What's new

Suggestions

The golden carriage reward from the custom cartographer achievements - is it possible to give this the same functionality as a bed with a slightly higher labour regen amount or shorter sleep time (or both). It'd be nothing game-breaking but it'd be a nice reward for those of us that have dragged ourselves though it, and may make it more likely for other players to do it. I know Sparkle mentioned the numbers that had completed it weren't huge.
Noted.
Suggestion: Option added to mass production of Experia plant creation. Option being x10 or x50. As I am making thousands a week and the time per 999 completing is long.
Also noted, will toss it over to devs.

As it was already brought to your attention, the "Andelph Drakora" collection mount lack a little something to make it special on its own, especially so in this server where custom mounts are kings!

During 5.0 pre-patch, Sjinderson answered that the proposed changes (stealth, dash invul.) would make it too powerful and versatile, probably rightfully so.
My take on this would be the following: make it special for one given aspect, it's speed! His base speed already give an hint, just adjust it to make it relevant against what ArcheRage already have to offer. Let the trademark stealth/dash to the Ign/Moon/Iceneer, the leap to the Stormwraith Kirin etc.

#The proposed change would simply be to either allow him to wear armor to increase its base speed as other mount or adjust his base speed to make it as it was wearing one (which would be equivalent to a 30% boost)

We don't need another "jack of all trades", we just need to make it appealing and specialized! It would serve the amount of mount/time/gold required to complete that collection :)
Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Andelph Drakora is already the fastest mount in game. We don’t plan to increase it’s speed or make any other changes to this mount.
This mount is already unique as it’s the fastest and can be obtained only through the achievement and not in any other way.

With the new addition of the former lord mount, the Emberwild Charger, I'm afraid the above answer regarding the Andelph Drakora doesn't hold anymore. Could you reconsider one of the proposed change ?

Thanks in advance!

1639417579967.png

Sovereign's Robes was removed with the Castles, can we get this as normal Costume to Skin it :) would be very nice to get this

Add Total Upgrade Ticket to the Marketplace. Missing from game as far as I can tell running to all merchants, shops and mirage outlets.

Hey, how are the administrators.I would like to offer a suggestion.
1639676499694.png

I'm upset. I want to add several final level options
1639676583013.png
1639676597510.png
1639676606126.png
1639676622794.png

1639676668955.png
1639676701167.png

1639676717995.png
1639676734588.png

Like this, I finished them a long time ago
1639676846696.png
I can't participate in music, adventure, commerce at the same time
1639677017907.png

The advantage of our server is that it has a lot of labor. I think we should increase the number appropriately
Maybe we can increase the number from 21 to 25 or even 30.The highest level can be replaced by 3 5 3 or 4 6 4.Or no restrictions!
Like this, I think people in need are willing to spend more money on them↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
1639677384989.png
1639677514500.png
1639677540930.png

You see, it's like this. They vary a lot in price. I think players in need will be willing to buy it.
So I think maybe we can follow this way and increase them appropriately
If I have 6 230000 projects, I can help many new players,hahahahaha,This is a little exaggerated,
1639677810838.png

I look forward to your reply, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Attachments

• 1639676686580.png
    1639676686580.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 99
View attachment 16812
Sovereign's Robes was removed with the Castles, can we get this as normal Costume to Skin it :) would be very nice to get this
Sovereigns robes are not obtainable but existing robes are still usable with the restriction of you require being a hero.

Add Total Upgrade Ticket to the Marketplace. Missing from game as far as I can tell running to all merchants, shops and mirage outlets.
Replied to in discord.
Item is missing from marketplace.

Hey, how are the administrators.I would like to offer a suggestion.
View attachment 16814
I'm upset. I want to add several final level options
View attachment 16815View attachment 16816View attachment 16817View attachment 16818
View attachment 16819View attachment 16821
View attachment 16822View attachment 16823
Like this, I finished them a long time ago
View attachment 16824I can't participate in music, adventure, commerce at the same time
View attachment 16825
The advantage of our server is that it has a lot of labor. I think we should increase the number appropriately
Maybe we can increase the number from 21 to 25 or even 30.The highest level can be replaced by 3 5 3 or 4 6 4.Or no restrictions!
Like this, I think people in need are willing to spend more money on them↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
View attachment 16826View attachment 16827View attachment 16828
You see, it's like this. They vary a lot in price. I think players in need will be willing to buy it.
So I think maybe we can follow this way and increase them appropriately
If I have 6 230000 projects, I can help many new players,hahahahaha,This is a little exaggerated,
View attachment 16829
I look forward to your reply, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)
I don't understand what your full suggestion is however expanding the maximum number of proficiencies is denied.
1 player will not be able to get all proficiencies on 1 character

Hello,

Seeing as the current patch removed the superior combat boost scroll and the combat boost scroll from the reward list of the gold pufferfish, can we get these three buffs instead? 1 fish for 1 buff like before. It would be much appreciated!

