You are confusing 4.0 with 4.5 thereI would like to suggest that you do not waste the hard time put into Mistsong Summit gear. Would also like to suggest that you leave the skill system the way it currently is. XL had a bad habit of making your hard work obsolete. The XL Hiram system requires you to put about 5k labor every day into the gear. IDK what kind of effect that will have on your version of the game but it is very extreme. It would be a good thing if you didn't remove Obsidian gear.
I can't count how many new people to the server I've attempted to help with the very basic information they need for this server. I believe this would be appropriate solution. Maybe put it in the marketplace mail system since in the regular mail system players can just delete the message without opening it.I think an overdue thing that really needs to be added is a welcome mail, or some kind of welcome message anyway, for new characters that lets new people know they can't use labor until level 52 except for bait fishing, also some other information would be welcome, basic stuff about the version of the game, the existence of custom updates etc.
another thing I feel that needs to be adressed is sport fishing, I've done quite some of it recently to get the feel for it, also talked to some other people about it's viability compared to other options for making gold, and I think the labor used and gold value of fish should be increased by half at least, maybe up to 2.5x to make fishing worthwile, as it is now, it takes too much time to really be a viable option, and I only ever see people fish during the fishing days, just to complete the daily quest and be done with it, even tho most people own a fishing ship be it moby drake from boxes or the free albatroz from treasure hunt event
if you can alter the amount of gold and labor on fishing in weekly updates, it would be perfect way to finetune the right multiplier to make fishing worthwile while not making it too much of a bounty for pirates to kill fishing and make it an exclusive way of earning money for highest gear, which wouldn't help the new population we need to attract to the server
I agree with this. Since it's listed as "Hostile Faction Kills", then maybe we can just add another row for "Same Faction Kills" or something. Or just add them both together.I just want to bring up making friendly faction kills visible when you mouse over your health bar. I don't want that suggestion to get buried.
Can we reduce the damage of lightning tiger strike as well? It is ridiculous that in every patch until late 5.0 battlerage remains the supreme powerhouse damage tree, either forcing players to become plate tanks or become darkrunners themselves.The skill adjustments in 4.0 are more than just ancestral skills.
This is the full list
- Invincibility and No Push Back states have priority over other skill effects. The push effect of the Berserk Red Dragon Eyesplitter has been maintained.
- Adjusted the cooldown of ship basic skills: Forewind, Gale, and Quick Turn. Each cooldown is reduced to 1 minute.
- Improved the UI effects when gaining or consuming Abyssal Charges.
- Ranged Attack's damage based on distance is now calculated based on the UI distance, not distance to a target.
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Envoy's set effect would not reset Redoubt and Spell Shield.
- Fixed an issue where Distorted Chanter's set effect would not reset Healing Hymn.
- Fixed an issue where Auroria Promise Jerkin's combo effect would not be triggered.
- Fixed an issue where Healing Power based skills (EX: Antithesis) couldn't penetrate Magic Defense shields (EX: Mystic Ward.)
- Fixed an issue where casted skills and channeled skills could be maintained after Petrification.
- Fixed an issue where Petrification could be canceled by Bubble Trap or Fear.
- Fixed an issue where Lasso would not apply Taunt.
- Fixed an issue where players could Evade/Shield Block/Parry Concussive Arrow in specific situations.
- Fixed an issue where Flame Concussive Arrow's AOE damage wouldn't be dealt after Drop Back.
- Adjusted the height and acceleration calculation for the following skills: Charge, Behind Enemy Lines, Tiger Strike, Lasso, Overwhelm, Drop Back, Mist Concussive Arrow, Dahuta's Breath, Cruel Binding, Seizing Shove, Vicious Implosion, Abyssal Wave, Crushing Grasp, Meteor Strike
- Improved the effects on Soulbound Blades.
- Inspire: Attack Speed Boost reduced from 53 to 42.
- Improved the effects on Crippling Mire.
- Bloodthirst stacking with Shadowsmite: Applies to stealth combo effect, added to bonus attack when attacking from behind.
- Lightning Triple Slash: Reduced attack damage from 130%/130%/160% of melee attack to 110%/110%/140% of melee attack. Third attack's global cooldown duration has been increased from 0.4 seconds to 0.6 seconds.
- Lightning Tiger Strike: Now measures the distance between caster and target per attack. Global cooldown duration has been increased from 1 second to 1.2 seconds.
- Flame Protective Wings: Skill has been overhauled. Now grants Flame Protective Wings to all targets within 15m for the duration. This effect reflects 20% of incoming Magic Damage, but target also receives 20% of incoming Magic Damage.
- Wave Hell Spears: Effect range reduced from 15m to 12m
- Wave Meteor Strike: Damage formula changed from 264 + 500% of Magic Attack to 1440 + 250% of Magic Attack.
If nothing is changed or decided then these changes will go through as the way updates are done is in this manor.
- Stone Healing Hymn: Effect range reduced from 30m to 20m.
- Stone Alarm Call: Skill duration reduced from 9 seconds to 8 seconds, range reduced from 9m to 8m, and added a chance to wake up from Sleep every 3 seconds.
We have the full versions base with everything about it.
Previous custom changes are applied to the patch.
Custom changes decided on for the patch are added.
Update goes live
As for Dr's having the same amount of Hp that is because DR players take the ranged rogue buff. Has nothing to do with the class of a DR. Only that ranged rogue is the preferred/best choice for that class to pick. Which would mean reworking the buff to not have Dr's want to pick it.
However, 4.0 changes the way arena sets are given. Instead you chose your weapon type and armour type so it is not something that I can confirm what will happen as it is something to be discussed closer to release.
thisCan we reduce the damage of lightning tiger strike as well? It is ridiculous that in every patch until late 5.0 battlerage remains the supreme powerhouse damage tree, either forcing players to become plate tanks or become darkrunners themselves.
I kinda feel like Draeoni focused only on low level fishing which might raise "but at high profficiency" response, so I'll adress it inb4I quite enjoy fishing in this game, but as Beerus has stated, it's just not viable. The risk of getting pirated is too high for the lousy chump change you get at the high cost of the labor and later the red lures. My average fry sized fish yields around 8g. 8g for 100 labor is horrible, especially for people just getting started. You can easily plant a bunch of plants and get a net yield over twice that for the same labor cost. It's not possible to consistently catch a medium sized fish until you hit at least 40k. In the mean time, you could have just used the 30-day cart to haul three packs worth ~12g each in the time a fish frenzy is up. All without the risk of losing your gold. Freshwater sports fishing is only useful to learn the basics of sport fishing. Not to mention if you aren't using a fishing boat, it's almost worthless to even to attempt to salt water fish as the chances of even finding a spot are close to nil. Fishing boats cost well over 1.8k to make at the current market value. That would take roughly 225 fish to even pay off the boat, minimum. This doesn't include the cost of lures, getting chopped fish, and the rods themselves.