What's new

Suggestions

It's in this game version. We'll add it some time soon.
I don't know if this is reasonable because I get a duplicate title.
1647100259890.png
This means that I participated in this activity twice,Every time I put my heart into it,
Maybe we can consider replacing it,like this:https://na.archerage.to/forums/threads/forum-event-talent-show-in-archerage.9587/
If you think this suggestion is good, you can consider it
1647100723430.png

Or this
1647100747581.png
;) You forgot to launch it in 2021,haha,I didn't get it in 2020. I haven't forgotten it

I don't know if this is reasonable because I get a duplicate title.
View attachment 17409This means that I participated in this activity twice,Every time I put my heart into it,
Maybe we can consider replacing it,like this:https://na.archerage.to/forums/threads/forum-event-talent-show-in-archerage.9587/
If you think this suggestion is good, you can consider itView attachment 17410
Or thisView attachment 17411;) You forgot to launch it in 2021,haha,I didn't get it in 2020. I haven't forgotten it
Sjinderson already replied this question above. Title player is getting for the event was announced at the beginning of the event.

Pumps and trees are not getting a cost reduction.
Allowing to place them outside of auroria was denied by the devs the last time it was brought up due to these resources going almost entirely into making erenor equipment and don't see the need to make the equipment even cheaper to get then it already having 30% reduced exp requirements per grade.
So the devs are happy to price out any new player that wants to start working on erenor as prices steadily rise and rise? At a time when its basically impossible to get land on auroria for these people to produce their own.
In a patch or two we'll get T3 erenor which puts another massive demand on archeum, we're going to see prices continue to rise, putting more of a disadvantage on people starting out wanting to craft gear. Theres also gunslinger which means more weapon crafting for anyone wanting to switch. Specially when there are people with masses of gold and nothing to do with it buying up entire markets and inflating the price.
Its disappointing to see that the devs are content to let things continue to spiral. Its never been more expensive to craft and feed erenor and things are only going to get worse. Are we expected to just buy more RNG boxes to fill in the shortfall? Do the devs even care in the slightest about the ever-shrinking server population?

Attachments

• sunlight ess.PNG
    sunlight ess.PNG
    667.7 KB · Views: 67
  • moonlight archeum.PNG
    moonlight archeum.PNG
    563.7 KB · Views: 68
  • moonpoint.PNG
    moonpoint.PNG
    663.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
This isn’t a suggestion for in game content but rather for advertising.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

I think discord could be a good medium to advertise the server/project. Instead of having one-off promotions, why not have an ongoing advertisement giveaway?

Many of the players here are still in old discords related to other archeage servers they played, or even just servers for other games. People trust the word of their friends and acquaintances, at least a lot more than finding someone’s random YouTube video about the server.

Within the official discord, Admins can host a daily/weekly/monthly raffle giveaway of credits for individuals that have their discord custom status set to an advertisement for the server, for example:

“Try ArcheRage, the best ArcheAge server today! <link to server website or discord>“
^ this is just a rough draft and could definitely be improved.

You could even create a custom ‘referral’ url/link for people to put in their status, that way you could easily track the activity generated by this promotion.

I suggest creating a discord bot that monitors everyone’s custom status in the official discord, if a user’s custom status matches the advertisement string, they will be entered in the raffles.

In order to claim the prize you will have to enter a discord command with your ingame name, admins can spot check this to ensure fairness.

These numbers can be adjusted but I think each day there could be a giveaway of XXX credits to 5 people. Each week XXXX credits, XXX to 10 people. Each month XXXXX credits, XXXX to 20 people.

Last edited:
People would just get banned from all those discords immediately for advertising.
in the official kakao discord? Unlikely. Let’s be honest they probably won’t notice with how disconnected they are from the player base. I’ve already had a advertisement status linking to this server for several days and I’m in all these servers still, both kakao and unofficial, without any bans or warnings.

There’s also much more potential for advertising than just the official kakao server discord.

Pretty doubtful anything would happen in a non-official community created one (the majority of what I’m getting at here) , or in a discord for an entirely different game.

