What's new

Suggestions

If you want to spend labor points faster fishing you can use small bamboo traps on a tidal or other aquatic house/farm OR you can fish in the Garden during peace and gain level 6.
I want to not only spend labor points, but also earn gold. Bamboo traps are useless. Ice fishing is more profitable, but it also takes literally all day to spend all labor points.

Is this correct?
1662183571268.png

Just like another elephant
1662183600843.png

1662183637104.png
1662183654497.png

1662183702452.png
1662183716169.png

I thought it was another kind of elephant
1662183871135.png
1662183924731.png

Could we have a 10k notes music sheet craft at 230k Artistry ?

Also, could we have something up to 10 simultaneous melodies ?

That would really be nice, some music are really big, and others sometimes could've be played with more that 6 melodies

(At least, for me. I often cut songs cause of technical limit)

❤️ ❤️❤️

Attachments

• Music_ExampleMed.jpg
    Music_ExampleMed.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Contraption
Shadow Daru Trader
Contraption.png

Can the properties of this prop be modified?

Every time I have to put a lot of them in my backpack!
If yes, please modify it to be similar to anywhere warehouse
2.png

Can exist forever

Duration: 5 minutes
Cooldown: 6 minutes

More convenient for trade
You can put it into the weekly lucky draw gift box and get it in this way

Last edited:
the alchemist chest shares the same ability to store herbs just like the farmers large chest, could this be updated to carry Material instead of herbs? or atleast add the Material category to the alchemists chest

there are no custom chests that can currently store the category "Material"

Attachments

• image_2022-09-05_163054652.png
    image_2022-09-05_163054652.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image_2022-09-05_163105775.png
    image_2022-09-05_163105775.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 52
Got a couple suggestions.

• Decrease the price of the Auto-Loot Powerstone or add a crafting recipe for it. The other powerstones, which are pretty helpful too, are only 500 credits for 30 days. It has been a long time since the Auto-Loot ones were released and the price is still too high. I believe decreasing the price would encourage more people to buy credits to acquire it. If that doesn't sound good, then add a recipe like the one in AAU right now, attached below.
  • Increase the rewards for the Red Dragon dungeon. The rewards were initially thought for a game where multiple servers and alts existed. The output and rewards in form of Red Dragon Spinal Ridge Shards is way too low. You can only queue 4 times a week. That means that on a bad week you can only get 4 shards (4!!!) when you need 50 to craft a whole Ridge. This is also a problem on AAU and Legacy and it has been brought up many times on those versions of the game as well which allow alts and have more than 1 server. This will incentivise the use of the Dragon mounts which haven't been used in a long time and it will add dynamism to the economy.
  • Please decrease the time required to open infusions. On retail it was reduced twice! And it was an amazing QoL change, the players will appreciate it and it will save time for every single player. (Attached a gif of the time it takes to open infusions on AAU and that's without dawnsdrop gloves!)
  • Summoning Daru Trader on Diamond Shores. I don't know the feasibility of this but allow the players to be able to summon a Daru at the Diamond Shores Trade Outlets? Also, the East Trade Outlet is too bad and difficult to deliver compared to the West Trade Outlet and it's pretty unfair. This is coming from a west player. Could it be possible to make the water deeper on the East side?
Time to identify infusion GIF: https://gyazo.com/c72fb45dfb36e0d6eb1148eb046cf291

1662565479280.png

Last edited:

