What's new

Suggestions

Please give more details. Not exactly sure about the buff you mean.
They're refering to the Dawnsdrop gear having the equip effect of applying a stack on your character each time you complete a relevant action for 45 seconds. It stacks upto 3 times after 3 crafts and makes crafting faster.
Gilda Star to Gilda dust recipe while giving alchemy proficiency does not proc the Dawnsdrop armour piece to start stacking it's buff

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but would it be possible to give the player nation a different color other than red? It would help when all 3 nations are on the battlefield.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but would it be possible to give the player nation a different color other than red? It would help when all 3 nations are on the battlefield.
the game uses colouring to determin their state. Red means hostile, they can attack you first.
It is not possible to change it without changing the colour for everyone

the game uses colouring to determin their state. Red means hostile, they can attack you first.
It is not possible to change it without changing the colour for everyone

I was thinking it was most likely tied to game states.

there's only 2 guilds in the nation, red = hostile, why is this necessary?

Because in the event there are multiple nations present you would want to know where everyone's healers are and the player nation on average has a higher gear score than the East. (At least the players that show up for Halcy) One would want to gimp them in heals on a higher priority than any other hostile. I didn't mean to offend with the suggestion if I did.

Could we change the crafting mat from sunset pearls to something else. These gems already cost about 3k each before you add in the 100g per each of the 5 sunset pearls and the 100g crafting cost. 600 gold on top of the 3000+ you have to invest in the lucid gems seems a bit too expensive. Perhaps we could use the honor medals for it that are used in anchoring charms.

you can shut off guild names and replace them with nation names I believe it's an option. granted it's text and not as easy noticeable as color but still an option if that helps

It was declined multiple times already, reposting it doesn't achieve anything

It was never actually declined. The language used was purely delay tactics. The fact of the matter is, it hasn't put in yet because they want people to spend money on boxes to get them. This is an unfair and transparently greedy tactic. I've supported this server a lot, spent a lot of money on it, but this is some greedy stuff. There is no harm in having them available for players to craft, because the only way to actually craft them is still obtaining sup red charms.

RNG in this game is already a huge gold and time sink. Why are there transparent efforts at making it an IRL money sink as well?

No Staff have directly stated it is not possible to do. Declining it
Interesting that it's "not possible to do" even though it existed in this version on live and you can link them in chat, the item IDs are:
  • Divine Weapon Anchoring Charm: 2x - 8001396
  • Divine Armor Anchoring Charm: 2x - 8001397
  • Divine Accessory Anchoring Charm: 2x - 8001398
For example:
upload_2018-9-15_16-30-48.png

I have also pointed out several times it was done on both Trion and XL Korean versions. The recipe already exists, and it was either manually removed from the 3.0 patch, or purposefully omitted to instead be placed in a pay-to-purchase RNG crate.

Even supposing the above about removal wasn't true, the item is in the game, and custom recipes are super easy to script. It is definitely possible, and super easy at that.

I have been incredibly patient since I first brought this up, but these greed tactics are wearing thin on me. I've poured a lot of time and over 1k USD into this server because I wanted it to thrive, and frankly, I was in love with all the effort that was put into it at first. I appreciate very much what the admins have setup here, but I was promised a version of AA that wasn't going to be greedy like Trion's was. I understand a lot of decisions can't be made for one reason or the other, but avoiding this one is purely so admins don't lose profits.

Hello,
I apologize before hand if this was posted before, i did do a search before posting this!

In my personal experience, When players spent 1.6k credits for 2 skill saver pendent to switch between presets, but it pretty much trash at this point.

You still have to spend Gold when switching between the preset's you have already set.
The only QoL of having it is saving yourself moving to Nui and respeccing whenever you need to.

I would personally suggest replacing the gold cost with a "1 Hour Long Cooldown" when switching, and you are able to bypass this cd if you pay the 3.3g or so.

I understand most ppl would say it's 3.3g stop being so cheap etc but let's keep it professional here.
Why would you spent 1.6k+ credits to have presets when you can just go to nui to respec instead for the same price?

r0gCZ30.png

Hello,
I apologize before hand if this was posted before, i did do a search before posting this!

In my personal experience, When players spent 1.6k credits for 2 skill saver pendent to switch between presets, but it pretty much trash at this point.

You still have to spend Gold when switching between the preset's you have already set.
The only QoL of having it is saving yourself moving to Nui and respeccing whenever you need to.

I would personally suggest replacing the gold cost with a "1 Hour Long Cooldown" when switching, and you are able to bypass this cd if you pay the 3.3g or so.

