What's new

Suggestions

@Sparkle can you adjust the grade for the custom AR titles? They are all basic grade. If you can buff the overall grades for every title while you're at it, then that would be cool. I never saw anybody over level 3 for their title icon on the live server. Add a bunch of new icons as well if you can.
Provide names of some of the titles and what grades you think they should be.

I don't know if this has been requessted before, but more items in the gilda marketplace would be appreciated.
What types of items?

Provide names of some of the titles and what grades you think they should be.
I personally couldn't rate them myself, but take the Titan titles for example. Some entry level titles should be basic, but as they title rank goes up, then so should the grade.
1580412529748.png

There are just a TON of titles at basic grade. I guess it would be personal opinion to determine a grade for each title as the difficulty towards acquiring them varies.
1580412602123.png

It would also be nice to just remove the basic grade. Bump the minimum grade to Grand, then decide what title deserves what rank after that.

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested yet, but what about giving a little something to the people that maxed out the larceny proficiency like sped up opening of purses or maybe a way to open multiples at a time? It sucks wasting 15 minutes of loot buffs sitting around opening things.

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested yet, but what about giving a little something to the people that maxed out the larceny proficiency like sped up opening of purses or maybe a way to open multiples at a time? It sucks wasting 15 minutes of loot buffs sitting around opening things.
I mean I agree that there should be better rewards to maxed proficiencies but your situation can be fixed by just not opening purses till you're loot buffs wear off.

Sped up opening also doesnt work after a certain speed, if you stack dawnsdrop and one or two other buffs you'll instacast open them but it actually ends up being slower and more annoying because autoopen stops working and theres also some weird delay that happens because its instacast.

Can the GS values of the New gems be scaled to match the old ones? Also while resilience numbers match original values, toughness is lacking by 33 points per gem. This would allow the system to not need the old gem system as the values could be the same, therefor even playing field. The value on the old system for PvP and so forth can simply be removed. Too much reliance on the old system for certain things. I understand niche build and itemization to go with it, but the gems are either RNG or you pay heavily for it. Both work out the same and should have the same values.

0d40bef1e6d36aac50765d028f2693c8.png

Can the GS values of the New gems be scaled to match the old ones? Also while resilience numbers match original values, toughness is lacking by 33 points per gem. This would allow the system to not need the old gem system as the values could be the same, therefor even playing field. The value on the old system for PvP and so forth can simply be removed. Too much reliance on the old system for certain things. I understand niche build and itemization to go with it, but the gems are either RNG or you pay heavily for it. Both work out the same and should have the same values.

View attachment 10454
This won't matter when 4.5 rolls around, as everyone will be switching to T3 gems.

This won't matter when 4.5 rolls around, as everyone will be switching to T3 gems.
T3 evasion is 1.8% compared the current 3.0% and there are other gems like it. So no everyone won't be switching to new t3s.

View attachment 10454
The old gems are t3 rated. The new stay at t2. The matter of one being rng or not does not matter for gearscore as gearscore cares for your combat strength and not how difficult it was to get it.

If we are to balance gs of gems it would be after 4.5 when the t3 variants have released and we can adjust t3 against t3

If you reach celebrity/famed you already get more item drops from the purses. Just stack them all up and open them after grinding instead of while your buffs are running???

i think it would be a cool thing if you guys could make the "libris golem" from the fight with alexander/heart of the ayanad into a custom pet, a few of my guildmates have said it would be cool as well, but obviously a guy named Pagemaster wants a book golem as a pet more than other people
(yes i already have the other book pets)

I would also like to request (not sure if this is the right place) that both the Lavaspark and Multi-Purpose Workbench reappear at least once before 4.5 drops.

i think it would be a cool thing if you guys could make the "libris golem" from the fight with alexander/heart of the ayanad into a custom pet, a few of my guildmates have said it would be cool as well, but obviously a guy named Pagemaster wants a book golem as a pet more than other people
(yes i already have the other book pets)
We tried to create Boss based battlepets in the past but ran into issues with it due to limitations in the game version. We will have to look into it after 4.5

I would also like to request (not sure if this is the right place) that both the Lavaspark and Multi-Purpose Workbench reappear at least once before 4.5 drops.
We do not take requests for what is put into the marketplace.

Second suggestion. Can dungeon gear be set to be evenstoned?
The static drops from dungeon bosses?
It could but why? To be fair to other equipment we would have to make (greater) dungeon gear lost garden equivalent in the amount they give

Rough Stone Column

Would it be possible to add a warning to the description text for the rough stone column? Something to warn players that it requires a design to be completed? People often place these down, not realizing they need the designs, and then are stuck with them in the way.

AR-roughstonecolumn.jpg

Edited in light of response below:

You can remove it once placed.. it only gets stuck after you used a carving kit.

The people i had talked to that did this hadn't mentioned using the carving kit already.

Last edited:
I also agree with custom titles being higher grade. I think the Titan highest grade titles should be divine/epic, with the previous ones going from basic scaling upwards to celestial before the final one. The forum winner/placement ones like Holidays Decorator, Arctic Artisan, Romantic Soul, ArcheRage beauty should be probably heroic/unique/celestial since they weren't given to a ton of people. Titles that were mass given like Anniversary Soul could use a slight upgrade to grand or rare maybe. Slayer of Gods title was from the long questline, and should at least be Divine to hold up to the name. Stout Heart should be maybe rare or arcane.

Last edited:
Rough Stone Column

Would it be possible to add a warning to the description text for the rough stone column? Something to warn players that it requires a design to be completed, and once it's placed it cannot be removed until it's completed? People often place these down, not realizing they need the designs, and then are stuck with them in the way.

View attachment 10468

You can remove it once placed.. it only gets stuck after you used a carving kit.

Is it time for bank and inventory expansion scroll limits to be increased? By 4.0 on live, I'm pretty sure we had 180 inventory, and 200 bank.

Back