What's new

Suggestions

Is it possible to increase the gold gained from sunken ship packs? Right now, the basic ones give 10g and the green ones 14g. Taking in consideration the time it gets to find a sunken ship in the vast ocean and the risk of the whole procedure, gold gained is fairly low. But it is a very fun adventure, so it is a pitty that it's not worth it gold-wise.
You can receive more by participating in the Treasure Day event.
Make an invisible image item to hide the cloak.
It can sounds a strange request, but there's a reason, the only way to never see the cloak (horrible on obsidian cloth) is to show something else or hide everything, including the bow and the hand weapons.
I made all possible test, and it seems that there's no way to show only the weapons to the sides and the bow on the back, and let the back appears empty when the bow is on the hand. It can only be defined an order, and when the bow is in use then some other item appears, either the cloak or the glider.
We'll need to additionally test it to be working properly, but I think it's possible to create and add such item.

@Sparkle

For 4.0 changes one that jumps out at me was salvaging old gems, as they said they lobbied for it but xlg said no, perhaps you could bring it out here? could be interesting.
c4c8d309270b933effe86189944e886b

Can we get increased rewards for Halcyona ?
Hasla Rift is literally 20 minutes after the immunity in the bases expire, and it's rewards (20 medals) are far superior over a box that basically always gets you 5 and 1000 honor for killing 10 people.

Or move Hasla like 15-30min forward.

Would it be possible to add clubhead fungus spores bundles? To be crafted as the other bundles, of course. It would make life so much easier !

Hi! As of patch 3.5 the "Dimensional Storage Chest Design" is not in game. Carpentry vendors are not selling it and it is not available for purchase at Mirage; the chest is there but there is no option to buy it when standing in front of the item. This was an issue with 3.5 as well which was later fixed. The recipes are still in-game and require an item that is not there anymore. The design is necessary to make the following items:

Archeologist's Storage Chest
Pagemaster's Storage Chest
Splendid Costume Chest
Hummingbird Storage Chest
Joyride Vault
Brainstorm Storage Chest

Can you please add this back to the game ASAP >< Thanks so much

Attached Files:

Attachments

• ScreenShot0085.jpg
    ScreenShot0085.jpg
    775.6 KB · Views: 277
Not sure if it's possible but it'd be nice to have an indicator letting us know how many people are queue'd up for an arena while we're queued, or any available information from server side that would let us know kind of how close we are to having the queue pop.

Could be added right here:
upload_2019-7-10_4-7-15.png

Or right here (on the tooltip when hovering over the standby icon):
upload_2019-7-10_4-8-39.png

I think a lot of people would want this. This queue system is funky enough as is and we have practically no information about what's happening while we're queued, like earlier today my family and their guildies (well over the requisite 12 for a full arena) all were queue'd for FFA but it just would never pop. Having some indication would be really useful.

is there a possibility for dropped items collecting pet ??
its so annoying to have to pickpoket every single mob manually after killing it
or make it so that the loot automatically goes to your inventory

is there a possibility for dropped items collecting pet ??
its so annoying to have to pickpoket every single mob manually after killing it
or make it so that the loot automatically goes to your inventory
Not in this version. That is a powerstone pet ability in later patches

Is there a way for you to let Heroes pick what cloak they want? Because the Erenor cloak is complete butt for a majority of classes, one of the other cloak options is optimal, and since heroes can't really pick WHICH hero slot they get voted for, it'd be a bit easier on people running for hero to be able to choose the cloak they get in the end.

Merchant's Costume: Trade

Is it possible to get Merchant's Costume: Trade back in the game? Right now, there is no way to get it and it is such a great item to have for us that run packs. Right now, we are in disadvantage as we cannot get our hands on a trade costume.

Please please add it to the game again!

Been playing around five months or so, enjoying it.

I enjoy coinpurse farming, however I believe larceny could use some quality of life improvements. I used to do it on live, and have been doing it here as my main source of income here as well. I believe I hit 230k larceny after two months. Here are some of my suggestions and ideas.

1. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe ancestor's coinpurses and crates are tracked under achievements. Would be neat to be able to keep track of it, I have a feeling I've opened over 50,000 but can't tell for sure.

2. I'd like to see jester's coinpurses become more viable. It's nice to explore and farm different areas, but currently it's very hard to justify farming jesters areas. The purses best I can tell don't drop any items, at least the last 3,000 I opened haven't. They could be improved without causing significant imbalance simply because of pretty hard limits on what you can farm per hour. At my prime I can hit around 800 purses/crates an hour in Whalesong. I can get maybe 1100 jester's in that time. At a certain point it takes more time to move, target, and loot a monster than to kill it, and gear improvements become near irrelevant.

3. This is a big one, and one of the things that I feel the game has been missing all along. One of the best feelings that I enjoy in games is the rush you get when you acquire an item that's very valuable. Grinding for hours and hours becomes much more enjoyable when there's a very small chance to get a really nice item.

Currently the only way I've experienced this feeling as a primarily solo player is pure luck regrading, two legendary and one mythic weapon that I sold.

I'd really like to see a valuable item drop implemented within coinpurse farming in Auroria.

