What's new

Suggestions

That is not true for Disciple's gear. It still continues to get additional tiers afterwards and act as an alternative gear source.

As for converting gear into supply kits if such a change was made. It would only allow for converting back to what it was made with. You would not be able to convert Library items into kits that can feed Hiram
1.) ok it is true t3 disciple's exist on garden of the gods patch but i meant that asking around on live server no one uses it anymore (the word trash was mentioned a lot) and threads were abundant about the issues since a while ago, basically even with T3 disciple which is incredibly expensive btw on PVP you are 1 shot sure kill and in PVE is too weak to farm GoG for most classes with some exceptions (i think mostly archers were mentioned).

2.) that would be fair, at least would be useful to feed some nory accesories at least

Just some suggestions I have or would like to see but I'm not a programmer so I understand if they aren't possible

1) Recall directly to your house. I live in Sunbite Wilds and I use the recall of the town nearest to my house, but because the elevation is wacky there you have to go around mountains, over bridges and it's not as accessible to the housing as would be Arcum Iris or Hasla where you can recall to the top of the tower and glide down anywhere. Or as an alternative, maybe there could be recall locations in housing provinces. I'm sorry if this sounds weird I am just more frugal with hereafter stones than other players.

2) More marine housing places? I noticed that the current marine housing zones had much empty space for anyone to build, but finding a place where your house would have a view would be a challenge. Maybe I'm picky but I would probably not build a house in a place where the door and windows would be looking out at another house. Maybe we could build them far out in the sea with nothing else in sight, so we have a nice feeling of isolation?

3) indoor plant farming, I noticed the flower beds are only available outside. Could we have little flower pots that we can plant real seeds from the vocation shop or something like that? I am not so silly to put trees inside my starter house but flowers/cactus would feel realistic and be logical.

4) Simplify event coins? RIght now coins expire and that makes me nervous about if I don't log in and spend them all my grinding would be lost. Can we get the same types of coins for all the events? That would free space in the inventory and also we can get event things even if we don't participate in it if we saved event coins from the last time. Obviously this completely changes how people will play events but the idea that coins will just disappear on a certain day at midnight seems scary.

Just some suggestions I have or would like to see but I'm not a programmer so I understand if they aren't possible

1) Recall directly to your house. I live in Sunbite Wilds and I use the recall of the town nearest to my house, but because the elevation is wacky there you have to go around mountains, over bridges and it's not as accessible to the housing as would be Arcum Iris or Hasla where you can recall to the top of the tower and glide down anywhere. Or as an alternative, maybe there could be recall locations in housing provinces. I'm sorry if this sounds weird I am just more frugal with hereafter stones than other players.

2) More marine housing places? I noticed that the current marine housing zones had much empty space for anyone to build, but finding a place where your house would have a view would be a challenge. Maybe I'm picky but I would probably not build a house in a place where the door and windows would be looking out at another house. Maybe we could build them far out in the sea with nothing else in sight, so we have a nice feeling of isolation?

3) indoor plant farming, I noticed the flower beds are only available outside. Could we have little flower pots that we can plant real seeds from the vocation shop or something like that? I am not so silly to put trees inside my starter house but flowers/cactus would feel realistic and be logical.

4) Simplify event coins? RIght now coins expire and that makes me nervous about if I don't log in and spend them all my grinding would be lost. Can we get the same types of coins for all the events? That would free space in the inventory and also we can get event things even if we don't participate in it if we saved event coins from the last time. Obviously this completely changes how people will play events but the idea that coins will just disappear on a certain day at midnight seems scary.
1. That is a memory ember that some properties have access to. You can claim it on some properties by lighting the fireplace.

2. Ocean housing provinces are shallow to allow both aqua farms and bungalows. Previous areas of ocean housing were removed to prevent teleporting to locations you're not intended to be able to.

3. Are you asking for something for adding decorations or a bed for growing materials?

4. Yes coins expire to make sure you spend them. No coins cannot be made the same. That defeats the entire purpose of an event being unique.

3. Are you asking for something for adding decorations or a bed for growing materials?
Yes I was thinking that instead of a fake flowers, we can get a small bed in the form of a flowerpot that could go inside, and we could plant small plants like aloe or cactus inside for decorations. This would also give us something to water like real flowers.

Can we get a bunch of titles put into the game through hidden quests, and stuff? If you use the pray command at the statue of Nui, you could get the titles follower of Nui, Sage, Enlightened, The Pious. If you pick up flowers you could get the titles flower boy and flower girl. If you settle a house you can get the title Homemaker, settler and if you live without a house for a week you get the titles nomad,tribal, traveler. I don't really care if the titles do anything, but more titles means more users will use different ones and everyone can express themselves a bit more.

More Examples:
Join a guild - Guildsman, Comrade, Companion
Become a pirate- pirate, corsair, cutthroat, barbarian
Return to faction from piracy - ex-pirate title.
Gain infamy points - outlaw, bandit, raider
Obtain a celestial item - Lucky, Wheel of Fortune
Make or upgrade equipment - Blacksmith, Armorer, Gear Maker
Collect plants - Herb Collecter, Environmentalist, Eco-Friendly, Gatherer

Title suggestions might be enough for their own thread I can come up with these all day.

happens in future, on retail atm all coins are same for all events and don't expire.
We don't plan to unify coins. If player is interested in some items from the specific event, player will need to participate in that exact event.

