What's new

Suggestions

Hello :)

we all know in every Weekly Patch we get some Changes, some of them nobody asked anywhere about it and after long texting it comes out that it was a Suggestion in a privat DM.
So whats about that we got here a Suggestion Thread for Weekly Changes and i would say if something should be changed it should be asked here! Not in a DM and not without a Discussion of the Community. Dont know if the Dev/Sparkle are happy about to fuck up 98% of the Community with Changes nobody asked about and only 2% are "happy" with that. So every change that should be done should be noted in this Thread!

No Private DM Changes, no Changes without the Eyes of the Community thats my proposal and addressed directly to the administrators as proposal.
This sounds like a fantastic idea but I'm seeing one major flaw. How would I be able to get a change made for myself that the community wouldn't like. The forums would totally ruin that for me. Me and my friends were getting bullied in halcy and if it wasn't for private discussions being had I don't think they would have made such an amazing change to the vote kick system. The community would never allow such a big change to protect me and my feiends.

since the changes half of west raid just afk in halcy and we arent even allowed to kick them cause the majority of votes needed is just afk kinda hilarious
'Archerage:rolleyes:

This sounds like a fantastic idea but I'm seeing one major flaw. How would I be able to get a change made for myself that the community wouldn't like. The forums would totally ruin that for me. Me and my friends were getting bullied in halcy and if it wasn't for private discussions being had I don't think they would have made such an amazing change to the vote kick system. The community would never allow such a big change to protect me and my feiends.
And thats the Point look what nwayelul posted :

Thats the official way that was gave us over and over from the Admins. Normaly the changes should be Reverted and then disscused for reintroducing

Maybe people should have stopped abusing the kick function then, lmao.
Clearly more than one person gave the suggestion if they felt the need to change it. You reap what you sow.

The kick change was introduced since the halcy was an instanced event. People were using the kick feature to get back at people instead of using it for afks. Stop being strange about it, you are not allowed to remove people you personally dont like from an instanced golden plains battle, if people are afking or actually griefing it make a ticket like a normal human being instead of trying to turn instances into who can kick first.

The kick change was introduced since the halcy was an instanced event. People were using the kick feature to get back at people instead of using it for afks. Stop being strange about it, you are not allowed to remove people you personally dont like from an instanced golden plains battle, if people are afking or actually griefing it make a ticket like a normal human being instead of trying to turn instances into who can kick first.
Afking in an instance isn't against server rules.
Sending a ticket of it isn't going to result in anything but waiting both peoples time

Afking in an instance isn't against server rules.
Sending a ticket of it isn't going to result in anything but waiting both peoples time
But you guys are okay with people afking and using a macro of sorts to have keys pressed at regular intervals to avoid your away timer and get free rewards at the expense of wasting a slot and people's time. So players participating in the event literally have no power in this instance because you won't do anything about it.

But you guys are okay with people afking and using a macro of sorts to have keys pressed at regular intervals to avoid your away timer and get free rewards at the expense of wasting a slot and people's time. So players participating in the event literally have no power in this instance because you won't do anything about it.
A single repeating macro like that won't remove the afk tag because the system detects for repeating actions and still counts it as afk.

Vote Kick in instanced content in a private server with low population does nothing exept antagonize ppl. But hey , maybe they stay around,gear up and contribute if they waste enough hours trying to run said content./

A single repeating macro like that won't remove the afk tag because the system detects for repeating actions and still counts it as afk.
I just did this last Halcy only hitting the spacebar every 10 seconds from start to finish and got rewards.
If a player is macroing you could easily record it happening
I've recorded numerous people and reported it. They said it was cool beans.

Last edited:
Also Moonpoint/Sunpoints we got so many Weapon/Armor scrolls, why not add an Option to Revert the Scrolls back to there Material.

Also the Shop was often discussed to have only "items nobody rly asked or want", let Merit Badges and Loyaliti Tokens get some Value and think about to add Moonpoint to the Shops, we have alrdy Lucke Points there why not also normal Moonpoint etc. But if you add them like 1 Moonpoint costs 50 Tokens then its rly a "Middlefinger to the Community"
1 - Revert craft means that you crafted something and then want to revert it back to materials. In this case nothing was crafted.
2 - We prefer to add as little as possible items that may affect the game balance. As for the cosmetics (costumes, mounts, pets), if you have the suggestions on the items you want to see in the Merit/Loyalty shop, send the list to me and I'll discuss it with the Devs.

1 - Im interested in a chest for archuem/alchemy/talisman items at least maybe call it "alchemist's chest"

2 - Next suggestion is regarding item repair, instead of gold why not have it cost labor to repair gear
If its not possible remove item durability degradation entirely...

Another note is maybe revert all of these changes , if socketing could be free itd put alot of ease on people switching gems and stuff
  • Equipment repair costs have been increased. Higher ranked items will require more money for repairs.
  • Durability on items now decreases faster when players are attacked or attack others.
  • Lunagem socketing costs have been increased.
I dont see the harm for this unless the gold was going somewhere special we dont know about :)

3 - A suggestion for quality of life is maybe add a menu in inventory that opens up to the archeage codex so we have access to search anything ingame without having to open up a browser. Unsure if thats even possible to implement but if possible, theres my suggestion for it
1 - We'll consider adding inventory chest for archuem/alchemy/talisman items.
2 - There is enough gold generated in game and labor is a more rare currency, so, no for this one.
3 - No, archecodex supports 8.5 game version currently and our server is 6.2. We also have no control over that website and can't guaranty its stability and work.

Could you re-assess the locked golden crate drop rate for the shadow invasion world bosses? (Goretusk/Blightshade/Hanure etc) Its very hard convincing ppl to do them anymore and the time invested and risk chance associated (notifcation sent serverwide when killed) with doing them are high for them to not have a 100% gold crate drop rate I feel. Sucks to do the whole tour and only end up with a couple gold chests for 45 mins work. Maybe 100% drop on the main boss, then 50% on the shadow boss followups or something? You guys prolly could select the specifics better than I, but theres so many things to draw ppl to do other activities and these are just no longer worth it for ppl which is shame cause they can result in fun pvp encounters and can be a nice break from other daily chores
I don't think that increasing a chance to get those crates will increase the activity. Don't players already have many sitting in their inventory and chests?!

Can hereafter rebellion get a once over on tuning? healer npc's auto focus enemies/other npc's instead of the main player in the dungeon, and some of the mobs are egregiously buggy. It's seriously just a frustrating encounter due to how it was designed. Also after chatting to a lot of people. apparently healer rolls are much to common on the soul guardian-liberator neck, including mine. and so far its been near everyone ive talked to about the neck. perhaps its bugged?
Not possible to change AI of the healer npc only. IT will change thousands of mobs in game.

also increase the scrolls or make one drop at 500. its so frustrating to do this dungeon only once a day. and then something in the dungeon bug out and ruin your run. Or add resets to it? live had a system where you could spend like 3k honor to reset it. please something. its so frustrating to do this dungeon with how buggy and crap it is
Do you have any proves that live had it in 6.2? Most likely, if that was a thing, that was in the later game versions.

Back