I don't know the best way to implement this would be. It would need to be a rare drop, but not too rare. Depending on value, it'd be nice to get one every 5,000 to 20,000 ancestors purses. Preferably a consumable with a high enough demand or an item unique enough to sustain a long term value in excess of 1,000 to 10,000+ gold depending on the rarity of the drop. It could drop out of purses, off the monster itself, or it could have a chance to drop out of a new ultra rare crate that took 1,000 labor to open. It may be an existing item, or a new item. The cooler the better to help spice up larceny and make it worth coinpurse farming for those of us who enjoy it.

Ideas of possible drops:
-A primary component of a new high end weapon with unique equip effects that are actually useful
-A new ultra rare crate that has a chance to drop high end regrade components or a large gold sum.
-A design for a home, costume, equipment, etc that has useful features exclusive to the larceny design
-A new tradeable vehicle of some sort with unique and useful features

Considering 5,000 to 20,000 ancestor's coinpurses already provide 5k+ to 20k+ worth of gold, vendor trash, and items, it would not create an imbalance, but rather a small boost, and would provide a lot of fun to those of us who enjoy the larceny proficiency. Neat larceny specific bound items to look forward to may provide an additional content incentive as opposed to economic incentive.

Thank you.

Edited to add - larceny has taken a major hit due to superior lunarite supply, which is not really a major issue, but has been sustained long enough that a rare drop like I mention above would help to alleviate it.

Last edited:

Is it possible to get Merchant's Costume: Trade back in the game? Right now, there is no way to get it and it is such a great item to have for us that run packs. Right now, we are in disadvantage as we cannot get our hands on a trade costume.

+

Been playing around five months or so, enjoying it.

I enjoy coinpurse farming, however I believe larceny could use some quality of life improvements. I used to do it on live, and have been doing it here as my main source of income here as well. I believe I hit 230k larceny after two months. Here are some of my suggestions and ideas.

1. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe ancestor's coinpurses and crates are tracked under achievements. Would be neat to be able to keep track of it, I have a feeling I've opened over 50,000 but can't tell for sure.

2. I'd like to see jester's coinpurses become more viable. It's nice to explore and farm different areas, but currently it's very hard to justify farming jesters areas. The purses best I can tell don't drop any items, at least the last 3,000 I opened haven't. They could be improved without causing significant imbalance simply because of pretty hard limits on what you can farm per hour. At my prime I can hit around 800 purses/crates an hour in Whalesong. I can get maybe 1100 jester's in that time. At a certain point it takes more time to move, target, and loot a monster than to kill it, and gear improvements become near irrelevant.

3. This is a big one, and one of the things that I feel the game has been missing all along. One of the best feelings that I enjoy in games is the rush you get when you acquire an item that's very valuable. Grinding for hours and hours becomes much more enjoyable when there's a very small chance to get a really nice item.

Currently the only way I've experienced this feeling as a primarily solo player is pure luck regrading, two legendary and one mythic weapon that I sold.

I'd really like to see a valuable item drop implemented within coinpurse farming in Auroria.

I don't know the best way to implement this would be. It would need to be a rare drop, but not too rare. Depending on value, it'd be nice to get one every 5,000 to 20,000 ancestors purses. Preferably a consumable with a high enough demand or an item unique enough to sustain a long term value in excess of 1,000 to 10,000+ gold depending on the rarity of the drop. It could drop out of purses, off the monster itself, or it could have a chance to drop out of a new ultra rare crate that took 1,000 labor to open. It may be an existing item, or a new item. The cooler the better to help spice up larceny and make it worth coinpurse farming for those of us who enjoy it.

Ideas of possible drops:
-A primary component of a new high end weapon with unique equip effects that are actually useful
-A new ultra rare crate that has a chance to drop high end regrade components or a large gold sum.
-A design for a home, costume, equipment, etc that has useful features exclusive to the larceny design
-A new tradeable vehicle of some sort with unique and useful features

Considering 5,000 to 20,000 ancestor's coinpurses already provide 5k+ to 20k+ worth of gold, vendor trash, and items, it would not create an imbalance, but rather a small boost, and would provide a lot of fun to those of us who enjoy the larceny proficiency. Neat larceny specific bound items to look forward to may provide an additional content incentive as opposed to economic incentive.

Thank you.

Edited to add - larceny has taken a major hit due to superior lunarite supply, which is not really a major issue, but has been sustained long enough that a rare drop like I mention above would help to alleviate it.
We can probably add some custom achievements for ancestors purses.
Jesters purses should of retained items like all other purses.

No there won't be a "jackpot" rare item in purses or larceny farming. There already are items like that tied to specific mobs in some regions.

The merchants costume like all items in the boutique are on a rotation. It goes away and then comes back. All there is is to wait till its back

We can probably add some custom achievements for ancestors purses.
Jesters purses should of retained items like all other purses.

No there won't be a "jackpot" rare item in purses or larceny farming. There already are items like that tied to specific mobs in some regions.

Only jester's crates have items, not the purses, so people grind the crates but then get left with hundres of basically useless purses. Other purses have random item drops now and then, I agree that it would be nice to have this at jester's too.

Extra achievements sounds nice, would be great to have a bit more from my larceny.

Back