What's new

Suggestions

Since you've already implemented a variety of new furniture/decor pieces on the marketplace, I would like to suggest looking into Community Centers in order to expand the furniture choice. Most community centers have some furniture/decor that's not available in-game. I'm only posting examples from Sanddeep Community Center in the spoiler, but if there's any interest, I can compile screenshots of the unique furniture from other CCs too.

Tall Bookshelf:
sanddeep 01.jpg

Wall Bookshelves:
sanddeep 02.jpg

Small Bureau #1:
sanddeep 03.jpg

Small Bureau #2:
sanddeep 04.jpg

Wall Banner:
sanddeep 05.jpg

Food #1: (most of these are already on the marketplace)
sanddeep 06.jpg

Food #2: (most of these are already on the marketplace)
sanddeep 07.jpg

Standing Clock, Book Pile, Scroll Pile, Coin Pile, Wooden Chest, Large Counter:
sanddeep 08.jpg

I think many would appreciate a mass craft for the multipurpose trimmers at upgraded shrooms/farmhouses, seeing as with our labor regen, and all available ways to get labor pots, we easily grind 5-10k of a crop to refine for running packs or crafting food/pots.

I would suggest a 1000 option alongside the 100 that is already available rn.

1660639408505.png 1660639424215.png

Allow us to store awakening scrolls too in the 100-Slot Infusions Chest or convert it to allow that. It would be a good QoL change.
Then it will no longer be "Infusions Chest". Do you have a better name for it if we also allow awakening scrolls in?

Since you've already implemented a variety of new furniture/decor pieces on the marketplace, I would like to suggest looking into Community Centers in order to expand the furniture choice. Most community centers have some furniture/decor that's not available in-game. I'm only posting examples from Sanddeep Community Center in the spoiler, but if there's any interest, I can compile screenshots of the unique furniture from other CCs too.

Tall Bookshelf:
View attachment 18702

Wall Bookshelves:
View attachment 18703

Small Bureau #1:
View attachment 18704

Small Bureau #2:
View attachment 18705

Wall Banner:
View attachment 18706

Food #1: (most of these are already on the marketplace)
View attachment 18707

Food #2: (most of these are already on the marketplace)
View attachment 18708

Standing Clock, Book Pile, Scroll Pile, Coin Pile, Wooden Chest, Large Counter:
View attachment 18709
There are already many books and bookshelves in game. Food and other decor items were recently added to the Marketplace --> Housing.
Tables, shelves, etc can be found on Mirage Isle.

Equipment Enchancement Chest and I second the idea of also adding tempers and charms to it.
Then, as there are more types of items you want to store in the chest, not only the infusions and scrolls, we'll just create a separate chest for those all and leave Infusions Chest as it's supposed to be - for infusions only.

Then, as there are more types of items you want to store in the chest, not only the infusions and scrolls, we'll just create a separate chest for those all and leave Infusions Chest as it's supposed to be - for infusions only.
The issue is that not even with all of that you're even close to filling up 30 slots, it would be a waste of space and our money to have to buy 2 separate chests.

The issue is that not even with all of that you're even close to filling up 30 slots, it would be a waste of space and our money to have to buy 2 separate chests.
If we speak about the tempers and charms, please provide the list of items you think need to go to that chest.

If we speak about the tempers and charms, please provide the list of items you think need to go to that chest.
1660972653873.png

These are all the items that should go into that chest. As you see there's no need to add a separate one as it can be condensed into one. Only missing the tempering charms but the full list of items should be:

1. Lunar Temper ID: 45915
  2. Solar Temper ID: 45914
  3. Resplendent Solar Temper ID: 45916
  4. Bound Resplendent Solar Temper ID: 48521
  5. Resplendent Lunar Temper ID: 45917
  6. Bound Resplendent Lunar Temper ID: 48522
  7. Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 45729
  8. Radiant Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 45908
  9. Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 47064
  10. Glorious Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 49028
  11. Noryette Awakening Scroll ID: 46647
  12. Luminous Noryette Scroll ID: 46648
  13. Hereafter Awakening Scroll ID: 48734
  14. Mysterious Abyssal Enhancer ID: 46576
  15. Unidentified Abyssal Enhancer ID: 46613
  16. Sealed Sactuary Infusion ID: 49821
  17. Unidentified Hiram Infusion ID: 45731
  18. Mysterious Hiram Infusion ID: 46023
  19. Radiant Hiram Infusion ID: 47052
  20. Unidentified Exalted Hiram Infusion ID: 49030
  21. Unidentified Auroran Synthesis Stone ID: 46679
  22. Unidentified Auroran Synthesis Crystal ID: 47499
  23. Bound Weapon Tempering Charm ID: 48858
  24. Bound Armor Tempering Charm ID: 48859
  25. Bound Resplendent Weapon Tempering Charm ID: 48860
  26. Bound Resplendent Armor Tempering Charm ID: 48861
I also added the Auroran Synthesis materials as the often mentioned way of using the packs of storing them is a waste of labor. The list is extense but it is a really good QoL change and I know players will buy the chest to clean up inventory slots.

