What's new

Honor Socketing Changes Poll

Which Changes would you like to see regarding Honor Point Shop?

• Honor Gems should have socketing chances in first half stages increased.

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Honor Gems should have 100% socketing chance for the first 2 Slots.

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Honor Gems should have 100% socketing chance for the first 3 Slots.

Votes: 99 42.5%
  • Honor Gems should have socketing chances in all stages increased slightly.

Votes: 112 48.1%
  • Honor Gems should have Refined versions for last tier gems costing 20 000 Honor or more.

Votes: 97 41.6%
  • Do not make any Honor Socketing Changes !

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Introduce Loyalty Mounts/Pets/LunaDrops in the honor shop.

Votes: 122 52.4%
  • Do not Introduce Loyalty Mounts/Pets/LunaDrops in the honor shop.

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Introduce Axis Mundi in the honor shop.

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Do not Introduce Axis Mundi in the honor shop.

Votes: 38 16.3%

• Total voters
The poll allows enough freedom of choice and Socketing is closely related to implementing other items in the honor shop, since if refined gems were to be introduced, overall honor would be less spent and honor sink would have to be introduced which Disrep noticed.

Any comments are welcome as well and they will be read.
Yes, I did notice, and I do agree these things go hand and hand, however I agree with ulf in a sense of the polls need to be separate, and that the first 3 gems aren't what people are complaining about. My worry is that people are going to vote for bring axis mundi and loyalty mounts in shop, but then the honor socket change doesn't go through as implemented, then everything falls apart because it's half of what we wanted.

I'm really having doubts over the necessity of this thread to begin with.

This thread really does not help in the debate, the poll is a mess, because the voting system is not appropriate for this kind of poll.
Either make separate thread for each one of the changes (Loyalty items, Axis mundi and Gems) or just close this thread and go back to the original one.

@Ulfnaor "Man, I'd live a happy man if I got 3 gems in with 20k honour. I spent 210k on cuirass and greaves before they finally got more than 2 in." - Like you mentioned here, some players would be happy enough with 3 or so secure sockets to start with.

@Disrep All players have the right to vote and comment, and most vocal players on forum vote is measured the same as of other players.
There are many options and players have 3 Votes each allowing them to promote all 3 parts of the Poll ,or several parts of socketing.

The votes are guidance, they are not final judgement, this needs to go through admins, and than through devs which is a long road.

Anyone having doubts or additional oppinions is free to post them in the comments.

The poll and thread will be open long enough for everyone to have a say. :)

@Disrep All players have the right to vote and comment, and most vocal players on forum vote is measured the same as of other players.
There are many options and players have 3 Votes each allowing them to promote all 3 parts of the Poll ,or several parts of socketing.

You are trying to justify a bad poll here, seriously, this is NOT a good thing, make 3 separate poll if you really want polls for those changes, this one makes no sense.

You are trying to justify a bad poll here, seriously, this is NOT a good thing, make 3 separate poll if you really want polls for those changes, this one makes no sense.
Many votes are already in, and i will not change anything becouse a few players supporting eachother idea simply do not like the results.
Results are not based on other choices, but on what is the general oppinion on each of these possibilities.

You are making it seem complicated, when it really ,is not.

This is odd to be honest.

Disrep served up a basically perfect thread and suggested change and then you came and completely missed the point/butchered the suggestion to begin with.

I believe disrep adjusted and discussed for over a week before putting up the thread, and you provide this half-a$$ butchered poll and post which misses so much of what was requested, agreed and supported.

Absolutely bizarre.

Many votes are already in, and i will not change anything becouse a few players supporting eachother idea simply do not like the results.
Results are not based on other choices, but on what is the general oppinion on each of these possibilities.

Look here, I don't care about the results, all I'm saying is redo the polls, what you're pulling here makes no sense at all, you're litteraly undermining the suggestion by doing this.

This poll and thread are not HELPING, they are making things WORSE.

If you want an actual discussion about those changes, there is already a thread here : https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/honor-socket-gem-rate-change-with-a-twist.4112/

If you want to make people vote to separate the several ideas in this thread, your poll helps in no way shape or form. The way votes can be cast in that poll are making things worse for everyone.

This is the basics of managing suggestions, mish-mashing them into a rushed, broken poll, on a thread with no details about the original suggestion, no reasons as to why things should be changed, and no actual examples is not helping at all.

Look at your thread, and look at Disrep's.
Disrep's thread provides answers to questions people might ask, he provides example of prices, of items to put in the honor shop, aswell as reasons WHY things should change, and what more do they bring apart from just the change themselves (because changing things always affect more than just the pure change).

I repeat myself here, you are undermining the suggestion by doing this, please either separate the polls, and make the threads copy/pastes of parts from Disrep's thread, or just close this thread and let it go back to Disrep's thread.

This sounds selfish, but I just purchased the Stormwing for 625 Loyalty which took this entire time of the server's life to save up for. If it goes out on the honor shop I will feel like I completely wasted all that loyalty. If these changes go through, is there any possibility of reverting my /anyone's loyalty purchase?

I want to know if others feel this request is justified since the whole point of wanting to put mounts on the honor shop was to prevent exactly what I just had to do. Had I known this change was in consideration I would not have done it.

This sounds selfish, but I just purchased the Stormwing for 625 Loyalty which took this entire time of the server's life to save up for. If it goes out on the honor shop I will feel like I completely wasted all that loyalty. If these changes go through, is there any possibility of reverting my /anyone's loyalty purchase?

