What's new

Suggestions

Can you add the ability to butcher sick single animals (so any animal that is sick that is not in a pen?) I don't care if we get anything out of it. If we have the ability to butcher/uproot sick animal pens and get nothing, why can't we do it with single animals? It's not worth healing a bunch of sick animals, and the sick animals are sick for so long.

We can probably add some custom achievements for ancestors purses.
Jesters purses should of retained items like all other purses.

No there won't be a "jackpot" rare item in purses or larceny farming. There already are items like that tied to specific mobs in some regions.

can u at least change the 23ok title to give 10% extra labor cost reduction and 10 % increased loot drop in other terms to make the title profession related , it would make larceny much more appealing to people and meaning full cuz rigth now with all the archeum trees and Cash Shop archeum its useles to do larceny

can u at least change the 23ok title to give 10% extra labor cost reduction and 10 % increased loot drop in other terms to make the title profession related , it would make larceny much more appealing to people and meaning full cuz rigth now with all the archeum trees and Cash Shop archeum its useles to do larceny

Idk if you already knew but they improved droprates of items from prince purses and up already, starting at Celebrity iirc. Not sure if they would "boost" larceny more, though that would be nice.

Idk if you already knew but they improved droprates of items from prince purses and up already, starting at Celebrity iirc. Not sure if they would "boost" larceny more, though that would be nice.
what i generally mean is that titles of all professions should be profession related because lets be honest here ,
at lvl A7 against 6/7/8/9/ - K gs player the extra 10 str , 10 agi or int that u get from the title doesnt mean absolutely nothing

what i generally mean is that titles of all professions should be profession related because lets be honest here ,
at lvl A7 against 6/7/8/9/ - K gs player the extra 10 str , 10 agi or int that u get from the title doesnt mean absolutely nothing

Maybe... idk, I already have a 10% drop rate title and other titles to boost my profs like the Storyteller one that boosts printing, handicrafts and I think artistry with 10k ea.

So I understand your point, but I don't see how it's really relevant. Furthermore, some 230k titles are required to actually do things, like mining the special veins, so in a sense they already boost you, even though you can't read that in the description. Would be silly if the mining one said "enables you to mine special veins that might or might not proc after fortuna veins" XD

Maybe... idk, I already have a 10% drop rate title and other titles to boost my profs like the Storyteller one that boosts printing, handicrafts and I think artistry with 10k ea.

So I understand your point, but I don't see how it's really relevant. Furthermore, some 230k titles are required to actually do things, like mining the special veins, so in a sense they already boost you, even though you can't read that in the description. Would be silly if the mining one said "enables you to mine special veins that might or might not proc after fortuna veins" XD
that was exactly my point and the point of the person who putted this topic on , people often think of larceny as of some sort of "reword on site " profession but mining its not different ,so here comes the question why is there a mining node that requires 230k to mine it but when u put the question for 230k required to open crate or purse they tell u ohh what u want is a jackpot item for larceny

that was exactly my point and the point of the person who putted this topic on , people often think of larceny as of some sort of "reword on site " profession but mining its not different ,so here comes the question why is there a mining node that requires 230k to mine it but when u put the question for 230k required to open crate or purse they tell u ohh what u want is a jackpot item for larceny

well adding more rewards from the drops is different than changing all the titles like you proposed, feels like 2 different conversations at once atm.

in any case, thank you for your time and considering my thoughts on this, have a nice day!

We can probably add some custom achievements for ancestors purses.
Jesters purses should of retained items like all other purses.

No there won't be a "jackpot" rare item in purses or larceny farming. There already are items like that tied to specific mobs in some regions.
what do u think of a crate or purse that require 230 k larceny to open similar to unidentified veins in mining
that wont be boosting it

No. Then all max prof titles should get the same treatement because none of them mean anything to the proficiency

No. Then all max prof titles should get the same treatement because none of them mean anything to the proficiency
oh that would be nice actually , as a trader i want the barter sauce to give 50% reduction of the crafting price 25 silver for regular pack and 37.5 silver for plaza and fertelizer packs ;)

my suggestion to the 230k crates and purses has noting to do with titles or so u dont need a title to mine unidentified nodes u need 230 k

dude .... seriously ... do u even play or ever played the game or u r just working as an administrator ?

Last edited:
So this is not really a suggestion but more of a request. Would you be able to bring the Ravenspine box back out?

Air Speed: High
Cruising Ability: High
Sheering Speed: Moderate
Ascension: Moderate

This glider has the following Special Skills:?
Takeoff - Instantly propels glider forward.?
Teleportation - Teleports caster 15 meters ahead. Can't teleport through walls or other solid objects.?
Rift Energy - The wings of the Blood Legion concentrate energy and create rift echoes of the Crimson Legion. Lets glider dart forward during 3 sec.?
Flaming Pinion - Use a Flaming Pinion to increase glide speed +30% for 30 sec.?
Special Note: Press S or the down arrow to stay airborne longer. Automatically grants Immunity to all damage for 2 seconds after use.?

So this is not really a suggestion but more of a request. Would you be able to bring the Ravenspine box back out?

