What's new

Suggestions

make it so that skill casts stop when a target goes into stealth
No. Not going to make custom adjustments.

Skills also act differently and some will cast and hit stealthed targets as long as they are still in range for skill to land. Some will fail.
They're purposely designed like this

Where can I get this coin
1664395839451.png

I want to get these two gliders
1664395868133.png
1664395874792.png

is there any way to shade the little puzzle piece icon to literally any other color to make it easier to see the current piece count? Or maybe move it to the upper right corner, as with seeds and their green sprout icons? My 96 yr old eyes can't handle this without taking screenies and zooming in.

View attachment 19063
Can this box be upgraded? Get more capacity
1664395922020.png
1664395932354.png

I think it's almost full

#limit character name change frequency: I get that you might wanna change it when you buy a character, or to adapt it to a more fitting one at some turningpoint. But when people change it "everysingleday" to fit the current meta meme or troll, it just become ridiculous. The purpose of a identifiable character name should be just that, easily identify yourself, and should carry a bit a weight on what action you decide to carry or not.

#Guild/Familiy/Friend list functionalities:
- be able to sort it by headers (name/level/logedofftime)
- be able to add a label of sort to friendlist entry, to more easily remember who is who

#limit character name change frequency: I get that you might wanna change it when you buy a character, or to adapt it to a more fitting one at some turningpoint. But when people change it "everysingleday" to fit the current meta meme or troll, it just become ridiculous. The purpose of a identifiable character name should be just that, easily identify yourself, and should carry a bit a weight on what action you decide to carry or not.

#Guild/Familiy/Friend list functionalities:
- be able to sort it by headers (name/level/logedofftime)
- be able to add a label of sort to friendlist entry, to more easily remember who is who

1. We don't plan to limit name changes frequency.
2. Sorting is not possible for such kind of popup windows.

I don't know if this is doable, but it's something I've been wishing was in the game for a long time now. Let's call it "(Pet/mount) Soul Anchor".

An item you place on your property that lets you "display" a mount like a decor item, in a manner similar to how the new mannequins can be used to display costumes. This of course requires that you sacrifice having said mount in your inventory. Maybe you could even choose different poses or idle animations for it, such as acting aggressive when people are nearby? Or maybe that's pushing my luck.

Here's the really cool bit, though, if you "activate" this decor mount it temporarily becomes a ridable mount that expires as soon as you dismount it or when, say, 30 minutes has elapsed. So essentially you could have something like a stable where you select and get on your steed and ride it right out of your home, then when you get off, it "returns" home. Of course in reality the decor version would just respawn on the same timer as the mount. If it's at all possible, I think it would be awesome if you could activate the temporary mount by just mounting it, without an extra step inbetween (such as it giving you an item in your inventory that you then use). So you just hop on and to the game, that's like summoning and mounting a timed temporary mount. But if that aspect is not possible, I'm sure we would still be happy with having the intermediary step.

It seems to me that for the most part this would be fairly easy to implement, as the game already has mechanics for giving you temporary items (the vehicles during races, the tester Sloth glider in Mirage) and all the animations related to the mount are already done in-game. So hopefully this is not too big of an ask from a technical perspective. Perhaps similar systems for battlepets and gliders could also be implemented, although I would understand if not, considering the cash shop sometimes has decor versions of some pets available to buy.

I would love to see this implemented, in whatever way is possible!

A blank music disc, one you can upload 8 - 10 your own music and play anytime.
Not possible. Music files have to within the game_pak file for them to work which can only be added by making it a standard disk with present songs.

can we get longspear images, one using the model of a broom and another as a mop if possible
If these already exist as weapon models we could release them.
But without pre-existing weapon models it can't be done

Increase Mint and Rosemary from 5000 to 10,000 to match other plants.

Edit: Yams as well.

Attachments

• ss (2022-10-09 at 10.33.26).jpg
    ss (2022-10-09 at 10.33.26).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
1665950619993.png

When did this change,I want to change the place of my furniture, but I can't put it after I pick it up
I wish I could change to the old way
There are many restrictions on the decoration of the house,
Books, fences and other small things will account for the number
Nor can we continue to expand the upper limit
So please change to the previous appearance,
Some valuable and expensive furniture have this setting,There is no way to put more furniture:confused:

View attachment 19495
When did this change,I want to change the place of my furniture, but I can't put it after I pick it up
I wish I could change to the old way
There are many restrictions on the decoration of the house,
Books, fences and other small things will account for the number
Nor can we continue to expand the upper limit
So please change to the previous appearance,
Some valuable and expensive furniture have this setting,There is no way to put more furniture:confused:
Decoration limit exists for a reason to reduce lag from housing zones. We're not going to increase that limit

Back