Thank you very much. P.D. https://archeagecodex.com/us/item/47171/ please 😚

I'm not sure if you're talking about the inventory chest that was obtainable via 100 castle quests or territory coins in Unchained, (I was very sad to find out it was not available in the same way here)
That chest in Unchained also used to hold awakening scrolls and other items, it would be very useful if it held the other "enhancing" materials needed for armor and accesories, and I don't know how big it is on this server, but I found 50 slots to be too few. I wish I could get it again.

archeage_cBUQxAnpTI.png

View attachment 18766

These are all the items that should go into that chest. As you see there's no need to add a separate one as it can be condensed into one. Only missing the tempering charms but the full list of items should be:

1. Lunar Temper ID: 45915
  2. Solar Temper ID: 45914
  3. Resplendent Solar Temper ID: 45916
  4. Bound Resplendent Solar Temper ID: 48521
  5. Resplendent Lunar Temper ID: 45917
  6. Bound Resplendent Lunar Temper ID: 48522
  7. Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 45729
  8. Radiant Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 45908
  9. Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 47064
  10. Glorious Hiram Awakening Scroll ID: 49028
  11. Noryette Awakening Scroll ID: 46647
  12. Luminous Noryette Scroll ID: 46648
  13. Hereafter Awakening Scroll ID: 48734
  14. Mysterious Abyssal Enhancer ID: 46576
  15. Unidentified Abyssal Enhancer ID: 46613
  16. Sealed Sactuary Infusion ID: 49821
  17. Unidentified Hiram Infusion ID: 45731
  18. Mysterious Hiram Infusion ID: 46023
  19. Radiant Hiram Infusion ID: 47052
  20. Unidentified Exalted Hiram Infusion ID: 49030
  21. Unidentified Auroran Synthesis Stone ID: 46679
  22. Unidentified Auroran Synthesis Crystal ID: 47499
  23. Bound Weapon Tempering Charm ID: 48858
  24. Bound Armor Tempering Charm ID: 48859
  25. Bound Resplendent Weapon Tempering Charm ID: 48860
  26. Bound Resplendent Armor Tempering Charm ID: 48861
I also added the Auroran Synthesis materials as the often mentioned way of using the packs of storing them is a waste of labor. The list is extense but it is a really good QoL change and I know players will buy the chest to clean up inventory slots.

Thank you very much. P.D. https://archeagecodex.com/us/item/47171/ please 😚
Thanks.
And we remember about the Backpack :)

I'm not sure if you're talking about the inventory chest that was obtainable via 100 castle quests or territory coins in Unchained, (I was very sad to find out it was not available in the same way here)
That chest in Unchained also used to hold awakening scrolls and other items, it would be very useful if it held the other "enhancing" materials needed for armor and accesories, and I don't know how big it is on this server, but I found 50 slots to be too few. I wish I could get it again.
Players talk about the custom chest that you can get from marketplace. It's called 100-Slot Infusions Chest.

Would be nice to be able to upgrade all proficiencies to rank 10. As it stands a player can use alts to still get all proficiencies to 230k, its just an inconvenience having to swap between toons for crafting.

Allowing everything to rank 10 (180k) wouldnt really change anything besides make crafting a little more streamlined for us all, rather than having to log to an alt toon to craft different things if the main doesn't have that proficiency. Thoughts?

The ability to craft blueberries into bundles or plant them in seed beds would be cool. 🥰

Please allow items of the "Seed" type to be stored in the Farmer's Large Chest.
It would also be nice to allow "Soil" and "Saplings" items as well, since they are all related to farming/gathering. Which matches the rest of the items currently allowed in the chest.

Sparkle, were these missed? I didn't see replies to them, potatoes need love too 🧑‍🌾🙂

Players talk about the custom chest that you can get from marketplace. It's called 100-Slot Infusions Chest.
I know, it will be quite a while before I can get credits, that's why I was sad I couldn't get it from castle :D
Oh! By custom chest do you mean it's not the same one we had on unchained?

Last edited:
Back