1639841393634.png

1639841429749.png

Sovereigns robes are not obtainable but existing robes are still usable with the restriction of you require being a hero.

Replied to in discord.
Item is missing from marketplace.

I don't understand what your full suggestion is however expanding the maximum number of proficiencies is denied.
1 player will not be able to get all proficiencies on 1 character
Consider adding a maximum level limit:(one
Because the server modifies something, it requires more upper limits.This will make players feel more experienced,
Add only one!!!!

Suggestion:
Close the gear gap a little.
The number one thing I am asked about when it comes to Archerage, is about server health and whether it's worth it to try to play starting with a new character.
Most newcomers see the gear gap, and if they stick around for their starter pack they leave soon after because even celestial basic Hiram isn’t cutting it for them.
They don’t care about the free wagon, or any of that because they can grind one for free with blue salt quests. Most who come here are not hearing about Archeage for the first time, and in a lot of cases they came here hoping it would be different. Free patron is nice, but it falls short for them if they are pushed away by the gear gap.

My suggestion for minimum action taken is to create a one-per-account or one-per-toon marketplace box that you can claim that awards the player a full set of Grand brilliant hiram gear, and enough infusions and scrolls to make it all glorious. Maybe make its so it is only able to be opened by ancestral level 10+ players.
In this way, players would still require the gold to upgrade their set to Epic -> Glorious, but the time-gate is effectively removed allowing a little more closing the gear gap and encouraging content for new players. This makes it so players still have to work for it, but with a more reasonably achievable time-span and clear and present goal as not to chase them off.

Reasoning?:
I feel that AR is the place to go to have it better than the other place, and this is at least a step in the right direction. If you want that top gear score, you’ll grind some Erenor. Everyone in Hiram can at least be somewhat relevant. I would not complain if we did get the rewards players got at the other place
Which include but are not limited to:
- Full Epic Brilliant Hiram,
- 600 radiant infusions
- 400 radiant hiram scrolls
- Astra Wings
- 3 noryette rings 3 noryette earings
- Rank 5 proven warrior necklace
- War Tiger Crate
- 50k honor
- 50k vocation

To keep in mind:
The type of persons newly coming to Archerage in most cases are people who just got this full setup on legacy. It still doesn’t come close to top gear, but its closer than 4000 GS.
My personal feelings are that AR should do more. But that’s in your hands to decide.
I personally don’t even play PvP content much nor do I care for it. I’m just tired of having to answer people about whether it’s worth it to try AR or not,and having less bargaining power to suggest an affirmative.

Last edited:
Suggestion:
  1. Players should be able to build and fly a customizable airship.
    Customization options:
    Ship Cannons
    Upgradable Envelope/balloons With Chroma and Crest stamp support. for lighter weight and faster climbing and descending or heavier for more hitpoints.
    Upgradable Gondolas/Carriages (crest available) for lighter weight, and hit points
    Upgradable Engine/Turbine/Fans for movement speed and handling as well as skill boosts
    Daru Sky Captain/Pirate NPC ( the difference between them is only cosmetic)

Design available for 5000 gilda stars (design tradeable) plus other materials to build, and freely flyable, with restrictions above trade zones. The Daru regulatory bodies would never allow airships to enter into trade outlet areas without a dispensation ticket of at least 200 Gold. Ability to carry up to 10 players ( up to 20 with better components).
    Players with the away tag for more than 5 minutes with a pack may be blown overboard by powerful wind if the airship is at altitude. If a player Disconnects, it would be handled just like any other disconnect, they reconnect where they disconnected. potentially falling to their doom.

Due to the turbulent nature of the arcadian sea, only low altitude flight would be available making it vulnerable to sea vessels or very, very slow.

