What's new

Suggestions

I know, it will be quite a while before I can get credits, that's why I was sad I couldn't get it from castle :D
Oh! By custom chest do you mean it's not the same one we had on unchained?
Currently it's 100-slot infusion only chest. But I believe I saw in the update for tomorrow, that they're changing it to take scrolls and stuff as well like unchained.

Currently it's 100-slot infusion only chest. But I believe I saw in the update for tomorrow, that they're changing it to take scrolls and stuff as well like unchained.
I think I had seen other suggestions for useful items that could go in it, that Unchained didn't have, I hope that's implemented as well!

I think I had seen other suggestions for useful items that could go in it, that Unchained didn't have, I hope that's implemented as well!

uh... you dont read maint notes? x.x

1661328861658.png

I think many would appreciate a mass craft for the multipurpose trimmers at upgraded shrooms/farmhouses, seeing as with our labor regen, and all available ways to get labor pots, we easily grind 5-10k of a crop to refine for running packs or crafting food/pots.

I would suggest a 1000 option alongside the 100 that is already available rn.

View attachment 18733 View attachment 18734
Very time consuming and not clear how many would use that. Will add it to our workshop but not sure that is something we'll add any time soon.

Please allow items of the "Seed" type to be stored in the Farmer's Large Chest.
It would also be nice to allow "Soil" and "Saplings" items as well, since they are all related to farming/gathering. Which matches the rest of the items currently allowed in the chest.

It already allows a big range of items and categories. We'll not be adding more in there.

Very time consuming and not clear how many would use that. Will add it to our workshop but not sure that is something we'll add any time soon.

I do believe anyone who runs packs would use it, the amount of mats that I know my guildies alone farm for that and they aren't as potato as some other people 🥲 thanks for adding it in any case!

Would it be possible to implement a way to add our own music to zones/custom sound effects/etc. to the game? I know there are a few MMORPGs that do this by adding a custom mod sound folder that the game reads before its own sound folder and overrides it. just curious if something like that can be implemented here.

Would it be possible to implement a way to add our own music to zones/custom sound effects/etc. to the game? I know there are a few MMORPGs that do this by adding a custom mod sound folder that the game reads before its own sound folder and overrides it. just curious if something like that can be implemented here.
Such a thing cannot be implemented with how the game handles loading assets

36. 36 labor points to catch 1 fish with a lure at maximum fishing. Fill and hand over longboat of 8 fish, from 8 to 20 minutes, depending on the remoteness of the school. And you get 100-180g maximum. So to spend all your labor points, you have to sit and fish all day. At that time, you carry the same or even less tractor packs, you get 600-700g, but you spend more labor points accordingly.
The bottom line is to increase the cost of labor points when fishing on a lure and, accordingly, the price of fish by 3-4 times. Fishing will be at the +- level of trade and will not be too imbalance.

Some sugestions:

-Add Rainbow Sprinklers
-Add more land in Auroria.
Both of these are added in a later patch.

36. 36 labor points to catch 1 fish with a lure at maximum fishing. Fill and hand over longboat of 8 fish, from 8 to 20 minutes, depending on the remoteness of the school. And you get 100-180g maximum. So to spend all your labor points, you have to sit and fish all day. At that time, you carry the same or even less tractor packs, you get 600-700g, but you spend more labor points accordingly.
The bottom line is to increase the cost of labor points when fishing on a lure and, accordingly, the price of fish by 3-4 times. Fishing will be at the +- level of trade and will not be too imbalance.
We're not going to be making further increases to fishing. It already scales with proficiency and is not capped at 230k. Higher prof will still return higher rewards passed Famed.
It also has a much lower cost per return then tradepacks and lower labor. They're 2 different types of activity that generate gold.

We're not going to be making further increases to fishing. It already scales with proficiency and is not capped at 230k. Higher prof will still return higher rewards passed Famed.
It also has a much lower cost per return then tradepacks and lower labor. They're 2 different types of activity that generate gold.
I just want to spend labor points faster. I don't want to sit all day and fish. I'm not asking you to add extra profit to the fish. Just increase the cost of labor points and, accordingly, the price of fish.

Tbh if I actually go fish and spots are close to a hand in area, my labor drains pretty fast... and if it doesn't drain fast, idm either because that means I will have labor later to do other things. Or, if I drained labor on other things and afterwards I go fish, it's okay because the little labor I have will be enough.

Be real, would you actually bother to fish all day? This game offers so much more :')

Tbh if I actually go fish and spots are close to a hand in area, my labor drains pretty fast... and if it doesn't drain fast, idm either because that means I will have labor later to do other things. Or, if I drained labor on other things and afterwards I go fish, it's okay because the little labor I have will be enough.

Be real, would you actually bother to fish all day? This game offers so much more :')
I'm a pirate and fishing is my only way to earn money and I don't want to spend all day to earn gold. I want to use all the labor points for an hour or two, just like in trading, and go about my business

I just want to spend labor points faster. I don't want to sit all day and fish. I'm not asking you to add extra profit to the fish. Just increase the cost of labor points and, accordingly, the price of fish.
If you want to spend labor points faster fishing you can use small bamboo traps on a tidal or other aquatic house/farm OR you can fish in the Garden during peace and gain level 6.

Both of these are added in a later patch.
Are you talking about 7.0?

Are you talking about 7.0?
No. Neither are apart of 7.0. They are after.
Specifically if we go by patch names these are the following main patches:
7.0. Our next update is Chronicles

Chronicles:
  • Awakened versions of Jola, Meina and Glenn
  • Vehicle customisation
  • Gem carvers
  • Primary stat changes
  • 10% boost to dps and magic attack of staffs
  • Block chance of a shield interval dropped from the attack speed of your right hand weapon to 1s
  • Language proficiency increase to 20k
  • Transformation scrolls for Library and Hiram equipment
Rise of Nehilya:
  • New zone Mythrane Gorge
  • Story quest expansion for the new zone
  • The Rispoda.
  • Boss Nehliya
  • Farmhand System
Chronicles: Eternal Oath
  • New increased difficulty versions of Morpheus and Rangora along with a new tier to their weapons
  • Stillwater Gulf arena changes
  • Faction competition system for Mysthrane Gorge
  • Costume slot system
  • Lucent Serendipity stone
  • Micro houses
  • Farmhands can now be used to gather corals
Akash Invasion
  • Ipnya Ridge zone
  • Story quest expansion for the new zone
  • Akash Invasion events
  • Gunslinger class
  • Ipnysh Artifact System
  • Land and trade added to Auroria. (Specifically Aegis, Sungold Fields and Exeloch)
These points are not exhaustive of all the changes added in the patches. Just the most notable. All these patches come with other changes including combat balances, QOL changes and other content additions.

Last edited:
I'm a pirate and fishing is my only way to earn money and I don't want to spend all day to earn gold. I want to use all the labor points for an hour or two, just like in trading, and go about my business

There's still other ways you could use your labor for gold, but ye you limited yourself by being a pirate. Auroria packs soon ™️ 🥲 - good luck in any case.

Back