What's new

Suggestions

Hello, I use a translator, so I apologize for the inaccuracy. Does the administration have a desire to make a custom change about erenor flute. I mean, at the moment erenor lutes and clarinets are absolutely useless, and there will be no official changes on them. Can it give you the opportunity to insert erenor runes into them so that there is at least some reason for their existence?

Hello, I use a translator, so I apologize for the inaccuracy. Does the administration have a desire to make a custom change about erenor flute. I mean, at the moment erenor lutes and clarinets are absolutely useless, and there will be no official changes on them. Can it give you the opportunity to insert erenor runes into them so that there is at least some reason for their existence?
We aren't going to make such a change.
Erenor instruments are already better providing more stats then a counterpart in hiram. Giving them the ability for erenor frosts would only strengthen erenor sets even further and disrupt equipment balance by Xl.

Increase Golden Plains Battle slot from 8:00 to full 1h to 9:00
Current 30 min slot make 3rd attempt a day not possible within this time slot and 2nd attempt barely fit.

As this is currently the only such short time slot this make it unfair for people playing within those hours. So they will either miss out on attempt or be forced to attend at time that is not convenient for them.

You probably can make a poll on that change - as far as I can see, this is the most active time slot for Golden Plains Battle.

Remove the banners that are spawned during player duels or at least make them able to be passed through / clip through. These banners create an annoying LOS/body block when doing duels.

Allow the following items to be stored in the Equipment Enhancement Chest:
  • Gedlon's Strength ID: 51594
  • Yordan's Wisdom ID: 51596
  • Herstan's Resilience ID: 51595
  • Ewan's Rune Rank 1, 2 and 3 ID: 51597 ID: 51598 ID: 51599
Thank you!

Combine the traveler's blessing and labor stipends into a singular item we can purchase in the shop and make it a singular buff too so we can save some buff slots.
i would more make it 2 Items

1. Option : Farmer Blessing
2. Option : Farmer Bessling with Traveler Buff

Can you please make this quest auto complete?
1684267256647.png

I have a Suggestion,

could we Focus on the new Collecters Achivements Fashion Icon and Crazy Cat Person that these Items are in the Focus. We did it with the Mounts so why not for this Achiviements :)

When you try to buy something that is stackable, the purchase amount defaults to 1 automatically. Can this be changed to 0, so that the buttons to add 10, 50, 100, etc units actually let the user buy an even amount of materials without having to manually adjust? Kind of defeats the whole purpose of these buttons if you have to manually input the amount you want with your keyboard each time you want to buy something.
This happens in both the NPC shops and auction house.

1684280806262.png

Last edited:
Could show what faction each player/guild is on rankings

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Suggestion,

could we Focus on the new Collecters Achivements Fashion Icon and Crazy Cat Person that these Items are in the Focus. We did it with the Mounts so why not for this Achiviements :)

We've gotten at least one, sometimes more, achievement costume per week now... And some we even got for free from gift boxes.

I'm all for the Crazy Cat person thing though.

for God's sake, please reduce Character deletion timer.
1 week waiting Time? Is that real??
Do it instant
I know You can If You want.

for God's sake, please reduce Character deletion timer.
1 week waiting Time? Is that real??
Do it instant
I know You can If You want.
if you let it instant, some ppl could abuse making new chars doing quest/tutorial quest to obtain rewards then delete it and make new one

We've gotten at least one, sometimes more, achievement costume per week now... And some we even got for free from gift boxes.

I'm all for the Crazy Cat person thing though.
yeah Crazy Cat is also a thing it was only for ArchPass on Life so could be every month 1 of it :)
but some costumes that you need for it are capped from a event, not like life where they rotated in the shop all and some arent out until 7.5

1684335571190.png

Pls bring back limit of 70 for daily quests so people don't have issues accepting the 10 (!) dailies for akasch invasion - requested before it shouldn't be changed due to the insane amount of custom dailies we have. Please reconsider.

but some costumes that you need for it are capped from a event, not like life where they rotated in the shop all and some arent out until 7.5

I'm only missing 9 costumes and afaik none of those are locked behind 7.5 patch, as I said, they've been out the last weeks - I think you missed them. Even event costume was in market last week. We had knowledge of the patch data for months, everyone could've prepared if they cared to.

TL;DR - they already been giving us our achievement costumes diligently.

Can I change the quantity of Labor/Offline Labor to 7000/5000? I believe I am not the only one who is online 24 hours a day,5000 cannot meet the natural recovery quantity during normal rest time.Or can they be merged together? Whether online or offline, restore to Labor and change Labor Cap to 12000

Last edited:
Back