2. Space for for upto 12 trade packs or decorative items through gondola upgrades. Speed decreased if over a certain weight. - Speed decreases over the oceans, chance for clear skies buff (no movement restriction). Maximum altitude restriction for flight. Minimal altitude requirement for movement.

3. Epic Aerial battles, where its cannons to cannons instead of just close quarters combat. Airship only really affected by siege damage. 98% damage reduction against all other types. Daru protective slime finish.

4. It would also be cool if you could have a Daru sky captain/pirate NPC along to make sure you aren’t breaking Daru flight traffic rules, and can even auto pilot to a point for the actual pilot (cost for 5 minutes of auto pilot 1 gilda star). Should be able to get across the ocean in about the same time as the cargo ship. Daru Sky captain/pirate can call for a Daru Porter/Shadow Daru for 5 gilda stars. Daru porter/Shadow daru can only be summoned if within a decent range of the trade outlet and offers the ship 2 minutes of invulnerability. It otherwise behaves just like a shadow daru and allows you to offload your packs when in the right area.

Last edited:
Suggestion:
Smaller hit boxes for furniture, Especially Gates/walls. Other games allow limited clipping into other items. It would be nice if we could do that here so we can really deck out our properties.
I have been informed that the hitboxes used to be smaller, allowing for more seamless placement. Since housing is such a huge deal to so many, this could make QOL a lot better for some.

Suggestion: Remove requirements or change requirements for racial/custom quests that require large instances to proceed to not rely on going into those instances. These quests did not require content hidden behind an instance in the past, they shouldn't now. Its unreasonable to require any one player to rely on 15+ other people of both factions to complete their own content line. This only is the case recently with changes to formerly open world content. If you cant remove the requirement, please change it so the quests can be completed in a timely fashion.

Suggestion:
Close the gear gap a little.
The number one thing I am asked about when it comes to Archerage, is about server health and whether it's worth it to try to play starting with a new character.
Most newcomers see the gear gap, and if they stick around for their starter pack they leave soon after because even celestial basic Hiram isn’t cutting it for them.
They don’t care about the free wagon, or any of that because they can grind one for free with blue salt quests. Most who come here are not hearing about Archeage for the first time, and in a lot of cases they came here hoping it would be different. Free patron is nice, but it falls short for them if they are pushed away by the gear gap.

My suggestion for minimum action taken is to create a one-per-account or one-per-toon marketplace box that you can claim that awards the player a full set of Grand brilliant hiram gear, and enough infusions and scrolls to make it all glorious. Maybe make its so it is only able to be opened by ancestral level 10+ players.
In this way, players would still require the gold to upgrade their set to Epic -> Glorious, but the time-gate is effectively removed allowing a little more closing the gear gap and encouraging content for new players. This makes it so players still have to work for it, but with a more reasonably achievable time-span and clear and present goal as not to chase them off.

Reasoning?:
I feel that AR is the place to go to have it better than the other place, and this is at least a step in the right direction. If you want that top gear score, you’ll grind some Erenor. Everyone in Hiram can at least be somewhat relevant. I would not complain if we did get the rewards players got at the other place
Which include but are not limited to:
- Full Epic Brilliant Hiram,
- 600 radiant infusions
- 400 radiant hiram scrolls
- Astra Wings
- 3 noryette rings 3 noryette earings
- Rank 5 proven warrior necklace
- War Tiger Crate
- 50k honor
- 50k vocation

To keep in mind:
The type of persons newly coming to Archerage in most cases are people who just got this full setup on legacy. It still doesn’t come close to top gear, but its closer than 4000 GS.
My personal feelings are that AR should do more. But that’s in your hands to decide.
I personally don’t even play PvP content much nor do I care for it. I’m just tired of having to answer people about whether it’s worth it to try AR or not,and having less bargaining power to suggest an affirmative.
The support pack is as strong as it will ever be.
People will not be getting given any of that added to support pack or a purchasable pack.

As for "removing the time gate"
you haven't removed any time gate. Grand t3 still has completely random rolls and worse stats then celestial t1 and the time gate is still there.
at 40 labor an infusion and needing to additionally earn some gold for sythesis the labor gate is still present and now worse.
The lower grades of t3 use much more exp then t1 and t2 does. Roughly 2x t2 and and 6x t1

The support pack is as strong as it will ever be.
People will not be getting given any of that added to support pack or a purchasable pack.

