What's new

Suggestions

New players transfering from live are getting much better gear that you're suggesting.

that's just new players transferring from live, i'm suggesting a temporary set of gear for all new players.

Hello game devolpers i have a great idea for you to work on. It's a simple idea with 1 change regarding an item called cryptic lucky scorll. Cryptic lucky scroll is a consumable item that is 0nly used on ayanad capes. You use the scroll to reroll an unwanted stat from an AYANAD cape. My problem is the : the cryptic lucky scroll is hard to get you need a lord coin and alot of farming mats. Thankfuly there is another to way get them and that is through the rng box. These scroll can drop from most RNG boxs but sadly it is usless to 99% of the player base because they cant use it on anything because they dont have an ayanad cape.
MY SUGGESTION:
Make cryptic lucky scrolls That drop from the rng box tradeable The average player has no use for this item and for a player that has an ayanad cape it means the world. When you make this simple change of making this scroll traadable you will improve the econmy by adding a new exciting item for ayanad cape users and also make it a usefull drop for the people who have them but dont have an ayanad cape

All Cryptic Lucky Scrolls that will drop from RNG boxes after 3.0b update will be treadable.

Me and some of my pirate friends just tested it, we get sent to jail. I'll send you a video on discord as well showing it

Problem was detected was fixed. Pirates will not get into jail in Hasla if killed after 3.0b major update.

@Kohina your suggestion "A way to refund stuff you bought from the cash shop by mistake and wants to sell it back, like the buy back tab in merchants" was looked into, but unfortunately can't be implemented due to game mechanics that's in place and not possible to be changed.

- Empty Easel are meant to be unique items. Due to it their craft can't be changed.
- Brainstorm/Hummingbird/Splendid Costume/Pagemaster's/Archeologist's Storage Chests are collectibles, due to it meant to be that expensive.
- "Make the Extraction Alembic work for all items with Image Items, not just costumes". - It can be very complicated due to already existed mechanics but we are looking into it, to see if possible to be done. Will get back later on this one.
- "Put old Costumes/Mounts/Pets/House Decors/etc on the Login Badge rewards NPC in Mirage" - similar change was done in Loyalty shop recently.
- "A way to refund stuff you bought from the cash shop by mistake and wants to sell it back, like the buy back tab in merchants" - we are working on it, but if such refund tab is added, it will only be available in case you still have item in your marketplace mail. As soon as it's moved to bag, will no longer be possible.
That's unfortunate. :(
And yeah, I talked to Sjinderson about the Image Items and it will definitely take too much time to work on it.
@Kohina your suggestion "A way to refund stuff you bought from the cash shop by mistake and wants to sell it back, like the buy back tab in merchants" was looked into, but unfortunately can't be implemented due to game mechanics that's in place and not possible to be changed.
And this unfortunate also.

Well, thanks for the replies! :)

My idea is for a unique Title to be added to the game that functions as a kind of mini pvp oriented event. It would be a title that gives 2-3x as much honor for hostile faction kills BUT is transferred to your killer when you die. In addition when you hit certain numbers of kills, say 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 500 kills you both get a server wide announcement and a bundle of honor potions. Lastly when you die with the title there is a serverwide announcement that you've had the title stolen from you.

Randomly giving the title to the next person who gets a kill when the title holder goes offline is also a good way to keep it from dissapearing from the server, or to prevent general abuse.

The title could be something like [Salt Lord], [Lord of Death], [Avatar of Kyrios] etc.

Though it's a very interesting idea, it's at the same time a hard to be implemented one. First problem is to make title transferable between players. Then, also to have it always visible on the map. That will not be possible to do. Can also say that such kind of event will be actively abused by the players and lead to players agreements for title transfer to each other.

Another idea I had to encourage pvp is to have a package spawn randomly somewhere in southern castaway strait between major events 1 time a day that is worth 5000 gold but can only be turned in at freedich, in addition when you discover the box and open it, the package globally and visibly marks its location on the map so anyone can tell where it is. This would be a fun PVP event to get together whole guilds to basically play hot potato all the way to freedich isle. Maybe double all honor gains on the sea during the event as well to discourage freedich camping and provide additional incentive (do you get honor in sea warfare?)

Same as previous one, will not be possible to display it on the map for players, with constant location change will not be possible.

World boss and monster invasions of major cities. Nothing says we're doing it differently to new players than walking into a besieged capital city, its a tried and true formula for immersing new players into a game, giving a whole faction something they can work together at and as just a plain fun and interesting event. Just please don't make the invading world boss the hound of kyrios.'hair

It'd be cool to come up with custom bosses and monsters but something like morpheus besieging austera with his pirate hordes, Dahuta attacking with her Dahuta cultists would be awesome.