Hey I just got the Owlikeen (The owl/bear hybrid mount from green race quest) and the armor clips with the head when running. The armor is very nice besides the clipping, but there is a handle-bar looking thing on it that will clip with the player's head when riding the mount. Would it be possible to remove the little bar that clips? Otherwise I think it's fine. This image isn't very good but basically my character's head goes inside of that red bar.

Screenshot (41).png

# Adding +7days expiration to the various event token (and adding them at mirage bench for that duration for example)

Attending most of the events days and having the tokens vanishing for missing the exchange window is very frustrating, even more when reasons are beyond your control.

Would it be possible for the contents of the new marketplace chests (Spacious Artisan's Chest, Farmer's Large Chest, and so on) to be counted (just like the warehouse contents count for example) for quests that require mats (such as Blue Salt Bond quests and other dailies)? It would be a significant quality of life improvement.

Currently, if you put the mats into either the warehouse or the inventory, they are visible by the quests, but if you put them in one of the chests, the quests just don't see them.

Hey I just got the Owlikeen (The owl/bear hybrid mount from green race quest) and the armor clips with the head when running. The armor is very nice besides the clipping, but there is a handle-bar looking thing on it that will clip with the player's head when riding the mount. Would it be possible to remove the little bar that clips? Otherwise I think it's fine. This image isn't very good but basically my character's head goes inside of that red bar.
Not something that can be changed.

# Adding +7days expiration to the various event token (and adding them at mirage bench for that duration for example)

Attending most of the events days and having the tokens vanishing for missing the exchange window is very frustrating, even more when reasons are beyond your control.
Coins expire once event is over. Players need to follow on the timers to make sure not to miss expiration time. Timers are visible in game as well as additional notifications with the reminder are posted in game, discord and forums at the last day of the event.

Would it be possible for the contents of the new marketplace chests (Spacious Artisan's Chest, Farmer's Large Chest, and so on) to be counted (just like the warehouse contents count for example) for quests that require mats (such as Blue Salt Bond quests and other dailies)? It would be a significant quality of life improvement.

Currently, if you put the mats into either the warehouse or the inventory, they are visible by the quests, but if you put them in one of the chests, the quests just don't see them.
Inventory chests are working in the same way as regular chests. Inventory and warehouse are a completely different type with the different mechanics. Will technically not be possible to implement your suggestion.

Is it possible to adapt a complete 24 meter pavilion to the area of a 24 farm? So you could replace a gazebo farm with a complete pavilion kit. Unfortunately, this Pavilion is slightly larger than a Pavilion Farm, although both are 24m x 24m.

Is it possible to adapt a complete 24 meter pavilion to the area of a 24 farm? So you could replace a gazebo farm with a complete pavilion kit. Unfortunately, this Pavilion is slightly larger than a Pavilion Farm, although both are 24m x 24m.
Pavilions are house types. It will not be possible to make them totally identical as farms and house types may differ.
Farms do not have such rigid borders as houses, so they are physically smaller, although they have the same size.

We don't plan to unify coins. If player is interested in some items from the specific event, player will need to participate in that exact event.

Sad to hear that. Will I get a response to my own suggestion as well? Yes I know there's something custom coming up alongside 6.2, I would just like to know if what I suggested will be looked at/if it sounds interesting to you. See below.

Suggestion for a new custom weekly event, alongside fishing/commerce/treasure ones.

--> Guild event on Sundays where you have to work together with guild leader and at least 5 guild members to complete certain fun quests for rewards. All quests would require the raid to work together.

Rewards could be extra prestige and various items, guild exp would be a given because other events give that too.

Ideas for quests:
- bring packs to Freedich from the far south or far north
- a car race across the guild's home continent; everyone has to arrive within time limit (maybe 20-30min depending on route).
- mistsong banquet attempt (?)

Cars and packs would be distributed by the guild leader. For third quest I'm open to other suggestions as well.

I'd recommend to keep it at a maximum of three quests like the commerce ones because it would require some time to get organised and finish the quests.

Having done the quests to unlock the custom guild content gave me this idea, because it was a fun way to do stuff together as a guild, without having to worry about others joining pug raids etc. A good time for guild bonding.

We lost Mistmerrow and Kadum as a source of guild exp, so that's an extra reason to add a new event. I would love to see something like this implemented.

We may work on something like that. Not sure, however, if many will be interested in the party quests.
Create a separate thread for it, maybe someone else will want to add something to your suggestion.

1. Can the exile requirements be changed? Low server population makes some of these quests that rely on others too difficult to complete.

Removing or shortening (less chapters required) the custom questline requirement:
  • Players wishing to exile must have completed the main story quest "A secret in Sun's End" + Race Questline: Chapter 31, quest 25.

Change this to something like 200 current leadership instead of previous leadership:
  • Players wishing to leave must have 100 previous leadership and a minimum of 8000 gearscore.

2. Changing custom guild requirements. A lot of guilds are seeing an increase of inactive members. Suggestions would be to lower the overall required xp to access or keep custom content, level the guild, as well as decreasing the number of guildmates required for the leader to complete the Guild Functions activation questline, to something such as guild leader + minimum 2 guildmates ("Some quests will require a help of his guildmates (not less than 7 players in total"). It would be nice if the entire guild xp issue would be looked into again, as it had been brought up before, previous thread here.

Just like on the official server, would it be possible to put infusion items for explorers equipment to sell at the general merchant?

Back