• Decrease the price of the Auto-Loot Powerstone or add a crafting recipe for it. The other powerstones, which are pretty helpful too, are only 500 credits for 30 days. It has been a long time since the Auto-Loot ones were released and the price is still too high. I believe decreasing the price would encourage more people to buy credits to acquire it. If that doesn't sound good, then add a recipe like the one in AAU right now, attached below.
  • Increase the rewards for the Red Dragon dungeon. The rewards were initially thought for a game where multiple servers and alts existed. The output and rewards in form of Red Dragpm Spinal Ridge Shards is way too low. You can only queue 4 times a week. That means that on a bad week you can only get 4 shards (4!!!) when you need 50 to craft a whole Ridge. This is also a problem on AAU and Legacy and it has been brought up many times on those versions of the game as well which allow alts and have more than 1 server. This will incentivise the use of the Dragon mounts which haven't been used in a long time and it will add dynamism to the economy.
  • Please decrease the time required to open infusions. On retail it was reduced twice! And it was an amazing QoL change, the players will appreciate it and it will save time for every single player. (Attached a gif of the time it takes to open infusions on AAU and that's without dawnsdrop gloves!)
  • Summoning Daru Trader on Diamond Shores. I don't know the feasibility of this but allow the players to be able to summon a Daru at the Diamond Shores Trade Outlets? Also, the East Trade Outlet is too bad and difficult to deliver compared to the West Trade Outlet and it's pretty unfair. This is coming from a west player. Could it be possible to make the water deeper on the East side?
Time to identify infusion GIF: https://gyazo.com/c72fb45dfb36e0d6eb1148eb046cf291

View attachment 18930

2. RD rewards were not designed for alts or multiple servers. RD is an instance designed to still utilise Red Dragon after the boss was replaced with Black Dragon. Dragon mounts are not used because there aren't any to utilise. Rewards for the event are fine as it doesn't just give you spinal ridges and said ridges have very small uses already.
3. Future patch change. You've been replied to this every time you suggest it.
4. Water cannot be made deeper. Thats a huge and impossible change to the landscape. Summoning a daru also won't be possible because it requires the peace protection of a trade outlet

Could we have a 10k notes music sheet craft at 230k Artistry ?

Also, could we have something up to 10 simultaneous melodies ?

That would really be nice, some music are really big, and others sometimes could've be played with more that 6 melodies

(At least, for me. I often cut songs cause of technical limit)

❤️ ❤️❤️
No, as it will result in too high network load.

Can we get a custom version of mistmerrow back?
(not as an instance)
We don't have it as instance either right now. It was fully removed, including quests and achievements.
It's already a lot to do in game for players to just add another event for them. Will result into dead content or players dropping another event for this one.

• Increase the rewards for the Red Dragon dungeon. The rewards were initially thought for a game where multiple servers and alts existed. The output and rewards in form of Red Dragon Spinal Ridge Shards is way too low. You can only queue 4 times a week. That means that on a bad week you can only get 4 shards (4!!!) when you need 50 to craft a whole Ridge. This is also a problem on AAU and Legacy and it has been brought up many times on those versions of the game as well which allow alts and have more than 1 server. This will incentivise the use of the Dragon mounts which haven't been used in a long time and it will add dynamism to the economy.
1. Auto-loot price is not going to be changed. It's also not too high based on the fact that it saves you a lot of time and helps to get gold faster. You are well aware that it's worth its cost. If you don't think so, just ignore that stone and don't spend credits on it.
2. Reward is fine. And it's already been made easier to kill the Dragon and end instance much faster than originally designed, due to our custom updates.
3. You are comparing totally different game versions. When time comes, we'll have that update as well. But that is not something from this game version.
4. Question already replied above.

Contraption
Shadow Daru Trader
View attachment 18891
Can the properties of this prop be modified?

Every time I have to put a lot of them in my backpack!
If yes, please modify it to be similar to anywhere warehouse
View attachment 18894

Can exist forever

Duration: 5 minutes
Cooldown: 6 minutes

More convenient for trade
You can put it into the weekly lucky draw gift box and get it in this way
It's not meant to be permanent.

the alchemist chest shares the same ability to store herbs just like the farmers large chest, could this be updated to carry Material instead of herbs? or atleast add the Material category to the alchemists chest

there are no custom chests that can currently store the category "Material"
Category "Materials" includes very many items, almost all of them are not related to alchemy.

is there any way to shade the little puzzle piece icon to literally any other color to make it easier to see the current piece count? Or maybe move it to the upper right corner, as with seeds and their green sprout icons? My 96 yr old eyes can't handle this without taking screenies and zooming in.

1663263427074.png

is there any way to shade the little puzzle piece icon to literally any other color to make it easier to see the current piece count? Or maybe move it to the upper right corner, as with seeds and their green sprout icons? My 96 yr old eyes can't handle this without taking screenies and zooming in.

View attachment 19063
Ok, will be changed.

Back