I want to know if others feel this request is justified since the whole point of wanting to put mounts on the honor shop was to prevent exactly what I just had to do. Had I known this change was in consideration I would not have done it.

Unfortunatelly player actions ingame are not reversable.Administration has policy to only intervene if there is a bug and or issue with quest related items. This is gathering information wise at this stage, admins and devs have a final word on changes depending on how it could impact gameplay.

Agreed that this new poll/formatting/OP is confusing the topic and derailing the conversation. Would love to see enumerated polls for each topic ideally, but at least clarify exactly what it is the devs are reading for when looking at this feedback.

You have absolutely missed the point of disrep's thread. Please remove this rushed and butchered poll.

It is obvious you want to do well but you are going the wrong way about it. I emplore you to listen to people in this thread because we all have a very deep understanding of this game.

Please go and read disrep's thread again so that you may find greater insight into the core issues and requests.

This poll seems fair enough, tho dunno why is bby even complaining since he is the 2 best geared player in the game and I think that many of the people complainging here must be close to end game and wanting to get the few gems missing in their gear, I think this was never about pvp balance but greed over the last few gems that are hard to slot and getting stuff from loyalty and merit shops while only pvping all day.

This poll shows pretty much all the options that were discussed but instead of making it a yes/no thing it opens up the spectrum, which is better to get a general idea instead of just a "gimme all this!" kind of poll, tho like someone said before, this poll should be brought to the whole server through in game messages or in the game launcher, also pin it in the forums so it is more visible.

Last edited:
This poll seems fair enough, tho dunno why is bby even complaining since he is the 2 best geared player in the game and I think that many of the people complainging here must be close to end game and wanting to get the few gems missing in their gear, I think this was never about pvp blance but greed over the last few gems that are hard to slot and getting stuff from loyalty and merit shops while only pvping all day.
This poll shows pretty much all the options that were discussed but instead of making it a yes/no thing it opens up the spectrum, which is better to get a general idea instead of just a "gimme all this!" kind of poll.

Everyone has a right to express themselves.I hold no grudge, i make mistakes as i am human, and there will be another poll later on, since it could had been done with more options by splitting this into several segments.
Closing this now will disrespect players already voting, and players know very well about concept of all of this since many viewed other 2 threads.

Chill out and vote ;)

So we all have the right to vote and comment? So can we vote and comment in new competent staff member here on the forums please?

This poll seems fair enough, tho dunno why is bby even complaining since he is the 2 best geared player in the game and I think that many of the people complainging here must be close to end game and wanting to get the few gems missing in their gear, I think this was never about pvp balance but greed over the last few gems that are hard to slot and getting stuff from loyalty and merit shops while only pvping all day.

This poll shows pretty much all the options that were discussed but instead of making it a yes/no thing it opens up the spectrum, which is better to get a general idea instead of just a "gimme all this!" kind of poll, tho like someone said before, this poll should be brought to the whole server through in game messages or in the game launcher, also pin it in the forums so it is more visible.

Because it puts more value into honor, removes artificial time gates to items and encourages and allows pvp for lower geared people.

I’m basically full gemmed, this change really has no impact on me, but I want it to go through as it only stands to benefit the community, especially those which aren’t as geared.

You could be 7k GS but without gems, I’d still kill you in less than a combo.
I wouldn’t be able to do that to someone who is 4.5k GS but full gemmed.

The issue here is that Disrep put forth an incredibly well thought out and structured post, and then we get this butchered and poorly understood version which doesn’t provide anywhere near the same value as Disrep’s did. Nor does it properly represent the wel fleshed our proposition from Disrep.

Why ... Instead of this poll, isnt one set up by the original thread owner ? Thats the only way one can be done, that will be in the flavour of the original thread ?

Last edited:
Reactions: bby
Because it puts more value into honor, removes artificial time gates to items and encourages and allows pvp for lower geared people.

I’m basically full gemmed, this change really has no impact on me, but I want it to go through as it only stands to benefit the community, especially those which aren’t as geared.

The issue here is that Disrep put forth an incredibly well thought out and structured post, and then we get this butchered and poorly understood version which doesn’t provide anywhere near the same value as Disrep’s did. Nor does it properly represent the wel fleshed our proposition from Disrep.

I will disagree on the value as Disrep's is only "Do you want all of this? yes/no." and has no room for middle grounds in the poll itself, I am not counting the debate that happened in that and the other thread as a polling method, thought through that discussion is that we came to this new poll where there is a better way to have a general idea of what all is it that people think.

I want to vote but I am currently holding my vote for now.

"Honor Gems should have Refined versions for last tier gems costing 20 000 Honor or more."

This is stupid, I want the refined versions and yes they should cost more. But somewhere around 27 gems > 1 refined seems a little absurd considering there is no greater chance to go in they only don't break the ones before. The reason we want honor changes is to make it easier to gear not to have to grind honor for a week at 1 CHANCE that's no better than before.

This option should be a refined gem for either the total cost of 4 honor gems (maybe a few more) at 0 extra chance or a 20k honor gem that has an 80% chance (or whatever, higher than current) to go in.

I agree with this statement through and through, disreps proposal, although can be arguably tweaked by some, was much better than what Ryuzaki put out after locking disreps thread. Why not ask the community for ideas because its clear Ryuzaki has no idea why these changes need to come into place and he doesnt understand what changes need to happen.

Back