What's new

ArcheRage 6.5 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Demand for more Archeum in 6.5 as ever before. Can you now considere making Pumps/Trees 2 or 1 LC and let us planting them on East and West Continent?
Yes! There is absolutely no reason for pumps/trees to even be 5, I said this in my previous rant for them to be reduced! Having them, atleast, 2 coins per would help even new players just trying to craft basic stuff. I know there is new quests coming next patch which will add more coins into the game but thats not enough to get things done!

Sugestion to change halcy time at 12pm. For halcy time its really hard for asia player to join. Example many people from asia is GMT+7/+8/+9
So halcy server time at 4am our time is 4pm 5pm or 6pm, many of us still not back from work.
Then halcy server time at 12pm, our time is 1am, 2am, 3am, and we usually sleep, and get ready for work. The only time we can do halcy is saturday and sunday.

Hope you guys reconsider halcy time for asian player, i know thisbis NA server, but many people is from asia in this server. Its hurt our progress especially for new player that we lose infusion+honor+ 2k labor every monday-friday
I don't see a halcy time at 12pm? The closest one is the weekend one at 12:30pm, but you mention Monday-Friday?

Also, there is three different ones every day, are you sure you cannot attend any of them?

1653324169339.png

Can we reduce the amount of archeum essence needed for t2->t3 erenor awakening?

This or increase the chance to awaken, because with current amount of archeum available in the server you'd have had to be saving up mats since AR launch if you got full erenor.. :')

What about increasing the amount we get from salvaging dungeon gears so people can grind it a little easier without Auroria land? And how about that suggestion to decrease cost for pumps and trees? Make them usable on the continents?

We have never had a shared AH with other servers like retail had so supply is quite dry in comparison to the live servers.

They already have 5 stats. Which are each stronger then awakened cloaks. They don't need buffing
So right now the cloaks have the same amount of Synth effects (x5)
Heroes one ofc with better stats. But once we get Erenor T2 Cloaks, Heroes ones will be x5 Synth meanwhile T2 Erenor x6 Synth
No need to buff? At least need to consider and look into it, But if u think MovSpeed > Resilience+Rcv.Healing, well You must be an archer or something.
These ones are supose to be better than Erenor Cloaks cuz the effort they take to get, doing x12 months as hero is not something that many ppl is willing to do

Attachments

• imagen_2022-05-23_122442.png
    imagen_2022-05-23_122442.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 92
So right now the cloaks have the same amount of Synth effects (x5)
Heroes one ofc with better stats. But once we get Erenor T2 Cloaks, Heroes ones will be x5 Synth meanwhile T2 Erenor x6 Synth
No need to buff? At least need to consider and look into it, But if u think MovSpeed > Resilience+Rcv.Healing, well You must be an archer or something.
These ones are supose to be better than Erenor Cloaks cuz the effort they take to get, doing x12 months as hero is not something that many ppl is willing to do
That's not correct.
t2 Erenor has 5 synthesis stats. And one stat based on its type. Not 6.
Hero cloaks have no synth stats and just 5 base stats. Of which all of them are stronger then an Erenor T2 Cloaks synthesis stats. Making the cloaks more equal; Where a hero cloak provides a stronger offensive boost then an Erenor which has more versatile.

At no point was it ever said the cloaks were supposed to better then erenor. They just are better then T1 Erenor cloaks

That's not correct.
t2 Erenor has 5 synthesis stats. And one stat based on its type. Not 6.
Hero cloaks have no synth stats and just 5 base stats. Of which all of them are stronger then an Erenor T2 Cloaks synthesis stats. Making the cloaks more equal; Where a hero cloak provides a stronger offensive boost then an Erenor which has more versatile.

At no point was it ever said the cloaks were supposed to better then erenor. They just are better then T1 Erenor cloaks
so with the t2 erenor cloak we can throw away the Hero Cloaks because reason? if they are not "better" then t2 or equal then they have no use anymore in the game and could be removed, who wants a cloak thats not good enough in compare with t2 erenor cloak

And the Argument its still better then T1 dosnt count, T2 comes into the game and then the Cloak is mäh

That's exactly what I meant, please re-read. I know me and many others mass collect dailies whenever we first login...
Keeping 70 active at the same time is not the best option for your game client. 50 is still a high number and less quests you have active simultaneously less lags, etc you'll get.
Will have to deny your request. We'll have it at 50.
And don't forget that weekly quests are added. So, instead of 70 daily, you'll have 50 daily + 20 weekly that still keeps it 70 total.

so with the t2 erenor cloak we can throw away the Hero Cloaks because reason? if they are not "better" then t2 or equal then they have no use anymore in the game and could be removed, who wants a cloak thats not good enough in compare with t2 erenor cloak

And the Argument its still better then T1 dosnt count, T2 comes into the game and then the Cloak is mäh
What Sjinderson tries to say is they are still better and strong enough to be useful in the current state, they just have a fixed set of stats, when with Erenor you can change those stats and choose different combinations.
Let's do some comparison:
Erenor T2 gives +141 to Strength and Stamina, when Hero Cloaks give 145-150.
We have 8 different options for Hero Cloaks. Each cloak has a specific set of stats for each role, which is indicated in the cloak name. For example, if we look at Received Healing, that, for example, Cloak of the Great Hero Defender has, it gives 14% when Erenor only 7.3.​

I don't see a halcy time at 12pm? The closest one is the weekend one at 12:30pm, but you mention Monday-Friday?

Also, there is three different ones every day, are you sure you cannot attend any of them?

