What's new

Suggestions

It's not different... Just that ppl don't really realise what they're doing when they ask for the glider...

ppl: "RAVENSPINE KILLS PVP"....................... "WE WANT RAVENSPINE" (""equaliser"")
-->pays 13k gold to get one ability from defense tree in the form of a glider
the same ppl: "ONLY NOOBS PLAY DEFENSE"

'idk

that sums up the situation nicely XD

Not just him, watch literally every other healer near low HP except Choi. It was a damn army of Ravenspines consistently flying back to safety to get healed and then come back. They already get the help from Shadow Warrior's Shadows, unless they are TK'd when the SWS triggers, they have a guaranteed 4 seconds of invincibility to get away from anyone attacking them with the sleeves mixed with the Ravenspine.

Actually, you bring up a great point of why you should watch me. When I was killed, almost every time, they knew to lock me down with CC so I couldn't pop my glider before I died. It's almost as if that's a counterplay to Ravenspine. Don't let them use it if you're such a skilled PVP'r. Why are you letting a glider get in the way?

Actually, you bring up a great point of why you should watch me. When I was killed, almost every time, they knew to lock me down with CC so I couldn't pop my glider before I died. It's almost as if that's a counterplay to Ravenspine. Don't let them use it if you're such a skilled PVP'r. Why are you letting a glider get in the way?

You only need one frame to activate it to get invincibility AND upward and forward mobility for 2 seconds. Not to mention every time you died, you were under Telekinesis for the entirety of the skill's duration and not one person tried to save you by breaking the TK.

Would it be possible to add clubhead fungus spores bundles? To be crafted as the other bundles, of course. It would make life so much easier !
Will look into it and if appears to be possible (need to look into the visual side possibilities), we'll have it added.

Hi! As of patch 3.5 the "Dimensional Storage Chest Design" is not in game. Carpentry vendors are not selling it and it is not available for purchase at Mirage; the chest is there but there is no option to buy it when standing in front of the item. This was an issue with 3.5 as well which was later fixed. The recipes are still in-game and require an item that is not there anymore. The design is necessary to make the following items:

Archeologist's Storage Chest
Pagemaster's Storage Chest
Splendid Costume Chest
Hummingbird Storage Chest
Joyride Vault
Brainstorm Storage Chest

Can you please add this back to the game ASAP >< Thanks so much
Added back to the game yesterday.

There's so many plots like that, can it be adjusted pls?
In such a case you need to use a smaller farm for it to fit the place.

Not sure if it's possible but it'd be nice to have an indicator letting us know how many people are queue'd up for an arena while we're queued, or any available information from server side that would let us know kind of how close we are to having the queue pop.

Could be added right here:

Or right here (on the tooltip when hovering over the standby icon):

I think a lot of people would want this. This queue system is funky enough as is and we have practically no information about what's happening while we're queued, like earlier today my family and their guildies (well over the requisite 12 for a full arena) all were queue'd for FFA but it just would never pop. Having some indication would be really useful.
If such indicator is added it will give you just a general number of players queueing that will not be accurate as will not count ranking.

I think this craft bug is still present here, with gold payment at your own house, that got fixed on live. Could you look into it?

It shows the 10% discount but it won't let you craft until you have the 100% amount of gold. This gets very annoying at high level item crafts where you need a lot of gold, and when someone doesn't have extra gold available.

Example:
I have gold in my inventory but it won't let me craft with the 10% discount, while at 30g (100%) it does work.

upload_2019-7-17_22-21-41.png
upload_2019-7-17_22-22-38.png

Please bring back Gold Trader on the map legend check box selections.
TIA

Seen multiple people ask about where the original gold traders are exactly, as they got removed from the map with 3.5 patch. Not everyone remembers their locations that well, so good idea to return that!

I think this craft bug is still present here, with gold payment at your own house, that got fixed on live. Could you look into it?

It shows the 10% discount but it won't let you craft until you have the 100% amount of gold. This gets very annoying at high level item crafts where you need a lot of gold, and when someone doesn't have extra gold available.

Example:
I have gold in my inventory but it won't let me craft with the 10% discount, while at 30g (100%) it does work.

View attachment 7596View attachment 7597
Will check. Thank you for letting me know.

