What's new

Suggestions

I agree that it sounds horrible, ik people who go on holidays/trips for longer periods of time, means their land will be empty, doesn't mean the quit the game or are inactive like some others. There are already plenty other things implemented that affect the land situation that are better than this.
Increasing the start time of the limit, enabling this rule if a player has not logged in for six months in a row to avoid the above situation, but I don't think the above situation will keep people unable to play for up to a year anyway.

Last edited:
Can these items be allowed to be placed in the Traveler Necessities Chest since they are essentially boosters?
1698157071975.png
1698157103100.png
1698157992238.png

I wanted to drop a suggestion here,
I have noticed for example now "Anniversary Gift" haves a 7 day timer counting from when you got it, which I dont find optimal since you can only open it every 24 hours, yet the timer keeps counting whatever you do, meaning if you got real life and other matters to attend you end missing a lot of hours if not not days in it meaning losing gift chances.
My idea would be that instead of a timer, you get a box, you open it and it dissapears but gives you a new box, lets say you opened "Box nr 1", then you get "Box nr 2", when you open it 24 hours later then you would get "Box nr 3" and so on til the last box would be the last box :)
And ofcourse this idea would apply for events of similar fashion.

1698345231164.png

I wanted to drop a suggestion here,
I have noticed for example now "Anniversary Gift" haves a 7 day timer counting from when you got it, which I dont find optimal since you can only open it every 24 hours, yet the timer keeps counting whatever you do, meaning if you got real life and other matters to attend you end missing a lot of hours if not not days in it meaning losing gift chances.
My idea would be that instead of a timer, you get a box, you open it and it dissapears but gives you a new box, lets say you opened "Box nr 1", then you get "Box nr 2", when you open it 24 hours later then you would get "Box nr 3" and so on til the last box would be the last box :)
And ofcourse this idea would apply for events of similar fashion.

View attachment 23851
This box is a reward for your activity. If you are active and access the game daily, you'll be able to open 7 boxes total.

would it be possible to add infusions (lib/hiram) to the events rewards? like hallowtide etc...

some people already have or dont want the furniture, and infusions would be a good way to help new players to catchup if they want

Could we add the item type "Coin" to the new "Adventurer's Chest"? I would like to put my Kyrios Badges, Gilda Stars and such in here instead of my warehouse.
If its a problem for festival stuff, coins with a timer could be excluded.

Coins that I would like to be in Pocket -
Gilda Star
Kyrios Badge
Lucky Coin
Merit Badge
Territory Coin
Blue Ribbon Coin
Fisher King Coin
Pirate's Token
Login Badge
Wonderland Coin

Is this a possibility?

Piggybacking on this, if other currencies could be changed to type Coin or individually added to this box, I would love that.
Such items:
Manastorm Crystals
Loyalty Token ( I know you want us to redeem these, but I like to keep them around for stripper pole purposes)
Territory Pence
Territory Resource Coin
Will be considered.

would it be possible to add infusions (lib/hiram) to the events rewards? like hallowtide etc...

some people already have or dont want the furniture, and infusions would be a good way to help new players to catchup if they want
We do not add progression materials like that to events that are limited time.
That way everyone always has equal opportunity

So for accounts like this that have never played games for at least a year and still occupy land for a long time, When they don't have a lot of land, the price they have to pay is very, very low. But is this fair to active players?

Is it possible to add some restrictions as mentioned below?

View attachment 23666

Increasing the start time of the limit, enabling this rule if a player has not logged in for six months in a row to avoid the above situation, but I don't think the above situation will keep people unable to play for up to a year anyway.

If someone didn't log for 6 months then he already lost all his land.

Suggestion:
Craft and Setup a portal network.
The mirror to wonderland makes me feel like people with high crafting skills should be able to craft similar items and link destinations from their portal books into them. Would Cost the appropriate hereafter stones to activate for 10 minutes but would be fun to be able to link all your houses in this way.

Reactions: Liz
Back