What's new

Suggestions

Increase on Blue Salt Knives stack from 1000 to 10,000 would be nice!
XjbLIRL.png

Please allow items of the "Seed" type to be stored in the Farmer's Large Chest.
It would also be nice to allow "Soil" and "Saplings" items as well, since they are all related to farming/gathering. Which matches the rest of the items currently allowed in the chest.

example1.PNG
example2.PNG
example3.PNG

example4.PNG
example5.PNG

Last edited:
Stackable Bound Vivid Synthium Stone and Clear Synthium Stone.
Larger max stack quantity for Unidentified Auroran Synthesis Stone.
They cannot be stacked because of how they work.
Use a synthesis pack to condense down the amount of inventory slots they consume.

Sismic Anthithesis isn't working as indicated (Healing in a 6m area).

At the moment, it's just healing like, 10 people, but, for some reason, it's not healing the targeted one.

My suggestion is to restore the Sismic healing like it must been. And also, i'm sorry if it's Server Adjusted, i didn't saw any patch note about this.

Sismic Anthithesis isn't working as indicated (Healing in a 6m area).

At the moment, it's just healing like, 10 people, but, for some reason, it's not healing the targeted one.

My suggestion is to restore the Sismic healing like it must been. And also, i'm sorry if it's Server Adjusted, i didn't saw any patch note about this.
The skill doesn't say it affects your target. It affects up to 10 people in the area of the target.
If there are 11 or more it can not affect the target and affect the 10 people around them

Hello, can you make an adjustment for a hat
I think it was a technical mistake
1659890141253.png

1659890162657.png
1:The hat can't cover my hair
1659890199716.png
Hair can be seen from any angle

1659890252839.png
1659890268467.png

2:My ears can be seen from the back and side rear,The front is the correct display

Can you fix this visual error ;)

Stack size suggestions aren't being taken right now.
Wait for the next stack size thread

Back