Also since I mentioned the hounds of kyrios, can we get some of these guys removed/replaced or randomized with other bosses. This guy is copy pasta'd like 5 times in the game and it sucks.

We are working on something similar for a while already :) As soon as we have it ready, we'll provide the details to players.

I think every mmo should let you tame the random and interesting monsters spread throughout the game. There's so many great designs throughout the game that you never see again like the red foxes from the warborn questline to the succubi and incubi in cinderstone.

For ease of implementation they should be purely vanity pets like ragnarok online pets. To get them should be a very low chance every kill to promote high level players spending time in less active zones which would show new players the game has activity. Often new players join the game and if they don't get a fishing pole from the faction chat are doomed to spend 2-6 hours wandering mostly barren zones.

Lastly the pets shouldn't be bound, this way a new player who scores a rare pet during their mob grind to 55 will have something valuable to sell to new players.

That is simply impossible, as to tame a monster, we need to create another same monster with skills and other stuff. And game world includes thousands of such monsters.

Another pvp idea, every time you kill a player in pvp you get a cosmetic skull that bears that players name which you can place on the floor of your home or turn into other objects.Get 1 skull and turn it into a skull torch. Get 10 skulls and you can make a skull pile, 100 skulls and you get a skull textured rug that makes the floor look like its covered in skulls. 1000 skulls gets you a skull throne (like the pirate heros get) and 10 thousand skulls gets you a title.

Even if only partially implemented I think this would be a lot of fun.

Most players will not like such addition to game, to have their names in somebodies house like trophies.

Hi, Two small QoL changes I'd like to suggest.

1. Increasing the amount of buff's we can have active. There are so many buffs to take, but some fall off if there are too many active. Dialect Proficiency, Title, Patron, Guild buff all take a slot so the amount you can actually have is limited.

2. 5th Shortcut Bar

Opportunity to use more buffs simultaneously will most likely lead to bigger imbalance between players. Additional buff will add additional characteristics, they in their turn will lead to power disbalance and as a result to even bigger advantages of big players groups, not leaving a chance to weaker, still new groups of players.

Your suggestion was discussed. The main drawback that was the reason for it to be removed in earlier versions still remains. It's a very easy, hard to control source of money for bots. Due to it, suggestion can't be implemented.

Sorry for reposting this question, but does this mean you guys have no way to remove gold from a quest's reward? And if not, would you be open to finding new ways to introduce the Archmage Manastone into the game aside from gilda starry stars?

Sorry for reposting this question, but does this mean you guys have no way to remove gold from a quest's reward? And if not, would you be open to finding new ways to introduce the Archmage Manastone into the game aside from gilda starry stars?

Even if Gold is removed, bots can still go there farming for the Archmage Manastone quest reward. Item is too valuable. Quest is not planned to be returned. In future, we'll see if this item can be added in another way.

I have a small quality of life suggestion if possible. How about allowing spaces in names for vehicles and scarecrows as well as capitalization beyond the first character. So if I wanted to name my garden "Tranquil Gardens" I could instead of "Tranquilgardens". Or my Farm Cart could be "Little Green Tractor" rather than "Littlegreentractor"

I have a small quality of life suggestion if possible. How about allowing spaces in names for vehicles and scarecrows as well as capitalization beyond the first character. So if I wanted to name my garden "Tranquil Gardens" I could instead of "Tranquilgardens". Or my Farm Cart could be "Little Green Tractor" rather than "Littlegreentractor"

That's a client side thing. Not possible to make such change on server.

Even if Gold is removed, bots can still go there farming for the Archmage Manastone quest reward. Item is too valuable. Quest is not planned to be returned. In future, we'll see if this item can be added in another way.

The Archmage Manastone isn't tradeable, though o_O

1. Any chance of a Rum Runners Rapids event or at least adding the cosmetic items/image items into credit or loyalty shop?
https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2017/07/18/the-return-of-the-rum-runner-rapids/

2. I liked the idea of increasing the amount of snowflakes you can use to max out all your skills for completionists. As it stands nothing is really stopping someone from capping the remaining skills with a second character on their account anyways.%

3. Make fishing not suck. You plan to buff it in 3.0b but a 10-15% increase will not get people out on the ocean, an extra 12-15g or so per boat isn't going to be worth the risk of being a sitting duck out there.

Back