What's new

Suggestions

1. Please add x10 and x100 craft options for Cotton bundles.

2. Make gilda designs for vehicles (boats and cars) be able to convert back to gildas. It would be good for people that want to sell gildas and people that don't need them. Not a lot of people require those designs a lot anyways.
1. Ok.

2. Don't buy them then, if you don't need them. Not very clear why this conversion is needed.

Hey Guys!

Please make it possible to chose if u want to get randoms for ur Dungeon Team while waiting for it to start.
We sit like 15-20min in a queue that pops all the time with the same dude... and he just lets it expire.
Its a huge waste of time and he stops us actively from doing that Dungeon. That shouldnt be possible.
1 Guy can block a whole Team for a huge amount of time.
You need to get a full team if you don't want to wait or see other players joining.
As for the case you mentioned, what was the date, dungeon and approx server times. Would like to check some logs.

That is not a bug. You started a questline on Nuia side, so can only continue the questline you started. You can't jump between the questlines.

Well not a bug but still is due to me being exile. That's disappointing that it's a questline, I'll be locked out of more titles then. Thanks for info ;c

Well not a bug but still is due to me being exile. That's disappointing that it's a questline, I'll be locked out of more titles then. Thanks for info ;c
You misunderstood me. You can still continue your questline, you are just checking wrong NPC.

There are 2 sides where you can pick up similar quest - Nuia continent and Haranya continent.

As you started the questline from Nuia continent, you need to continue same questline. You just can't jump from one questline to another.
So, your NPC is Union Manager Ashley whom you can find in Lilyut Hills.

Can you add basic fishing line and reinforced fishing line to the multipurpose workbench. Searching for a loom to make those is kind of tedious.

You need to get a full team if you don't want to wait or see other players joining.
As for the case you mentioned, what was the date, dungeon and approx server times. Would like to check some logs.
Ye well...some people do the dungeons for the Loot, which means u dont rly want to have 10 People in + finding 10 people for it is also not easy tho :'D
It has to be around the time i made the first post to the topic.
But i dont know the exact time anymore.o_O

Pretty sure we also sit in the queue when i wrote it.

You misunderstood me. You can still continue your questline, you are just checking wrong NPC.

There are 2 sides where you can pick up similar quest - Nuia continent and Haranya continent.

As you started the questline from Nuia continent, you need to continue same questline. You just can't jump from one questline to another.
So, your NPC is Union Manager Ashley whom you can find in Lilyut Hills.

Afaik I cannot interact with her because I'm the wrong faction? If this means it's not like that, I'll go check it out o.o

If I'm right however, I'm blocked from getting it because exiles are closed and tbh I don't fancy exiling just for that one quest x) that's what I meant.

Afaik I cannot interact with her because I'm the wrong faction? If this means it's not like that, I'll go check it out o.o

If I'm right however, I'm blocked from getting it because exiles are closed and tbh I don't fancy exiling just for that one quest x) that's what I meant.
One quest starts and ends at Isma, the other starts and ends at Ashley. Lore-wise, they both are on sides that hate each other. So if you started a quest with Ashley, it still would end with Ashley even if you exiled because you technically never started it with Isma, and vice-versa. At least, that's how I'm seeing it

2. Don't buy them then, if you don't need them. Not very clear why this conversion is needed.
Probably a way to sell/stack up gilda. Buy a design off someone else, then convert it to back to gilda and then buy something else with the gilda that might be bound to a character instead of tradeable. Maybe.

This would be a negative, similar to how Gilda dust worked. At flat 100g average x2 Gilda just for packs alone it would be imbalanced and inflate the current prices for Gilda designs. Beyond packs or scaling to get the design you want faster kind of a no Imo. This would inflate the low-end items to be unreasonable for new players and deflate the higher end items to make it less valuable for those trying to sell patterns. Basically, a 16x house would be 750g in valuation after people get wise to the market. Currently they are 100g high end. This would also make the blueprints unreasonably high.

This would be a negative, similar to how Gilda dust worked. At flat 100g average x2 Gilda just for packs alone it would be imbalanced and inflate the current prices for Gilda designs. Beyond packs or scaling to get the design you want faster kind of a no Imo. This would inflate the low-end items to be unreasonable for new players and deflate the higher end items to make it less valuable for those trying to sell patterns. Basically, a 16x house would be 750g in valuation after people get wise to the market. Currently they are 100g high end. This would also make the blueprints unreasonably high.
It will not have a negative effect like that. AAU and Legacy already allow you to convert tradeable designs back to gildas and that allows players to sell them. The price of nothing increased, it just allows people that don't use gildas to be able to make gold instead of letting them rot in their inventories for months.

What also works :
Please add something that debuffs them if they let the timer "run out".
Just like the Arena debuff so they cant queue up for Instances for a while.

One quest starts and ends at Isma, the other starts and ends at Ashley. Lore-wise, they both are on sides that hate each other. So if you started a quest with Ashley, it still would end with Ashley even if you exiled because you technically never started it with Isma, and vice-versa. At least, that's how I'm seeing it

Yea that's what I figured, however, I assumed the NPCs would be orange to me. Fortunately, they are yellow, so thanks to Sparkle for giving me the idea to go check on the other side. Got my title quest c:

Would be nice to be able to upgrade all proficiencies to rank 10. As it stands a player can use alts to still get all proficiencies to 230k, its just an inconvenience having to swap between toons for crafting.

Allowing everything to rank 10 (180k) wouldnt really change anything besides make crafting a little more streamlined for us all, rather than having to log to an alt toon to craft different things if the main doesn't have that proficiency. Thoughts?

Would be nice to be able to upgrade all proficiencies to rank 10. As it stands a player can use alts to still get all proficiencies to 230k, its just an inconvenience having to swap between toons for crafting.

Allowing everything to rank 10 (180k) wouldnt really change anything besides make crafting a little more streamlined for us all, rather than having to log to an alt toon to craft different things if the main doesn't have that proficiency. Thoughts?

I mean, why not... it's only 5 profs that we cant get to celeb atm, am in favour of adding them. Would be a great QoL change that everyone will appreciate.

I mean, why not... it's only 5 profs that we cant get to celeb atm, am in favour of adding them. Would be a great QoL change that everyone will appreciate.
I'm agree with that. 230k proficiency limit should improve each time you use snowflake. It would be a nice change (I'm +210k Artistry & Max building, can't max Larcenry and Exploration, i'm pretty sad.)

Back