Can we please have the bean stock 44x44 design? I want it so bad because it will be the best RP village hub. I dont see why it couldnt be added now as it doesnt have any resources that are not already in 3.5

Can we please have the bean stock 44x44 design? I want it so bad because it will be the best RP village hub. I dont see why it couldnt be added now as it doesnt have any resources that are not already in 3.5

oh had never heard of that house, I think you mean beanstalk house? just googled it, looks amazing

It's not different... Just that ppl don't really realise what they're doing when they ask for the glider...

ppl: "RAVENSPINE KILLS PVP"....................... "WE WANT RAVENSPINE" (""equaliser"")
-->pays 13k gold to get one ability from defense tree in the form of a glider
the same ppl: "ONLY NOOBS PLAY DEFENSE"

'idk
Ravenspine has a 30 second immunity cooldown, doesn't take up one of your skilltrees, and allows you to move during the duration. Ravenspines and Invincibility are not remotely comparable.

Its entire model is not even in 3.5.
It won't be added until we get to its patch

I'll leave here a suggestion about the Ayanad Earring. It don't change nothing at all it just to give fast access to all floors when u get Unique/Celestial Earring done, like the Ayanad Teleportation Scrolls that u can buy from marketplace. The thing is, after someone make this quest road, i'm sure that he's bored of library xD. I am doing it and omg... I'm so bored of walking all lib to reach the floors... So, obviously have the things in marketplace but it's 40 credits and i'm not wasting golds for it xD...

I'll leave here a suggestion about the Ayanad Earring. It don't change nothing at all it just to give fast access to all floors when u get Unique/Celestial Earring done, like the Ayanad Teleportation Scrolls that u can buy from marketplace. The thing is, after someone make this quest road, i'm sure that he's bored of library xD. I am doing it and omg... I'm so bored of walking all lib to reach the floors... So, obviously have the things in marketplace but it's 40 credits and i'm not wasting golds for it xD...

There is also crafted scrolls afaik, for one teleport each, maybe that helps saving you buy credits. Though, investing in a ton of crafted scrolls might make the 40 credits cheap in comparison.

I would like to ask if it's possible to make a summonable storage chest (like owl mailbox for example).
I only request this mainly for some type of chests and MAINLY for such as Hummingbird Storage Chest (where you can only keep sheet music inside).
Probably same mechanic could be applied to Brainstorm Storage Chest(Crest and Dyes only), Joyride Vault(Mounts, Gliders etc), Splendid Costume Chest(Costumes only), but I'm mainly interested in "anywhere" Hummingbird Storage Chest.
It would be great if it was possible, cause when a BARD wants to play some music and obviously since inventory space is limited, he cannot always bring all the sheet musics with him/her so can only play a select few songs/melodies. Cause theres no master sheet list where u could keep all ur music like for example teleport book for teleports, so I thought such a solution would be the next best thing :)
Obviously it can have the same duration and act as the mail owl, but in this case instead of getting mail, u would be accessing ur music sheet storage.
The recipe could be Hummingbird Storage Chest + Owl Mailbox = Anywhere Hummingbird Storage Chest/Warehouse or another appropriate name :) Or obviously can be a flatout cash shop item 1000 credits Anywhere Hummingbird Chest

I would like to ask if it's possible to make a summonable storage chest (like owl mailbox for example).
I only request this mainly for some type of chests and MAINLY for such as Hummingbird Storage Chest (where you can only keep sheet music inside).
Probably same mechanic could be applied to Brainstorm Storage Chest(Crest and Dyes only), Joyride Vault(Mounts, Gliders etc), Splendid Costume Chest(Costumes only), but I'm mainly interested in "anywhere" Hummingbird Storage Chest.
It would be great if it was possible, cause when a BARD wants to play some music and obviously since inventory space is limited, he cannot always bring all the sheet musics with him/her so can only play a select few songs/melodies. Cause theres no master sheet list where u could keep all ur music like for example teleport book for teleports, so I thought such a solution would be the next best thing :)
Obviously it can have the same duration and act as the mail owl, but in this case instead of getting mail, u would be accessing ur music sheet storage.
The recipe could be Hummingbird Storage Chest + Owl Mailbox = Anywhere Hummingbird Storage Chest/Warehouse or another appropriate name :) Or obviously can be a flatout cash shop item 1000 credits Anywhere Hummingbird Chest

Interesting, I'd like to hear the devs reply on this.. I miss bringing all my music too xD

Instead of new "anywhere" stuff, I would prefer to have additional tabs in the regular warehouse.
This is the game with the smallest storage in relation to the amount of items needed that I know, and no dedicated storage for mounts, costumes, quest items, crafting mats... (except for the special chests in the houses) like I've found in many other games.

I don't remember which patch it was in live, but they ended up putting in a bag for your mounts. You could keep it in your inventory and open to store mounts and battle pets so they didn't take up inventory space. Maybe something like that could be done for music/costumes, etc. They have their own little storage pouch that you can put in your inventory but the contents of the pouch don't count toward your inventory count. Just the pouch does.

Back