What's new

Suggestions

I think this only affects Fan Emote, but nobody runs Normal Mode Mistsong, and I've only encountered one person with the Fan Emote. Could you by chance add it to hard mode Sojung in addition to the Umbrella Emote, such as how hard mode drops both normal and hard mode chests? Nobody wants to even run Normal Mode, and I've been spamming to buy or run Normal since it was added to her.

I think this only affects Fan Emote, but nobody runs Normal Mode Mistsong, and I've only encountered one person with the Fan Emote. Could you by chance add it to hard mode Sojung in addition to the Umbrella Emote, such as how hard mode drops both normal and hard mode chests? Nobody wants to even run Normal Mode, and I've been spamming to buy or run Normal since it was added to her.
I see you were lucky to get it this morning from another player, so I believe you no longer need it.

I see you were lucky to get it this morning from another player, so I believe you no longer need it.

Lol what about the rest of the player base? I believe he wasn't just asking about this for himself, just using himself as an example how hard it is to get it :x

Lol what about the rest of the player base? I believe he wasn't just asking about this for himself, just using himself as an example how hard it is to get it :x
Pretty sure he was asking for himself. But if others are interested as well, we can look into it.

I was asking somewhat selfishly, but I also wasn't the only one struggling to get it. It's such a good emote and the more people see me using it in hero hall will bring more attention to its existence. But it also brings along the thought of slight dungeon reward/loot revamps to keep them relevant until 5.0 period? Seems most people have statics to do Mistsong Hard , nobody does the normal mode (I'm sliiightly anxious despite my gear score and being a healer and a 5 and a 1/2 year player.) Or maybe another dungeon Lamp event, with revamped rewards (divine dungeon weapons for autographs is lower than the pack now and will lose luster even more in 4.5). I'd like more reason to run GHA/GHF too (Not GKC, because KC normal is already a miserable shitshow dungeon. Seriously, fuck whoever designed KC. )

And that's wild that you knew I got it this morning RIGHT AFTER posting. Kinda spooky LOL.

1581766347976.png

Is it possible to have a favourites title list option here?

Cuz I, and probably others, keep switching between my titan title, prof titles, loot title.. and would be great if we all could easily find our most used ones. especially since we are grinding titles+effects we will never use, just to get title exp.

Property Usage: Allow Family, and Guild

(I have been playing Archerage for two years, and just now realized I needed to sign up separately for the forum...)

Properties allow only to select family, guild, public or none. I would suggest, if possible to alter, add a selection to allow Family and Guild, in the case a family member is in a different guild, or something else like that. In my case, my family member is in a different guild, thus if I were to allow guild at any point on a property, family would not be allowed. Having an option for both would be useful in certain situations, without having to set to public.

View attachment 10654

Is it possible to have a favourites title list option here?

Cuz I, and probably others, keep switching between my titan title, prof titles, loot title.. and would be great if we all could easily find our most used ones. especially since we are grinding titles+effects we will never use, just to get title exp.
No for the separate option with titles favorites. However, custom titles exp increase may be considered as it was discussed a bit earlier either in one of the forum threads.

Property Usage: Allow Family, and Guild

(I have been playing Archerage for two years, and just now realized I needed to sign up separately for the forum...)

Properties allow only to select family, guild, public or none. I would suggest, if possible to alter, add a selection to allow Family and Guild, in the case a family member is in a different guild, or something else like that. In my case, my family member is in a different guild, thus if I were to allow guild at any point on a property, family would not be allowed. Having an option for both would be useful in certain situations, without having to set to public.
Maybe. That will need to be additionally looked into.

Suggestion: The seed beds on a house should show who planted the crops, not the name of the person that owns the property. That information is useless.
We looked into this some time ago, but we encountered several complications that currently make it impossible.

• Arenas: make a live counter of player currently in Q in each of them and/or allow for simultaneous arenas Q
    • give players the tools to populate those arenas instead of playing cats'n'mouse in between them
  • Cosmetics: make the Veroe throne available somehow, since all other Veroe items are there

rework ah system atm population is too low for this system as u can see pretty much anything barley sells and takes weeks if not months to sell ithems

Offer an option to disable ports from enemies, instead of disabling all ports.

I wanted to suggest something similar, but even better would be to have more options in the portal settings, for example:
  • all portals
  • none (only own portal)
  • only guild
  • only guild and raid
  • only friendly (nation and allies)
Off course this depends on how easy it is to detect if a portal is from same guild or raid, friendly and enemy should be possible as they appear in different colors.

Make the portal book a skill instead of an object to keep in inventory, more or less the same as it was made for the sextant.

reduce the time of 5v5 10 min is kinda too long and demotivating for alot of people
introduce duo arenas just like skirmish but 2v2
make the arenas give honor and kryos to make it worth it sicne people need honor more or add the honor shop ithems into kryos shop

Back