Air Speed: High
Cruising Ability: High
Sheering Speed: Moderate
Ascension: Moderate

This glider has the following Special Skills:?
Takeoff - Instantly propels glider forward.?
Teleportation - Teleports caster 15 meters ahead. Can't teleport through walls or other solid objects.?
Rift Energy - The wings of the Blood Legion concentrate energy and create rift echoes of the Crimson Legion. Lets glider dart forward during 3 sec.?
Flaming Pinion - Use a Flaming Pinion to increase glide speed +30% for 30 sec.?
Special Note: Press S or the down arrow to stay airborne longer. Automatically grants Immunity to all damage for 2 seconds after use.?
We do not take requests on items to be put into the marketplace. Every item will make a return eventually

We do not take requests on items to be put into the marketplace. Every item will make a return eventually

So your reasoning for Ravenspine keeping its invincibility-upon-glider-activation needs a second looking-at. The mechanic of this magithopter giving the user invincibility upon activation is horse shit, any google search on the glider yields 100% negative feedback and has been heralded as the item that ruined PVP on Live, and the players on this server all stated basically the same response of "make it an active like Ezi's or don't give it to us at all" and it is now a glider that is 100% necessary in PVP. If you don't have it, you are at a severe disadvantage. Even with this information, your response was "if we were to change it, that would remove the uniqueness of the glider".

If that were the case, how do you have the audacity to give us the << God of War >> glider? It has the stealth of the Moonshadow and the backdrop of the Sloth. You DO realize there is zero uniqueness to THAT glider, right? It's a combination of two very useful gliders in one, and yet no one is complaining about it. The same can easily be said with modifying the Ravenspine to have the invincibility upon activation. The Ravenspine Glider would just need to have the invincibility moved to an active instead of being upon activation, and you have an invincibility glider like the Ezi with a teleport forward like the panda glider and another glider I can't recall. Can you please reconsider changing the Ravenspine to actually require more than a button press to get a game-breaking invincibility in PVP? Because the only reason you've given us is a rule you've already broken with another glider and that glider has yielded no negative backlash.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why things need to keep being repeated when we're still at a deficit of costumes, gliders, vehicles, mounts, pets that are from 3.0 and 3.5 that we still have not seen. Yet we keep getting yata masks, swimsuits, mascot costumes, etc that we get every month, or custom mounts/pets that nobody uses and we still don't see things like Orchidna's costume, the costume lunafrosts, yata furniture, Faelight Wings, Reedwind Champion costume, etc. Meanwhile, Russia has cycled in more 'fresh' items a bit better than ours. Our merit/loyalty(don't get me started on 400-600 loyalty for something that costs 1500g in credits or out of a box) has gotta so stale. There's overpriced gliders that have far been outshadowed by custom or newer wing gliders in appearance or ability. 400 merit for a Gilt Spiral Glider? There's always some basic glider being rotated in. 500 loyalty for a Dragon Cultist Duster (Roughly 5k gold or so) when you can get it the same week usually for about 1200 credits, or usually on AH for 2k gold.

Even with weekly updates, our market has somehow gone stale with the same things over and over. Maybe you should take requests, because then you could see what our playerbase would actually like to spend money on. You used to do a costume request thread and take input.

Also the rage over Ravenspine is hilarious. 2 seconds of invincibility every minute or so didn't kill pvp when people can teleport, backdrop, stealth, invincibility, run to nui, etc to buy the same time.

Also the rage over Ravenspine is hilarious. 2 seconds of invincibility every minute or so didn't kill pvp when people can teleport, backdrop, stealth, invincibility, run to nui, etc to buy the same time

You're kidding right ? Ravenspine isn't comparable to people backdropping at all what are you even talking about ? Invincibility is preserved to people running defense and they sarcrifice a tree for it. You as a healer clearly have 0 clue on how infuriating it is for dps players, having to get an enemy player down to near-death 2 times and cloth even 3 times (ravenspine, serp sleeves) before they finally die. Ravenspine is a 30s cooldown further showing your ignorancy towards it's impact.
Look at the VOD of the siege of Just us Lads against Soverign that Noxious streamed and count the amount of times he survived when he should've died as a result of his faulty positioning.

Look at the VOD of the siege of Just us Lads against Soverign that Noxious streamed and count the amount of times he survived when he should've died as a result of his faulty positioning.

Not just him, watch literally every other healer near low HP except Choi. It was a damn army of Ravenspines consistently flying back to safety to get healed and then come back. They already get the help from Shadow Warrior's Shadows, unless they are TK'd when the SWS triggers, they have a guaranteed 4 seconds of invincibility to get away from anyone attacking them with the sleeves mixed with the Ravenspine.

You're kidding right ? Ravenspine isn't comparable to people backdropping at all what are you even talking about ? Invincibility is preserved to people running defense and they sarcrifice a tree for it. You as a healer clearly have 0 clue on how infuriating it is for dps players, having to get an enemy player down to near-death 2 times and cloth even 3 times (ravenspine, serp sleeves) before they finally die. Ravenspine is a 30s cooldown further showing your ignorancy towards it's impact.

It depends on how you use the glider. I use it same way I use the mentioned skills, to re-position myself in PvP. So in that sense, it didn't kill PvP. Doesn't mean, however, that others use it the same way, some do, some don't.

Not just him, watch literally every other healer near low HP except Choi. It was a damn army of Ravenspines consistently flying back to safety to get healed and then come back.

Not sure how this is any different from, say, using invincibility skill to get heals?

Not sure how this is any different from, say, using invincibility skill to get heals?

It's not different... Just that ppl don't really realise what they're doing when they ask for the glider...

ppl: "RAVENSPINE KILLS PVP"....................... "WE WANT RAVENSPINE" (""equaliser"")
-->pays 13k gold to get one ability from defense tree in the form of a glider
the same ppl: "ONLY NOOBS PLAY DEFENSE"

'idk

Back