—-

Nevertheless, if the administration is heavily against this idea, I would still urge you to increase the advertising budget and/or come up with some new ideas or forms of advertising, possibly could even make an advertising brainstorm event for players to engage in and win rewards if they come up with a good approach.

Tons of players have recently been banned by kakao on both legacy and AAU, had their credits wiped, or both. Not to mention the mismanagement of their community. The legacy server on NA called “Ospheros” also recently had the entire east faction quit the game, so the server will likely die or at the very least devolve in terms of overall players.

In summary Right now there are tons of displaced players and it would be a great idea in my opinion to take advantage of this.

Last edited:
in the official kakao discord? Unlikely. Let’s be honest they probably won’t notice with how disconnected they are from the player base. I’ve already had a advertisement status linking to this server for several days and I’m in all these servers still, both kakao and unofficial, without any bans or warnings.

There’s also much more potential for advertising than just the official kakao server discord.

Pretty doubtful anything would happen in a non-official community created one (the majority of what I’m getting at here) , or in a discord for an entirely different game.

—-

Nevertheless, if the administration is heavily against this idea, I would still urge you to increase the advertising budget and/or come up with some new ideas or forms of advertising, possibly could even make an advertising brainstorm event for players to engage in and win rewards if they come up with a good approach.

Tons of players have recently been banned by kakao on both legacy and AAU, had their credits wiped, or both. Not to mention the mismanagement of their community. The legacy server on NA called “Ospheros” also recently had the entire east faction quit the game, so the server will likely die or at the very least devolve in terms of overall players.

In summary Right now there are tons of displaced players and it would be a great idea in my opinion to take advantage of this.

You're missing one key detail: this server isn't exactly new. Anyone who knows about this game most likely knows about this server and has dealt with this server in some way. Other games exist that are better than this one, odds are if they were banned or wronged on legacy/AAU, they're not gonna wanna come here where there's an admin who actively says "no" to 99% of the suggestions brought to this forum without a second thought. This server has nothing special going for it besides not being published by kakao. All important custom changes that made this server unique look like they were removed long ago, the only unique thing here is you get 40 labor per tick. It's still the same game, the population is still waning, and you'd be advertising to people who already know the server exists and just don't care to start over again for the umpteenth time.

You're missing one key detail: this server isn't exactly new. Anyone who knows about this game most likely knows about this server and has dealt with this server in some way. Other games exist that are better than this one, odds are if they were banned or wronged on legacy/AAU, they're not gonna wanna come here where there's an admin who actively says "no" to 99% of the suggestions brought to this forum without a second thought. This server has nothing special going for it besides not being published by kakao. All important custom changes that made this server unique look like they were removed long ago, the only unique thing here is you get 40 labor per tick. It's still the same game, the population is still waning, and you'd be advertising to people who already know the server exists and just don't care to start over again for the umpteenth time.
You are wrong in your statement regarding the custom changes. This server has many useful changes and they are still in place.

—-

I have some thoughts and also suggestions from other players regarding a new advertising event. Will take yours into account as well. We'll have a new advertising event starting soon.

You are wrong in your statement regarding the custom changes. This server has many useful changes and they are still in place.

The biggest issue holding people back or outright driving them away right now is gearing up. You can advertise all you like but the vast majority of people who sign up are gone again in a week or two when they realise what's required to catch up. This is why retail servers continue to die, its why we're dwindling here.

Then with every patch we get unpopular changes added with none of the discussion and compromises that used to happen in the early days. no opportunity to make things better for the community and no willingness to discuss what it is that is making players unhappy.

Until problems like that are resolved the server population will continue to dwindle and i don't understand why the devs are so reluctant to take action. Its like they're afraid of people having a good time.
I've been around since the beginning, I've had all the time to gear up when it was significantly easier to do so. Erenor mats were cheap and plentiful, Hiram was a gradual scale up across multiple patches giving people plenty of time to keep up with each phase.
Now a new player joins and they're met with near insurmountable requirements to get anywhere. mats costs soaring, hundreds of hours of Hiram grind, gem costs, mounts, gliders, costumes, undies, tempering. The prices on everything near doubling because theres so little production one person can buy out the entire AH and relist it for an easy profit.

