What's new

undelete Mails

Akimato

Hi friends!

me and my girlsfriend are planning to come back too this awesome server, so I wanted to ask how far did you already work on the ability to restore our Items?

I know that you are trying to restore them but the last information i got is from the player returning pack and this was 1 month ago...

We lost so many that it makes us sad to come back with nearly nothing and i saw that its hard again to get big enough plots again, what makes it even harder too come back.

Thanks for your time. I Hope you can help us

There is no current system out to recover lost mails.

Even with supports intervention?
then old players who quit and did not claim mails which inturn got deleted by the system and would like to return just - won't ;/ sad ;/
they probably not concerned with missed roses and clovers in mails, but generally all farm designs etc.

It is still being looked into. Though I can't say the extent of what may be able to be restored

If you don't pay taxes, land will go to demo and your farms will be removed and sent to your mail. All service mails that were not read within 90 days automatically expire and delete from your mail box. They can't be restored after.

This information is available directly in game:
mail storage duration.jpg

If you no longer have your farms as they were auto-deleted with time, you can submit a Ticket and we'll have your previous marketplace farms purchases cleared, so you could be able to repurchase them again.

If you don't pay taxes, land will go to demo and your farms will be removed and sent to your mail. All service mails that were not read within 90 days automatically expire and delete from your mail box. They can't be restored after.

This information is available directly in game:
View attachment 5129

If you no longer have your farms as they were auto-deleted with time, you can submit a Ticket and we'll have your previous marketplace farms purchases cleared, so you could be able to repurchase them again.

wouldn't it be better to restore the farms? i mean ofc you will get more money if i buy everything new, but yeah didnt expect such a cashgrap answer. sorry

According to our server policy we don't interfere the game play and can restore items that were removed due to the bug only.
Items removed due to the players mistake or game process can't be restored.

According to our server policy we don't interfere the game play and can restore items that were removed due to the bug only.
Items removed due to the players mistake or game process can't be restored.

and what happens, when you are able to restore the mails? isnt it against your "server policy"?
i don't think its my mistake that the game is coded this way for whatever reason (i think for server stability).

Edit: can we maybe make a strawpoll too add this kind of situation in the rules? i lost more than 10k worth of stuff + 100€ thats a big number, isn't it?

Last edited:
and what happens, when you are able to restore the mails? isnt it against your "server policy"?
i don't think its my mistake that the game is coded this way for whatever reason (i think for server stability).

What do you mean saying "what happens, when you are able to restore the mails"? We don't restore mails. Mails are auto-deleted with time and no info is left after.
You have time to pick up mails and info regarding it is available for you in game. If you don't read mails and pick up items from them in time, it's not a bug or our error.

What do you mean saying "what happens, when you are able to restore the mails"? We don't restore mails. Mails are auto-deleted with time and no info is left after.
You have time to pick up mails and info regarding it is available for you in game. If you don't read mails and pick up items from them in time, it's not a bug or our error.

in the recent posts your staff did talk about the ability to restore the lost mails and that you are trying to make this happen. sadly i didnt get the info that i will lose everything once i leave this game, when i forget to destroy every building i did build...
yeah my bad i guess. there are 100% others who wanted to come back and didnt because of this simple thing.

in the recent posts your staff did talk about the ability to restore the lost mails and that you are trying to make this happen.

Performing a search on forums for "mails" and and keyword of "undelete", "restore", "replace" etc does not show ANY staff saying that delete mail restoration is being worked on, as long as one carefully reads each post and doesn't read into them.

The only possible post I found is [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]THIS post[/bcolor] which says nothing about it being worked on... (for mails)

just that for delete mails it is complicated... because... well...

who knows
'idk

Last edited:
Performing a search on forums for "mails" and and keyword of "undelete", "restore", "replace" etc does not show ANY staff saying that delete mail restoration is being worked on, as long as one carefully reads each post and doesn't read into them.

The only possible post I found is [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]THIS post[/bcolor] which says nothing about it being worked on...

just that for delete mails it is complicated... because... well...

who knows
'idk

right thats the post.
she did answer to a person who had/has the same struggles as i have. AND she is talking about that they are working on restoring items like the items from the mails.

Back