I understand most ppl would say it's 3.3g stop being so cheap etc but let's keep it professional here.
Why would you spent 1.6k+ credits to have presets when you can just go to nui to respec instead for the same price?

r0gCZ30.png

its so you can respec on the fly and not need to go to the nui, stop being cheap

Would it be possible to lower the ingredient-cost of Fellowship Plaza Trade Packs, but keep their gold value the same?

Right now, they are ridiculously expensive to craft. Most people skip them and craft Fertilizer packs (Tradesman House packs) instead.
If the fellowship plaza packs were cheaper to craft, it could help with the current gold problems in game. There is already a limiting factor to these packs as you need to be a landowner in the zone to make the packs, and there needs to be a fellowship plaza built to have access to the pack maker. This would stop them from being spammed, unlike regular packs or fertlizier packs which any player from any zone can craft.

@vulgrr and @plamp replying your posts regarding 2x Celestial and 2x Divine Anchor Charms.
We are not Trion, not XL games and even not Mail RU. This is another server and you shouldn't compare us with them as our server is currently unique. Our server has many differences from all other game servers and we care about the server growth and developement, in contrast to these game "suppliers".
At 3.0 release on our server x2 Anchor Charms were not present in the ctaft. We never removed them, but they were not there from the very beginning.We don't think it will be a wise and correct decision to add x2 to the craft. Also, game currenty has the similar crafts, that are the following: x1; x1.5; x1.75.
2x Anchor Charms are not just a donation item. Though at a rare occasion we add them to the boxes, we also sometimes add them into different events. The only thing we can do, is to make them unbound, so players could be able to sell/buy them at the auction as well.

I believe he's talking about the fact that disintegrating gilda stars is an alchemy task (it gives alchemy proficiency) but wearing the Dawnsdrop piece of gear doesn't give you the stacking buff to make processing alchemy tasks faster. It works when making potions, but not dismantling gilda stars into dust.

They're refering to the Dawnsdrop gear having the equip effect of applying a stack on your character each time you complete a relevant action for 45 seconds. It stacks upto 3 times after 3 crafts and makes crafting faster.
Gilda Star to Gilda dust recipe while giving alchemy proficiency does not proc the Dawnsdrop armour piece to start stacking it's buff

Thank you both. Looking into it.

@vulgrr and @plamp replying your posts regarding 2x Celestial and 2x Divine Anchor Charms.
We are not Trion, not XL games and even not Mail RU. This is another server and you shouldn't compare us with them as our server is currently unique. Our server has many differences from all other game servers and we care about the server growth and developement, in contrast to these game "suppliers".
At 3.0 release on our server x2 Anchor Charms were not present in the ctaft. We never removed them, but they were not there from the very beginning.We don't think it will be a wise and correct decision to add x2 to the craft. Also, game currenty has the similar crafts, that are the following: x1; x1.5; x1.75.
2x Anchor Charms are not just a donation item. Though at a rare occasion we add them to the boxes, we also sometimes add them into different events. The only thing we can do, is to make them unbound, so players could be able to sell/buy them at the auction as well.

@Sparkle from the perspective of the players, there isn't a reason not to add them. They've been in pretty much every other donation box since 3.0 released. That isn't a rare occasion, it is quite often. The only justification that exists for not adding them into the game directly for crafting is to force people to acquire them through money donations.

I understand the server needs money to go on. That's fine. As I'm sure you've seen, I have no issue donating. I want the server to survive.

What I do have an issue with is cheap tactics like this. They should be available both in game and as a donation option. They're still extremely expensive to craft, and a lot of players would still likely opt for the donation option. And you'd still need superior red regrade charms to craft them anyway. That also requires donation, because those are also not available in the game.

In addition, the game does not contain 1.75x anchor charms. No such recipe exists. And even supposing it did, the 2x charm is still vastly superior in every way. RNG in this game is already harsh and has high percentages of failure. The game itself was programmed from the ground up around the pay-2-win model, where the best way to beat the RNG is dumping a lot of money into it. Having the ability to make 2x charms to help us out would be nice, instead of being forced to spend IRL money we might not always have.

There are no 1.75x anchor charms in the game at all so not sure what you're talking about, and divine 2x anchors have never been in boxes. So are we to assume that you're just going to put the divine 2x anchors in boxes? There will be a backlash if you do and people will call this server more p2w if you restrict divine 2x anchors to just boxes.

Last edited:
Would it be too much work to change the description on timers for the plants, trees, and animals? Right now it says the default unchanged times so sometimes I have to just plant stuff and guess or write it down after so I can keep track of how long something takes. Unless I'm reading it wrong and it's the shorter time from the different temperatures of the zones.

Also can we get the plant and animal farm shops to be categorized alphabetically instead of by rarity? It's a pain to navigate sometimes when I want something specific so I have to remember which page it's on. Same for the vocation and carpentry shops please.

Back