What's new

Suggestions

1. Can the exile requirements be changed? Low server population makes some of these quests that rely on others too difficult to complete.

Removing or shortening (less chapters required) the custom questline requirement:

Change this to something like 200 current leadership instead of previous leadership:

2. Changing custom guild requirements. A lot of guilds are seeing an increase of inactive members. Suggestions would be to lower the overall required xp to access or keep custom content, level the guild, as well as decreasing the number of guildmates required for the leader to complete the Guild Functions activation questline, to something such as guild leader + minimum 2 guildmates ("Some quests will require a help of his guildmates (not less than 7 players in total"). It would be nice if the entire guild xp issue would be looked into again, as it had been brought up before, previous thread here.
Quest requirement was already adjusted and the requirement is there to prevent abuse of exiles.

It takes less than 10 people to complete the missions and there are many ways to earn guild exp. If you're seeing inactive members then remove them from your guild and replace with more active players

Hi!
Before I start, I would like to apologize if my English is bad. I'm Brazilian and I don't have good English

I played ArcheRage in the first few years of the server launch and stopped for a while. I've played many MMORPGs until the endgame, always making the most of each one, to have a good opinion on the mechanics and features of each game from the beginning to the endgame.

Archeage for me was and remains one of the most complete and addictive MMORPGs. The release of the official archeage, disregarding the technical issues, was one of the best experiences I've ever had in an online game. Some updates were very welcome, especially 3.0, which for me was the last good archeage update.

When I heard about this private server running a legacy version, my feeling was pure nostalgia. I was really excited to be able to replay a legacy version of the best MMORPG I've ever played. I loved it, especially when the 3.0 update arrived, which in my opinion, should have been the last ArcheRage update outside of bug fixes. I honestly don't understand why ArcheRage was updated to version 4.5 and others. It was exactly when the servers lost audience, so I think my feeling is not an isolated feeling.

Sorry to be honest but, I was very disappointed when I saw that ArcheRage went to Hiram version and there are players with more than 18k gs. I really didn't even want to download the game again to check it out because I don't want to relive the experience I had in unchained, even if I don't have to pay for the game.

Finally, I would like to suggest that ArcheRage make a legacy server version 3.0 available. I believe you would have a much larger audience than you currently have, as you would be offering something that the official archeage will not. I'm sorry but I don't understand why you are trying to bring a version closer to the official archeage because, this is more of the same, it's something that already exists and it's not good in my opinion.

I believe that by making the legacy server available, you would have a much greater flow of active players.

Hi!
Before I start, I would like to apologize if my English is bad. I'm Brazilian and I don't have good English

I played ArcheRage in the first few years of the server launch and stopped for a while. I've played many MMORPGs until the endgame, always making the most of each one, to have a good opinion on the mechanics and features of each game from the beginning to the endgame.

Archeage for me was and remains one of the most complete and addictive MMORPGs. The release of the official archeage, disregarding the technical issues, was one of the best experiences I've ever had in an online game. Some updates were very welcome, especially 3.0, which for me was the last good archeage update.

When I heard about this private server running a legacy version, my feeling was pure nostalgia. I was really excited to be able to replay a legacy version of the best MMORPG I've ever played. I loved it, especially when the 3.0 update arrived, which in my opinion, should have been the last ArcheRage update outside of bug fixes. I honestly don't understand why ArcheRage was updated to version 4.5 and others. It was exactly when the servers lost audience, so I think my feeling is not an isolated feeling.

Sorry to be honest but, I was very disappointed when I saw that ArcheRage went to Hiram version and there are players with more than 18k gs. I really didn't even want to download the game again to check it out because I don't want to relive the experience I had in unchained, even if I don't have to pay for the game.

Finally, I would like to suggest that ArcheRage make a legacy server version 3.0 available. I believe you would have a much larger audience than you currently have, as you would be offering something that the official archeage will not. I'm sorry but I don't understand why you are trying to bring a version closer to the official archeage because, this is more of the same, it's something that already exists and it's not good in my opinion.

I believe that by making the legacy server available, you would have a much greater flow of active players.
We are not going to be introducing a legacy or fresh start server.

Can the [High Glider] quest be adjusted to also work with upgraded versions of the four gliders?

https://archeagecodex.com/us/quest/5191/

1645370274918.png

1645370207190.png

This server is not comparable to AAU because 1. it's a legacy private server, not an AAU private server, and 2. there's a ton of custom content. Also, there's only* one with more than 18k gs atm.