As for "removing the time gate"
you haven't removed any time gate. Grand t3 still has completely random rolls and worse stats then celestial t1 and the time gate is still there.
at 40 labor an infusion and needing to additionally earn some gold for sythesis the labor gate is still present and now worse.
The lower grades of t3 use much more exp then t1 and t2 does. Roughly 2x t2 and and 6x t1
Then perhaps you are suggesting that the way the other place did it was right, to give everyone Epic T3 to start with?
You've acknowledged that there is a ridiculous time gate, and that celestial T1 is not at all great, and you have the ability to change things for the better but will not. At least that's something. I said it should be 'minimum' action taken and that I felt that more should be done than the base suggestion. It's in your hands to shape how new players feel about the server, and right now it isn't great. As I have said as well, I don't personally need these changes, but they would be a tiny step in the right direction.

Last edited:
It's in your hands to shape how new players feel about the server, and right now it isn't great.

It's not bad either, imo. I have taken in low geared / new players in my guild and they are doing fine. We give them the help they need in form of raids for dailies, advice what to do, even grinding instances or drops for them to give them a little push in the right direction.

We have numerous boosts to the server, such as the loot drop rate increase and custom quests. I think the devs already did a splendid job, however, the player base is severely lacking when it comes to helping out new people. It happens, sure, but not a lot, as I see most new people join prestige farming guilds, left to their own fate. I even adopted a few people out of one myself and those guys are doing a lot better now.

Suggestion:
When you image an instrument onto another instrument, the sound of the instrument when playing sheet music should be that of the imaged item.

Currently when you image a credit instrument onto hiram or crafted - only the visual look of the instrument changes, so you have a hiram flute that looks like an autumn wind horn, but still sounds like a clarinet. It would be nice if the sheet music would play with the sound of the imaged instrument instead especially considering that if you use fusion alembic to make it an image, its now unable to be used as an autumn wind horn ever again. same with all of them.

Even better!: Make it so the two sounds can be toggled somehow.

This way people would be able to use the preferred look/sound for their instrument which most people have just hiram or erenor, and reskinning is otherwise pointless.

Last edited:
Hello,

Seeing as the current patch removed the superior combat boost scroll and the combat boost scroll from the reward list of the gold pufferfish, can we get these three buffs instead? 1 fish for 1 buff like before. It would be much appreciated!

View attachment 16832
View attachment 16833

Would love a response to this. And here's a new suggestion regarding castles as well.

Can you please add a cost for demoing castle buildings and walls? Maybe 500 labor ea same as uprooting the territory trees from previous patches. Other suggestions are welcome.

It should not be possible for heroes to grief their entire faction by demoing the castles and it's happened on both West and East now. Sieges with destroyed castles as result should be only way to lose anything.

They didn't get it to start with, they got it if they were returning to the EVO servers and owned an account prior to data transfer.
Not disagreeing with you, but providing some data.
I was able to retrieve it on 2 of 5 newly created accounts (Got the key, didn't level the toons to 55.) without transferring on evo. I'm not sure of the requirements to have it happen that way because I didn't waste the time to test all avenues and was just spamming some quick alts, but also retrieved 100% on 5 evo transfer accounts.

Either the mail system was broken, (likely) or this random new account passthrough was intentional. Either way, giving everyone better access to Hiram in general has been working out great with FS.

It really shows that what I said works, that my timegate is not with infusions or scrolls anymore, but with gold earned and content played. Gets people out into the oceans, on risky runs, out there doing stuff. Takes gold out of inventories and drives gameplay economy.

That's not to say FS and Evo servers don't have their problems, but seriously, there is no harm in setting up the AR player-base to be better equipped out the gate right away for new and returning players than any hiram pack offered elsewhere.

People might stick around because they don't have terribad gear right away. They could engage in some manner of pvp straight away, but still need to work for better Erenor. There's literally no downside to this being a healthier option for a disgruntled player-base coming here for something different, especially considering that a lot of FS players are now just gruntled and not disgruntled. A lot of them are from AR.

But then again what the hell do I know about any of this. I'm here to farm in peace, with my potatoes. I'm really am just sick of seeing people pop in and go, "oh no one is here. bye." Or ask about server health or any of the stuff that makes them curious in the first place. Retention starts with early rewards that actually turn their heads and not drop a second job in their lap especially after already having worked for their legacy stuff. Keep in mind that many of the new players coming here are not generally hearing of, or playing AA for the first time.

Last edited:
Back