they gave a LOT of gold) and the only way to get these Manastones now is to buy them for 500 Gilda Stars each, which is a lot of resources. Would you be able to bring back the Bounty quests but just take out the gold rewards? Because I'm confident people who want the Library Earring would much rather farm thousands of mobs in the library than farm up 2,000 Gilda Stars.

Your suggestion was discussed. The main drawback that was the reason for it to be removed in earlier versions still remains. It's a very easy, hard to control source of money for bots. Due to it, suggestion can't be implemented.

Decrease the chance and amount of sunpoint, moonpoint, and starpoint in rng boxes. Literally no pvp in auroria. Logs are always up and no one bothers to take them.

Chances are already very low. Mentioned items are added into the boxes from time to time, on seldom occasions, not constantly. Further reduce is not possible.

Hello game devolpers i have a great idea for you to work on. It's a simple idea with 1 change regarding an item called cryptic lucky scorll. Cryptic lucky scroll is a consumable item that is 0nly used on ayanad capes. You use the scroll to reroll an unwanted stat from an AYANAD cape. My problem is the : the cryptic lucky scroll is hard to get you need a lord coin and alot of farming mats. Thankfuly there is another to way get them and that is through the rng box. These scroll can drop from most RNG boxs but sadly it is usless to 99% of the player base because they cant use it on anything because they dont have an ayanad cape.
MY SUGGESTION:
Make cryptic lucky scrolls That drop from the rng box tradeable The average player has no use for this item and for a player that has an ayanad cape it means the world. When you make this simple change of making this scroll traadable you will improve the econmy by adding a new exciting item for ayanad cape users and also make it a usefull drop for the people who have them but dont have an ayanad cape

Looking into it. Will be back with final reply shortly.

I have a few suggestions to make :

#1 : Add equip effect to Ayanad instrument, Weapons/sheild and armor
This would encourage people to start crafting again and people would buy more of them since no point of crafting instrument and 1h weapons for off-hand at the moment. It would be nice as well if you could add a Ayanad Magic sheild Def. For Armor to add equip effect same as obsidian but 1/2 the equip effect since they have set bonus.

#2: Add Divine Anchoring x2 synthesis
I would like that craft to be added in the receipes, keep the celestial x2 in boxes.

#3: Pirate to participate in Halcy
Have our own little base and quest

#4: Pirate to be able to own a castle
All the land is in Auroria don't see why we could not own one

Cheers

*sign frontino*

Last edited:
1) there is a quest called Arra's Ingredients that you encounter around 45, and in order to do it you need to turn in 5 ginsing, poppy, turmuric, etc, and in order to do that you need to gather, and you cant till 52, leaving level 45 to 55 incredibly difficult and almost like you want to just quit, deff needs to be fixed for players, maybe insta complete, or make ti give you the ingredients.

2) Gilda star events, gildas are one of the most extremely hard things to farm on this server, would be nice to have some better chances to farm up for ships, been stuck at 81 gilda, and need 250!!!!

3) dungeons only let you do 2 a day, would be nice to get like 2-3 superior grinding tickets a day, like 24 hour cooldown or something so we can do at least 5 a day..... would help new players gear!

4) Glider, there is limited options for gliders, would be nice for new players to start off with a glider, even if its a basic one :)

5) if we have to wait to 52 to level gathering please at least rank 2-3 everything so we dont have to level from scratch :/

Thank you ^_^

Your suggestion was discussed. The main drawback that was the reason for it to be removed in earlier versions still remains. It's a very easy, hard to control source of money for bots. Due to it, suggestion can't be implemented.

Is there not a way to remove the gold reward from the quest?

Add mobile verification on account creation, not allowing the same number on multiple accounts. Might reduce the number of bots if its possible to do. Hate seeing suggestions and events ruined because there is a possibility of bots farming it.

@snownova.
1. No that restriction will stay as it is. You do not need to solely follow only the chaptor quest line to level, it is just the fastest way to level.
2. Gilda stars are easy to farm. You do intercontinental trade runs to gilda star merchants or do the multiple gilda daily quests.
3. you get 2 free entries into the same dungeon everyday. Not only 2 entries into a dungeon. there is more to this game than dungeons.
4. Every race has a glider sidequest to get a basic glider. You simply skipped it because you're only doing the chaptor quests.
5. No. labor is 4x the normal rate and labor stipent probides 3000 labor a day. Leveling those is incredibly easy to do.

@Epic there isn't epic. Gear is either bound to the character or not bound at all.
Nice idea about mobile verification. Doesn't work in practice. They always get around it. Though for player accounts protection it will be considered

Back