I cant be the only player that would love to see the gearing process made easier to encourage more people to stick around? I'd give new players lege Hiram sets if it meant seeing coraids at halcy again :confused:

Fuck the advertising event. Get your house in order before inviting more guests, because once those guests leave in disgust they're not coming back. Have an event where you send out an email questionnaire asking for peoples main issues with the game, and when you see patterns in the responses take appropriate action.

Tl;Dr Archeage gameplay model is unsustainable in the long-term as proven by three publishers failing to make it a success, and something probably needs to be done about it

If you read all the way through that, congrats! you've earned a reward. Heres a photo of my cat in a fruit bowl.

Attachments

• PXL_20220313_181819714.jpg
    PXL_20220313_181819714.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
I would add to Rages Post as he mentioned Gearing and bring People on a GS is the biggest problem atm

Why not let people plant Archeum on Mainland? You need still the Coins for the Pumps but the item has now a use for all not only that few People owning Auroria Land.

Also Moonpoint/Sunpoints we got so many Weapon/Armor scrolls, why not add an Option to Revert the Scrolls back to there Material.

Also the Shop was often discussed to have only "items nobody rly asked or want", let Merit Badges and Loyaliti Tokens get some Value and think about to add Moonpoint to the Shops, we have alrdy Lucke Points there why not also normal Moonpoint etc. But if you add them like 1 Moonpoint costs 50 Tokens then its rly a "Middlefinger to the Community"

At the End the Material to Craft Erenor/Infusions must be farmed only more Sources are added to get the Rar Items

Ty for replying.

The reward I mentioned is not the login reward, its the reward for the 7 daily quests, which have 3 stages. The first stage reward is stars, and it need 3 daily quests complete. The second is 1k labor which need 5 daily quests complete. And the third one is 2 gift packs with some random reward (like honor points or stars).

What I want to say is that I know many ppl only complete the stage 2 (5 daily quests) bc they want to get the 1k labor, but they dont complete stage 3 bc they think its not worth.
We'll consider updating last reward.

Hello :)
Could you add contraption and saplings to one of the chests like the "[Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest]" as Material?
Missed this one earlier. Thank you for reminder.
Those will not fit that type of chest. For such a separate one may need to be created, so saplings, trees, flowers and other similar things could go there.

Just here with a small QoL suggestion.
Been running Serp and GHA (first boss) a bunch lately and they both have chests which spawn after a boss is killed with loot. The chests spawn with around a 10second immunity timer. Waiting for this timer to drop so you can open the chest often takes longer than killing the bosses does. Any way we can remove that timer so they can be interacted with immediately? The wait feels painfully long because of the rapid pace at which you're usually clearing the rooms these days. Would be really nice :D

Any chance we can have Aegis and Whale roll thru conflict levels naturally so they happen more often? I get the impression the zones were intended to be farmed in and thus roll into war more often than they do. Can be a total chore organizing ppl to push. What if they tick a conflict lvl every hour regardless of kills? Easier to organize a push grp if its ticked naturally into lvl 3 or 4 already.

Any chance we can have Aegis and Whale roll thru conflict levels naturally so they happen more often? I get the impression the zones were intended to be farmed in and thus roll into war more often than they do. Can be a total chore organizing ppl to push. What if they tick a conflict lvl every hour regardless of kills? Easier to organize a push grp if its ticked naturally into lvl 3 or 4 already.
Such a change is only going to lead to complaints about when the event occurs.
As it is now the timing of the event is entirely player controlled so if they want they have to work to get it.

Such a change is only going to lead to complaints about when the event occurs.
As it is now the timing of the event is entirely player controlled so if they want they have to work to get it.
Thats totally fair. What about only auto progressing say the first 3 levels? Or would that not be doable?

Back