View attachment 17872
Yeah halcy time really hard for SEA and chinese player, i ask 2 of my RL friend to play from AASea to Archerage, they are having fun because labor is much better in here, but after they know halcy time not matching with our time they kinda dissapointed. So we lose 3k honor + 2k labor + infusions for 5 days

Oh i just realize i messed up the time.
So example of my time GMT+7
Halcy time :
6am = 5pm (my zone), still at work - cant
12.30pm =11.30am (my zone) - can, because its saturday / monday, offwork
14pm = 1am - cant, need to work, mostly our country work start at 8am-9am
22pm = 9am - cant, at work

Thats why mostly SEA / chinese player that have work only can join at saturday and sunday, except they want sacrifice their sleep for halcy

Last edited:
If new playeres want to get correct stats on their hiram equipment their is explorers gear which provides an incredibly cheap method of obtaining correct stats already.

Serendipity stones are not being made 3/5k in cost. They have already had a custom adjustment to keep them even being tradeable.
so your are telling me that i need to spend like 300k honor to roll the stats on 1 item ? do you even know how many days that is ? And of course, i can buy them on AH for 2-3k gold each, imagine that i actually need 10, that's 30k gold and the stat that you want is not guaranteed. it's easy saying that you can just restart the hiram gear... but what about erenor ? The only option( that i know) is using serendipity stones otherwise you need to build another erenor.... Don't get me wrong, is just one more opinion about this.

And about hiram awakening, i will not talk about that... im not lucky on awakening items.... Failling with 65% chances is a normal day for me.

What Sjinderson tries to say is they are still better and strong enough to be useful in the current state, they just have a fixed set of stats, when with Erenor you can change those stats and choose different combinations.
Let's do some comparison:
Erenor T2 gives +141 to Strength and Stamina, when Hero Cloaks give 145-150.
We have 8 different options for Hero Cloaks. Each cloak has a specific set of stats for each role, which is indicated in the cloak name. For example, if we look at Received Healing, that, for example, Cloak of the Great Hero Defender has, it gives 14% when Erenor only 7.3.​
7.3% only? what? U can see perfectly here the amount of recived healing that a T1 erenor cloak gives
we're just asking to get one more stat/synth effect on heroes cloaks like erenors t2 will get :)

Attachments

• imagen_2022-05-24_132217.png
    imagen_2022-05-24_132217.png
    84 KB · Views: 76
Yeah halcy time really hard for SEA and chinese player, i ask 2 of my RL friend to play from AASea to Archerage, they are having fun because labor is much better in here, but after they know halcy time not matching with our time they kinda dissapointed. So we lose 3k honor + 2k labor + infusions for 5 days

Oh i just realize i messed up the time.
So example of my time GMT+7
Halcy time :
6am = 5pm (my zone), still at work - cant
12.30pm =11.30am (my zone) - can, because its saturday / monday, offwork
14pm = 1am - cant, need to work, mostly our country work start at 8am-9am
22pm = 9am - cant, at work

Thats why mostly SEA / chinese player that have work only can join at saturday and sunday, except they want sacrifice their sleep for halcy
Morning Halcy was mainly added for SEA players as we have 2 other Halcy wars during the day for EU and NA, so if SEA players have better time to suggest, what is it?
We had a thread regarding it in March [LINK] but as not many players showed their interest in it, time wasn't changed.
We don't mind changing morning Halcy time but I need to know which one will be the best for majority and will not overlap with other ingame activities players attend as much as it's possible.

Morning Halcy was mainly added for SEA players as we have 2 other Halcy wars during the day for EU and NA, so if SEA players have better time to suggest, what is it?
We had a thread regarding it in March [LINK] but as not many players showed their interest in it, time wasn't changed.
We don't mind changing morning Halcy time but I need to know which one will be the best for majority and will not overlap with other ingame activities players attend as much as it's possible.
And what about the siege day? there will be a change from wedneseday to another day ? Just asking because is hard for a EU player to get in siege. Anyways i understand, this is a NA server not EU.

Hiram is getting some adjustments with 6.5 to make it better and easier for newer players.
Full details can't be revealed just yet, including adjustments to the support pack.

As for serendipity stones 3000 honor per stone is far too much of a reduction to be acceptable.
I do agree serendipities at 3000 honor is too low but maybe consider an adjustment around 15k or 20k honor, this will help a bit low and mid level players to catch up a bit faster and shouldn't affect other progressions since swiper will brute force AH and prolly have fully rolled T3 erenor full sets a week after update anyway but after they clean AH it should drop prices a little bit and with so many moving targets to gear up it will help.

Ah i didnt know that we have thread like that. So mostly SEA player (Indonesia, Philiphine, Vietnam, Singapore, China) is GMT+7 / GMT+8. And imo i think the best time for halcy is 7-9pm for GMT+7 and 8-11pm for GMT+8, because workers in here (GMT +7) usually back from work 5pm, then we do our stuff at home.

So thats mean its 8 -11am or 9-12am (11hrs diff) server time, but i dont know this will cross with other events or not such as GR/CR/RD.

And after i read that thread someone suggest at 8am (server time) and i think its good because is 7pm(Gmt+7)/ 8pm(gmt+8).
Or 9am server time

Last edited:
And what about the siege day? there will be a change from wedneseday to another day ? Just asking because is hard for a EU player to get in siege. Anyways i understand, this is a NA server not EU.
As the old thread had inconsistent vote options and wasn't added till after the thread was started a new thread will be made shortly with the available options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back