What's new

Suggestions

Is it possible to add a recipe that would change or revert the "Scroll: Red Rudolph Freighter Chroma" to the other freighter variants? This way we can change it back to whatever freighter type it was before (Red, Regular, etc) Similar recipes already exist in the folio so hope this will be technically possible.
Ok, will have a look into it.

I need to drink 939 potions to continue stacking?
1686315071944.png

Can stacking be achieved

With the increasing number of titles, is it possible to increase the collection function, collect the frequently used titles and put them in front, so that they can be replaced at any time?Ty

With the increasing number of titles, is it possible to increase the collection function, collect the frequently used titles and put them in front, so that they can be replaced at any time?Ty

I already requested a favourites page for titles and got told it's not possible. Though, is there a way to have a sort of "skillsaver" option for a title or two, maybe?

I already requested a favourites page for titles and got told it's not possible. Though, is there a way to have a sort of "skillsaver" option for a title or two, maybe?
That's a pity, but any convenience changes would be welcome ,hope your suggestion will be accepted

I would like to bring some suggestions, as I played FFXIV, Albion, etc, some of these things are really helpfull there:

Some Quality of Life for Healers:
Add an option to make allies's HP bar disappear when it is 100%, so that's it's easier to focus heals on the go. Sometimes we can't just use the raid info, because some players are too far away, and we need to select the near targets

Some Quality of Life for Dungeons:
Make Serpentis mob spawning trigger the next wave as soon as the last mob of the last wave is dead, so the waves are faster. It's really boring to wait. The stronger we get, the more boring Serpentis is.

If possible, some Quality of Life for Tankers:
Add a vertical status bar to the Raid and party info that increases based on Aggro, so that we can better manage if we are about to get targeted by the boss or steal aggro from tank. This bar should display the party/raid aggro, not taking into account other players aggro.

Some Quality of Life for Raids:
Add more roles and colors, such as
Driver (for vehicles/siege): White
Tank: Blue
Healer: Green
Melee: Red
Mage: Purple
Ranged: Orange
Support/CC: Yellow

Some Quality of Life for Akash Invasion victory reward merchant
Change "Ewan's Runes Rank 2" price from 250 to 225 to match the craft design, which uses x3 . Ewan's Runes Rank 1, that are 75 each. There's no reason a victory reward should be more expensive than crafting from rank 1. At least with this the price is the same.

Review Auroria CR last boss, ppl are choosing to not kill it for some reason. Idk if the rewards are lacking, or it's too annoying to deal with.

I know that the devs are changing wonderland in the near future, but Remake wonderland world boss battle to be more inviting to players.

@ Edit:

I would like to ask to increase Arcan's height to match of a normal Nuian man. It's a little silly as it is now.

Last edited:
The game has the option to automatically select enemies by releasing skills, but when the target escapes the skill range, can it automatically select enemies that can be attacked? Can consider adding this feature? ty

The game has the option to automatically select enemies by releasing skills, but when the target escapes the skill range, can it automatically select enemies that can be attacked? Can consider adding this feature? ty
Such a function will only lead to problems with skills so we won't be adding it

Back