Either just play the game a while and try it out to see if it suits you, or find something else I guess? Only one way to find out if you'll enjoy it or not tbh.

This server is not comparable to AAU because 1. it's a legacy private server, not an AAU private server, and 2. there's a ton of custom content. Also, there's only* one with more than 18k gs atm.

Either just play the game a while and try it out to see if it suits you, or find something else I guess? Only one way to find out if you'll enjoy it or not tbh.
I don't know if you read everything I wrote but I played on this server and I didn't like the fact that it was updated to Hiran.
The server population drop after the updates is notorious, but unfortunately I see that moderators (as per the answer above) are not so open to suggestions, when they immediately discard a suggestion without even giving time for reactions to this post . A cold and direct answer, with no room for further debate on the subject, discouraging other people from running on the subject.

I still think it would be a viable option, but I already understand that it won't happen. So I must look for something else to play as per your suggestion!

I don't know if you read everything I wrote but I played on this server and I didn't like the fact that it was updated to Hiran.
You're free to not like that part, but doesn't change that you can't truly compare it to AAU. Just wanted to point that out.

You're also not the first to suggest a new fresh start server, they will always give the same answer. That's why it comes across as cold and direct; they've already given explanations as to why in the past. Maybe they've even added it to the FAQ by now? Note: I did not check if so when writing this.

Have fun with whatever game you're gonna play instead then o/

Would it be possible if we got some sort of incentives to plant flowers and trees in housing provinces in public land? Maybe a quest, Gilda stars or gold for doing this? It's easy and it would help the players who like to explore and cut things down. As someone who really enjoys planting lotuses and trees around, it would provide a lot of content for players who do not use the combat.

I like the new spacious animal breeder's chest, but in my opinion livestock and livestock pens should be able to go in them. I mean, it's called animal breeder's chest XD putting animals in it seems to make sense.

Hello, would it be possible to craft the Commercial Specialty, Commercial Gilda Specialty, Commercial Local Specialty and Commercial Specialty at Tradesman's Manor as well?

There's a bug on new AH categories, that make more difficult to find items on sale.
There are on sale some costumes which are listed on top category "Costume", but not shown if I select the sub-category "Costume/Costume".
Other categories are also not listed properly, for example now there is on sale a Wrapped Inquisitor Robes, which is a Synthesis Gear, but is not visible if I select sub-category "Costume/Synthesis Gear".
Additionally, the description of the Gosth Costume is wrong, because is described as "Syntesis Gear" but is not.

- Reduce cost of auroria pumps/saplings to 1 or 2LC
- Allow placing Auroria pumps/saplings on home continents

Since castle land was removed the number of sun/moon/star points and archeum being generated was drastically reduced, and at the same time infusions were introduced, which require large quantities of regrade points to produce. In a patch or two we'll have Tier 3 erenor which require an obscene amount of archeum, far outstripping current supply, driving prices up further and crippling peoples ability to even craft erenor at all.
Even pricing the pumps and trees down to 2LC has problems in that the people that need regrade points for infusions also need territory coins for those infusions.
The devs should be noticing a problem when moonpoints are on AH at almost the same price as lucky moonpoints...

Would lotus silk be a good addition to the game? It would make lotus more useful and it would give us a difficult fabric alternative to work on. (Although it comes from lotus stems which are not in the game right now.) would it be balanced if you could make a lotus silk from 100 lotus petals, and 100 lotus silks made an exclusive costume? Maybe even petal silk from roses or other flowers? Having an outfit made from petals would be amazing especially since I like flowers so much.

Hello :)
Could you add contraption and saplings to one of the chests like the "[Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest]" as Material?

What about adjust the morning halcy time (6:00am - 6:30am) for more probability queue

increase all kind coral yield would be fine either

the daily quest reward of the third stage (which means u complete seven daily quests) is not very attractive, change it to a better gift pack or some other things (like 2k labor) might be fine.

hi
I participated in the competition of forum activities. The reward seems wrong.
1646936368540.png

The little fox I got can't be traded.
1646936425676.png

and ,I got it a long time ago. It's a repeat for me. Whether to replace it with a title I don't have.
1646936486605.png

I have a question,The works of the winners of the last two competitions have been released after the specified time,
It's not fair
Maybe a grace period in order to get more works?

@Sparkle

Back